THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yanis Varoufakis | The Euro Has Never Been More Problematic | Oxford Union
Chem-trails.
Chemtrails is something I wish I understood better. Based on my limited scientific knowledge combined with the majority of materials I have seen, the chemtrails phenomenon appears to be very real. However, there is a lot of opinion stating otherwise..... I guess I see it in a similar light as climate change..... it seems like such a no-brainer, but there are still dissenting scientific voices regarding the subject.

DesertRose

Superstar
However, there is a lot of opinion stating otherwise..... I guess I see it in a similar light as climate change..... it seems like such a no-brainer, but there are still dissenting scientific voices regarding the subject.
Interesting to see the less than satisfactory answers that Dane Wiginton gets from the Geo-engineers and the repeated tests that show high levels of barium, strontium and aluminum it is mind-boggling.
Edit: We are aware that they some folks put fluoride in the drinking systems it is not a stretch to think they spray chemicals in the air.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Just for fun...
LOL that is funny!
He makes a good case for the revamping of the EU.
Explaining that the problems are in the flawed set up of the economic union.
He explains how deflation leads to severe discontent and that people who are not even into bigotry will be driven to it out of desperation. By those who scapegoat.
Varoufakis describes the debt deflationary cycle
If the system is revamped i.e countries in surplus being able to strengthen/help the 'have not' countries instead of imposing austerity there would be better outcomes.
In the same way as the US and Canadian states and provinces redistribute wealth from 'have' to 'have not' provinces and states.
This would give the youth a vision of prosperity instead of hopelessness and despair.
It is easier to blame problems on the scapegoats du jour rather than revamp the economic system.
Edit: He also supports 'New Deal' type plans to help countries. Most of the money in the Us Goes to the military and all blame for the economic woes is foisted on the scapegoats.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Chemtrails is something I wish I understood better. Based on my limited scientific knowledge combined with the majority of materials I have seen, the chemtrails phenomenon appears to be very real. However, there is a lot of opinion stating otherwise..... I guess I see it in a similar light as climate change..... it seems like such a no-brainer, but there are still dissenting scientific voices regarding the subject.
I'ver studied this phenomena for 10 years and the only thing we know for sure is that there are three types of chemtrails: Black, red, white and clear.
They all contain barium and aluminum, noone really knows but we're guessing the aluminum is for reflecting the microwaves from HAARP since they work together as geoengineering.

The reds (havent been seen for a long time and seem to have been concentrated to one or few areas as far as I understood) contained bloodcells. Think it was with diseases in them.