THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'ver studied this phenomena for 10 years and the only thing we know for sure is that there are three types of chemtrails: Black, red, white and clear.
They all contain barium and aluminum, noone really knows but we're guessing the aluminum is for reflecting the microwaves from HAARP since they work together as geoengineering.

The reds (havent been seen for a long time and seem to have been concentrated to one or few areas as far as I understood) contained bloodcells. Think it was with diseases in them.
Break it on down Miss Vixy.... Id like to learn more of your perspective on the topic.....

Vixy

Star

Never seen anything like that.

1:26 they turn pink/redish.. Its not the light reflecting.

Its the patent US5003186A, here: www.patents.google.com/patent/US5003186A/en that they do this thorugh, with the explanation below.

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Just saw this. Very interesting.

They use video games a lot for subliminals and messages because it is a bigger industry than movies.

Amazing that they could not even show the baby that the real "I love you" sign has an extended thumb while the satanic gesture has the thumb holding the middle and ring finger, as he did. They try to get them young and that is disturbing.

Karlysymon

Superstar

1:26 they turn pink/redish.. Its not the light reflecting.

Its the patent US5003186A, here: www.patents.google.com/patent/US5003186A/en that they do this thorugh, with the explanation below.

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.
For some reason, the videos couldn't play. Even though i was aware that blood cells/aborted fetal material is supposedly added to the chemtrails, i never thought it would contribute to the color change, since i'd never seen colored chemtrails before anyway.

Vixy

Star
For some reason, the videos couldn't play. Even though i was aware that blood cells/aborted fetal material is supposedly added to the chemtrails, i never thought it would contribute to the color change, since i'd never seen colored chemtrails before anyway.
Well they are rare but do exist. I saw one of blood red ones to but the videos gone. Weird about the videos tho..It works here.

DesertRose

Superstar
Taiwan to China, China to US, US to China: Stop interfering

WW3 Alert: China plans to take Taiwan by FORCE - 'A war of LIBERATION'

Vixy

Star

TODAY! The most violent protest so far! Look at their banners, the one with the pyramide with the eye on top. They want these fuckers DOWN! VIVE LA FRANCÈ!

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

Trump And Xi - You Are Scaring Markets Cut It Out.
By Eric S. Margolis
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/01/eric-margolis/trump-and-xi-you-are-scaring-markets-cut-it-out/
Excerpt:
"Trump’s confrontation with China was aimed at winning him votes in the US Farm and Bible belts. It’s ironic that over 80% of Trump backers who profess themselves evangelical Christians are cheering on his military adventure against China and, for that matter, North Korea. ‘Turn the Other Cheek’ got lost on the road to Iowa."

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm aiming this question @Red Sky at Morning. The reason being you obviously hold your belief system from your KJB as the doctrine which spells out the way things have to be. You endlessly quote text from that book because you feel it is some form of important prophecy

If you get time please watch this video, you will notice at the end it finishes with some scripture from KJB and also a prayer.

The thing is, what this video is saying quite directly is that it is GROUPS OF MEN and CORPORATIONS that are responsible for the moral decline and fast approaching demise of mankind NOT GOD.

You will notice that at no point during this video is God blamed or held accountable for what's happening despite it being either produced, or at least endorsed, by somebody with the same indoctrination as yourself.

So taking this into account what I want to know from you is when do groups of men and corporations step out of the picture and God take over to commence this end times scenario?

I'm not being flippant in any way in asking this question, I really want to hear your rationale on this.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm aiming this question @Red Sky at Morning. The reason being you obviously hold your belief system from your KJB as the doctrine which spells out the way things have to be. You endlessly quote text from that book because you feel it is some form of important prophecy

If you get time please watch this video, you will notice at the end it finishes with some scripture from KJB and also a prayer.

The thing is, what this video is saying quite directly is that it is GROUPS OF MEN and CORPORATIONS that are responsible for the moral decline and fast approaching demise of mankind NOT GOD.

You will notice that at no point during this video is God blamed or held accountable for what's happening despite it being either produced, or at least endorsed, by somebody with the same indoctrination as yourself.

So taking this into account what I want to know from you is when do groups of men and corporations step out of the picture and God take over to connence this end times scenario?

I'm not being flippant in any way in asking this question, I really want to hear your rationale on this.
Amazing Grace!

I watched the video with interest - I qualified as a science teacher years ago but went into IT instead having become rather dissalusioned by the mind control elements of the role. I reject evolution, having studied it for my degree and for more than one decade since ;-) I would have had to teach it as a fact and indoctrinate the kids, something I wasn't prepared to do.

Anyway, I digress - hopefully I can provide some coherant response.

1 - why do I quote from the KJV rather than more modern ones? Simply because I believe this version to be less modified by the Critical Text and therefore much closer in meaning to the original scriptures.

2 - I quote the Bible simply because I believe it to be true. The reasons for this belief are not from indoctrination but from my own investigation, experience and reading.

3 - You mention "end times scenarios" and moral decline. I don't believe there is some kind of line where moral decline must fall below before God steps in to "do something about it" - that was the doctrine of the Frankists.

I am happy to have a dialogue with you on this subject or any other. I think you might be interested that prior to my repentance from my (extremely self referential) lifestyle in about 2013 I was far more likely to uncharitably criticise "indoctrinated Bible bashers" than most people here on the forum. God has his own sense of humour, I think...

DesertRose

Superstar
ON CONTACT: AMERICAN ANOMIE
Societies are held together by a web of social bonds that give individuals a sense of being part of a collective and engaged in a project larger than the self. The shattering of these bonds plunges individuals into deep psychological distress that leads ultimately to acts of self-annihilation, according to sociologist Emile Durkheim. Few reporters have examined this anomie better than Charlie LeDuff, first in his book Detroit, and now in his latest book Shitshow: The Country’s Collapsing and the Ratings Are Great. LeDuff joins Chris Hedges in the studio.