THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
Check that "Princes of the Yen" documentary about how the central bank scam has been perpetrated on other nations as well.
What a deep documentary going down that rabbit hole requires multiple viewing for the deep explanations.
The central banks create the booms and busts artificially.
Operate to the detriment of the real economy on many levels.
Used as a tool of domination over other banks/countries/populations.
Parasitic snakes. No wonder they kept putting the cobra pictures in the documentary.
Zero accountability and zero regulation and they operate supra-nationally.

Food for thought below:

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What a deep documentary going down that rabbit hole requires multiple viewing for the deep explanations.
The central banks create the booms and busts artificially.
Operate to the detriment of the real economy on many levels.
Used as a tool of domination over other banks/countries/populations.
Parasitic snakes. No wonder they kept putting the cobra pictures in the documentary.
Zero accountability and zero regulation and they operate supra-nationally.

Food for thought below:

Thanks for that food for thought! But yup, its the same players, running the same scams, just on a global scale now. But that documentary really paints the picture quite clearly......

Karlysymon

Superstar
Globalists Are Telling Us Exactly What Disasters They’re Planning For The Economy

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3469-globalists-are-telling-us-exactly-what-disasters-theyre-planning-for-the-economy

"In January of 2017, globalist George Soros “predicted” that Donald Trump would use his presidency to launch a trade war with China, and that this trade war would drive Europe and China closer together as political and economic allies while US influence wanes. This year, the US has indeed entered into a trade war with China as tariffs escalate and greater threats to Chinese investment in American markets percolate. And, China and major EU governments like Germany are indeed establishing much closer ties than ever before.

Whether or not US influence “wanes” remains to be seen. Considering the number of banking elites roaming the halls of the White House, I think it is obviously possible that they could make Soros’ predictions a reality with or without Trump’s cooperation. The globalists sabotage from within, causing the exact disasters they publicly predict, then escape as the blame is laid in the laps of predetermined scapegoats like “populists”."

DesertRose

Superstar
Do you guys think that they'll succeed with the economic collapse this year? They only have five months left.
It seems more probable this year....
Chris Duane from truthnevertold:

pinned comment under the above video:
Pinned by AMTV
"Hi guys, thanks for tuning in!! I really Hope you are Prepared. I have been studying geopolitics for over 10-yrs and I am very concerned for the state of this Country and World Affairs. I hope you have taken the last few years in order to prepare in every way Imaginable (Food, Water, Cryptos, Gold, Self-defense, Faith). I look at this platform as a True blessing. If you are not already prepped, please get Started!! Don't Wait. A Big CRISIS is right around the corner. God Bless, "

rainerann

Star
Do you guys think that they'll succeed with the economic collapse this year? They only have five months left.
View attachment 13032
Nope, not even a little bit. There is no way that the world would be willing to accept a world currency that was controlled by one group at this point in time. If that ever would be possible, I don't know. But at the moment, something like that would trigger thoughts of being controlled by the state. Many people may not be interested in discussing aspirations to control people like we do around here, but they are still going to be offended by the idea that a global state would have complete control over the creation of currency. Something like this would dissolve individual sovereignty overnight if it were created and controlled by an individual group acting on behalf of an international community.

Whatever this feature was intended to accomplish, it has truly been a failure in that I think we are farther away from something like this becoming a reality rather than closer. The only countries who would not object are the ones who would have no real say, but the US, most of the middle east, many European countries, parts of Africa, parts of Russia are all going to see this as an attempt to enslave people by an elite group. I don't think something like will change either. I think it will only get worse, so I don't know how the plan would need to be modified, but that is what would have to be done. There are too many people in this world who are not going to think this is a good idea to do this.

VSTGR

Established
It seems more probable this year....
Chris Duane from truthnevertold:

pinned comment under the above video:
Pinned by AMTV
"Hi guys, thanks for tuning in!! I really Hope you are Prepared. I have been studying geopolitics for over 10-yrs and I am very concerned for the state of this Country and World Affairs. I hope you have taken the last few years in order to prepare in every way Imaginable (Food, Water, Cryptos, Gold, Self-defense, Faith). I look at this platform as a True blessing. If you are not already prepped, please get Started!! Don't Wait. A Big CRISIS is right around the corner. God Bless, "
Could be, but they need a false flag event for the economic collapse. I hope you've all heard of "Predictive Programming". The "assassination attempt" of Donald Trump will lead to this collapse which ultimately will lead us to the third World War.
Jan Sejna(Ex-KGB General) and Sir John Hackett actually exposed the plan of WW3. It will take place on European soil, however it won't look good on American soil either. The Russians will detonate a bomb near the East Coast, where New York is located, that will cause a wave of 1.200 meters. This is why you see New York completely flooded in movies like "Geostorm". This is also called the Sacharow-Scenario or Mission Taifun.
This is the plan for the Russians on European soil:image003.jpg

World War 3 is not going to be a nuclear war. The place that will be affected by nuclear weapons is the black line. They also call that line,"Yellow Wall". It's insane how many people are going to die in this war.

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting thoughts will check video.
I hope you've all heard of "Predictive Programming"
Recent exposure. I was watching a run down of Predictive programming on the Simpsons and now 'the First Purge".

[QUOTE="VSTGR, post: 139898, member: 2827"]World War 3 is not going to be a nuclear war. The place that will be affected by nuclear weapons is the black line. They also call that line,"Yellow Wall". It's insane how many people are going to die in this war.[/QUOTE]

Hmm so will it be a nuclear war, VSTGR? Bolded due to being confused:)

VSTGR

Established
Hmm so will it be a nuclear war, VSTGR? Bolded due to being confused:)
The bomb they'll use near the East Coast won't be a nuclear bomb. The only place affected will be the "Yellow Wall", so you can't really call it a nuclear war. Hope you'll understand now:-D

rainerann

Star
Methinks an economic collapse is possible but world currency as you said not yet......
I don't even think an economic collapse is possible either because even if an economic collapse doesn't affect the bank accounts of the elite, it will affect the workforce, and this will effect the elite who depend on a human workforce for the production of goods and services. Technology is not advanced to the point where artificial intelligence could supplement the effect that an economic collapse would have on the workforce.

I would imagine that this creates a predicament and that the expectation was for artificial intelligence to be able to create a bridge for manufacturing an economic collapse, but technology has only been able to temporarily replace jobs. These same jobs have basically had to be modified and given to a human after they have been eliminated. In the end, technology is continuing to create just as many jobs, possibly even more jobs, than it has destroyed. For an economic collapse to be accomplished, a war, or anything that creates the possibility of uncontrollable damage to the workforce, something like artificial intelligence would have to be much more advanced.

I'm sure this creates some pressure because at this point, the longer that you wait to try to pull the final trigger, the more likely it is that people are going to become more and more aware that this is what they are trying to pull off. The clock is ticking on their opportunity for something like this to happen, and it is not looking good. At this point, they would really be looking at pulling the trigger prematurely because they would have no other choice basically, which has the potential to pull them down into the quicksand along with everyone else.