THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Karlysymon

Superstar
I'm not sure of the validity of the claim, but I found this on Twitter with someone making the statement that this was the tweet that got Dr. Robert Malone's account suspended. Apparently, it's because it's a (video) speech by Dr. David Martin who actually names the people involved in the covid psy-op/NWO agenda. Other names and organizations are named, however, I posted the majority of them:

Dr. David Martin: Who “They” Are, “The Names and Faces”

"THE COVID ORCHESTRA
“But this, Ladies and Gentlemen is the slide you wanted to see. This is actually the names and faces of the people who are, in fact killing humanity. And that’s ALL of them. Now, here’s the bad news: There’s a lot of people on that slide, aren’t there? Here’s the better news…I’ll actually give you all this slide, because why not? Lets make sure that we don’t ever forget the names and the faces of the people who decided to kill us…”
Here is a list of all the people in that slide:
· Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries
· Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Trustees WEF
· Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action
· Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Canada
· Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the IMF
· Queen Rania of Jordan
· David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Carlyle Group
· Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, WEF
· Marc Benioff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce
· Thomas Buberl, CEO, AXA
· Laurence Fink, Chairman & CEO, BlackRock
· Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Company
· Fabiola Gianotti, Director General, CERN
· L. Rafael Reif, President of MIT
· Mark Schneider, CEO, Nestlé
· Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Defense Minister, Singapore
· Robert Mercer, Renaissance Fund
· Larry Page, Google
· Al Gore, Environmentalist
· Angel Gurría, Secretary General OECD
· Paula Ingabire, Minister of Information Communication Technology, Rwanda
· Yo-Yo Ma, Cellist
· Luis Alberto Moreno, WEF
· Jim Hagemann Snabe, Chairman of Siemens and of Maersk
· Feike Sijbesma, Philco
· Zhu Min, Deputy Managing Director, IMF
· Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook/Meta
· Bill Gates, Microsoft
· Herman Gref, CEO, Sberbank
· André Hoffmann, Vice-Chairman Hoffman-La Roche
· Christine Lagarde, President, European Central Bank
· Peter Maurer, President, Red Cross
· Patrice Motsepe, Chairman, African Rainbow Minerals
· Julie Sweet, CEO, Accenture
· Heizo Takenaka, Economist
· Dustin Moskovitz, Open Philanthropy"
Going off that list again, seriously what real power does Chrystia Freeland, Yoyo-Ma, Georgeiva or Paula Ingabire truly wield? I looked into Paula a couple months ago because I was intrigued as to why she sits on WEF’s board. When I was done reading what I’d dug up, I chuckled to myself over the thought that probably after the WEF board meetings are done, Fink & Schwab slide into a secret chamber to discuss the “real” stuff that the rest aren’t privy to.

Yes, some of these people are smart and are singled out because they are bright minds integral to the NWO machinery but iam also of the belief that they are kept at an arms length as to the breadth of the NWO vision. I also believe that some of them, when initially given the offer, may be hesitant about what they are signing up for but they are brought around through psychological means. As humans, we can never consciously commit an evil act without rationalizing it first, because evil/sin is inherently senseless. So if an individual has a hard time rationalizing WEF’s diabolical vision, the psych experts will help “you” rationalize it and get you onboard.
Puppetry has paid off for the WEF
Paula Ingabire, ICT Minister in Rwanda, opposite Christine Lagarde
1654203408044.png

^^WEF president

Dr Pierre Gilbert Warned Us About Magnetic Vaccines In 1995 That Would Create "Zombies"

1654203666340.png
^^ironic, isn't it?

DesertRose

Superstar
re-post:
The Accountants' and Bankers' have a perspective that life ends with death.
They do not believe that they will stand before their Lord nor that they will be questioned in regards to their deeds.
What they hoard will be placed around their necks for eternity.
I'll gotten acquisitions and deeds are a miserable price for an eternity of pain.
Quran post: #1,139
The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire | Documentary Film

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Ultimately, what this all means is up to you, but let me just close with this. In Hitler’s Nazi Germany, they loved to taunt their victims in a satanic game of cat and mouse, it gave them great pleasure to let them know what was in store for them before it actually happened. In much the same way, the NWO – Illuminati – CFR people are doing the same thing as I feel these videos clearly show. Just go to YouTube and you will find hundreds more of these videos.

says it simply and perfectly don't they
only problem is most Peoples think they
are watching/listening to entertainment
that's fictional not the plans of tptb for
Our World and future

e-Enoch

Superstar
Biden + BTS...Build Back Butter...

redqueen

Superstar
tptb aren't trying to ruin Our World though right
some things should never be allowed and this is
one of them like We're not damaging Our oceans
enough already

redqueen

Superstar
could not find a better thread
it's a ctheory on symbology of the shoes We See
used in msm when reporting on certain topics
it's a interesting perspective that I think I might look
into more at a later date

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New App Fights Hate Speech By Letting You Rat On Anyone
Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 07-02-11 New App Fights Hate Speech By Letting You Rat On Anyone.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Digital ID or Digital Prison

1hr 12 min

Digital ID or Digital Prison- Presentation by Aman Jabbi. Live streamed to Central Coast community NSW on 2nd June 2022.
Aman was at the forefront of video and camera technology in Silicon Valley. He has co-founded two camera startups. If you have a camera in your phone, stream video or movies, he played a part in it.

Aman has a BS in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and MS in Chemistry from BITS in India, an MS in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University and studied Computer Science at Stanford University.

Have a listen to hear more about the smart cities infrastructure and implications, as its planned to descend upon us sometime soon! Newcastle is named as one of the first trial smart cities in Australia.

You’ll also hear concepts such as: stakeholder capitalism, 4th Industrial revolution, digital real estate, the metaverse, lock down matrix, carbon credits, social credit score, facial recognition technology, public private partnership- all the concepts discussed by the WEF technocrats at Davos 22-26th May 2022.