THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

China is being used in a very big way to further Satan's NWO plans, but it's not only happening in China.
Quantum computing (AI)...
smart fabric (chipped clothing that monitor your movements)...
naming & shaming apps (culture of snitching on others)...
social credit scoring system (social compliance, or they blacklist/cut you off)...
the internet of things (more chips, in everything)...
RFID tracking chips implanted in hands...
5G everywhere (how convenient)...
no more cash (cashless, controlled society)...
Without any more annoying "checks and balances" like those that used to exist in the west, that could be used to prevent it -
The ONLY way to be able to survive this will be with God's protection and help.

ICD 9 E 978 "Legal Execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority (MAN’S LAWS) [whether permanent or temporary] as:
• asphyxiation by gas
• beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
• capital punishment
• electrocution
• hanging
• poisoning
• shooting
• other specified means
• INJURY UNDETERMINED WHETHER ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSELYINFLICTED
• “These codes were not created by Obamacare, however Obamacare is trying to implement every American citizen under international codes to link us to the “international” system. These codes were actually created by the WHO (World Health Organization) . The WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations.” – FREEDOM OUTPOST

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Luciferianism: A Secular Look At A Destructive Globalist Belief System
By Brandon Smith
Alt-Market.com
February 9, 2019
Excerpt:
"It is sometimes difficult to identify the true “sacraments” behind luciferianism because, for one, luciferians refuse to admit that the system is a religion at all. They prefer to call it a philosophy or methodology, at least in public. The system also seems to encourage active disinformation in order to dissuade or mislead non-adherents. The historic term for this religious secrecy is “occultism”. I would call it “elitism”."
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/02/brandon-smith/luciferianism-a-secular-look-at-a-destructive-globalist-belief-system/

Awoken2

Superstar
Luciferianism: A Secular Look At A Destructive Globalist Belief System
By Brandon Smith
Alt-Market.com
February 9, 2019
Excerpt:
"It is sometimes difficult to identify the true “sacraments” behind luciferianism because, for one, luciferians refuse to admit that the system is a religion at all. They prefer to call it a philosophy or methodology, at least in public. The system also seems to encourage active disinformation in order to dissuade or mislead non-adherents. The historic term for this religious secrecy is “occultism”. I would call it “elitism”."
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/02/brandon-smith/luciferianism-a-secular-look-at-a-destructive-globalist-belief-system/
Thank you for this post DR it's contents are of the utmost Importance. I came to exactly the same conclusion as this article myself despite taking a different route to get there.

I just want to pick up on a couple of points within that article.

Excerpt#

The vicious attacks on Carl Jung by the establishment (including lies that he cooperated with the Nazis) tell me that Jung was very close to the mark. He had stumbled upon something very dangerous to the establishment; something that could derail their conditioning of the public.

Second, the undeniable existence of the human conscience suggests that we are born with an understanding of duality. Meaning, just as Jung discovered, our psyches contain inherent concepts of good and evil that influence our decisions and reactions. Jung referred to evil, or psychologically destructive impulses, as the ‘personal shadow’ and the ‘collective shadow’.

When looking at this music video again, despite the creator adding his own misguided interpretations it does directly relate to the shadow quoted in the above link.

I have very strong reason to believe that this song is referring to how we need to "advance" the human chromosome to encompass both male and female characteristics. Here you can hear Maynard James Keenan referencing "some type of hermaphrodite" in relation to the forty six and two chromosome.

It would, in some way, start to shine some light on why society is now being steered towards the "acceptance" of transexuals and the emergence of pans sexuality at the same time.

I also found part of the article so closely described the personal characteristics of Donald Trump it was quite disconcerting. This part being particularly pertinent....

As mentioned earlier, there is a group of people in the world who do not see good and evil the way most of us do. Their psyche functions in a completely different way, without the filter of conscience. These people exhibit the traits of narcissistic sociopaths. Full blown high level narcissistic sociopaths represent around 1% to 5% of the total human population, and most of them are born, not made by their environment. Also, 5% to 10% of people hold latent traits of either narcissism or sociopathy that generally only rise to the surface in an unstable crisis environment.

If, as many people are now becoming aware Luciferean's are running the world then these adjustments we are now seeing towards gender and sexuality are all part of a much bigger and more sinister ideology.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The vicious attacks on Carl Jung by the establishment (including lies that he cooperated with the Nazis) tell me that Jung was very close to the mark. He had stumbled upon something very dangerous to the establishment; something that could derail their conditioning of the public.
Interesting stuff Awoken I have come across Jungian thinking recently. Seems very interesting.

He had stumbled upon something very dangerous to the establishment; something that could derail their conditioning of the public.
I wish we could find out.

As mentioned earlier, there is a group of people in the world who do not see good and evil the way most of us do. Their psyche functions in a completely different way, without the filter of conscience. These people exhibit the traits of narcissistic sociopaths. Full blown high level narcissistic sociopaths represent around 1% to 5% of the total human population, and most of them are born, not made by their environment. Also, 5% to 10% of people hold latent traits of either narcissism or sociopathy that generally only rise to the surface in an unstable crisis environment.
This also makes sense to me. I really do believe that there are people who can not be allowed amongst the general populations.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Interesting stuff Awoken I have come across Jungian thinking recently. Seems very interesting.
This man's work is incredible. I have just started on a new path of learning. I found these first couple of introductions to his work extremely informative and it's delivered in a very good way.

This insight does join a lot of dots for me relating to other things I've posted on.

Hope you are able to view them in your country. This stuff epitomises enlightenment.

Fascinating stuff.

The human mind, deconstructed and displayed in all it's complexities and also it's simplicity.

In connection to Jung I'm also now looking at the work of Bob Frissell. This man has some intriquiging info. A gentle intro here...

(Not attempting to derail thread, apologies)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'd like to start a new conspiracy theory....the reason all these billionaires are buying plush pads under ground is because they want to start a new superior race of mole/human hybrid!

Despite this film including content from Alex Jones I wouldn't neccessarily dismiss the subject matter.

As far as I can see, this is exactly as it is going down.

Enjoy the conspiracy theory video people.... and let's just hope not one single part of it is true....for all our sakes.

Last edited: