THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I too often hear in the media the term "white privilege" lately ignorant of the fact that the white middle class has been destroyed. These same Globalized corporate interests who own all of the banks who own all of the corporations who own all of the media (for the love of God and country break up these media monopolies-they are destroying nations and society) sold all of the jobs and shipped them overseas while simultaneously importing cheap labor to do the jobs they couldn't export. You really think it's about "taking in immigrants"? Please. It's about money and cheap labor. They advocate for everybody to be accepting and push for it while living behind their gates and security. That's all rich people care about. Shi**ing everybody else to get richer. Some of these powerful have been busted for keeping and treating these immigrants like slaves. No bs. Look it up.They just aren't that noble. Or dignified. They just want to squeeze every last dollar and drop of sweat out of every scheme they can. It's a scam...

Then once the cheaper labor force is in place they expect everybody else to adjust to this now lowered standard of living. That's why Americans can't get a living wage. That's why 4 out of every 5 new store openings now are Dollar General stores. That's why people work full-time and still qualify for food stamps = something is wrong with the wage system in this country and I just explained what that is. Homogenizing cultures and One World with no true states equals better poverty for all one could assume. It's still poverty. They didn't move all of the manufacturing to China because they do it better. They did it because they do it cheaper. Just ask Apple. Oh wait, we can't because they have now moved to China. This isn't about race or politics. This is about economics and vulture capitalism but most people won't see past the race or political angle to get it. Seduced, blinded, then led astray by corporate and social media...

See, they accomplish two of their goals in one fell swoop. They can attempt to run the democracy by importing new votes they hope to win over and control while also making out like bandits (or should I say "Robber Barons" cause that's what they are) on the cheaper labor. Why do you think the signs in the home improvement stores are in Spanish? So they can find what they need quickly and get back to the job. They're hard workers too. No disputing that. But that's a job that by rights and rule of law should belong to an American citizen and pay a living wage. And just to illustrate the point, the 1% took home 82% of all the wealth last year and left the 99% fighting for the 18% of the scraps. This in itself guarantees lowered living standards for the majority of the population. What a scam and people are just going along with it now. No protests. WTFU America! You've been sold down the river...

But wait, there's more. While they were at it they not only destroyed the white middle class. They also destroyed the african-american, latino-american and asian-american middle classes too. They all took the hit. And then used the media to convince the Americans (we are all Americans regardless of skin tone) to blame each other for it. Meanwhile, they laugh all the way to the bank while Americans waste all the energy that should be used pressing them on each other instead. After all, 10 years ago the protests were unified against the 1% but now the 99% protest each other. See how the 1% fixed their protest problem? Better PR, duh. They used their media control and political control and their money to push the divisive issues and set the 99% that was against them against each other. And now you see why they fund both sides in war. Keeping in mind that: "Behind every great fortune lies a great crime." -- Honore de Balzac
I wish leadership was actually this honestly altruistic, but when have they ever been? It's just about money and control like always...

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Is the U.S. Government Evil? You Tell Me
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/is-the-u-s-government-evil-you-tell-me_042018

The government “can’t find” $20 trillion, while pension funds are tanking by Jon Rappoport
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/the-government-cant-find-20-trillion-while-pension-funds-are-tanking/

William Shakespeare and the New World Order: “Hell is Empty and all the Devils are Here”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/william-shakespeare-and-the-new-world-order-hell-is-empty-and-all-the-devils-are-here/30493

Last edited: