THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Very well put a lot of colourful language
but the message is on point

I agree. I think there are many people, perhaps the silent majority, who feel this way. This is quite literally a battle against good vs. evil - period. People appear to sidetracked by trivial matters but I think that's what the Canadian Trucker's Convoy proved. It has nothing to do with race, religion or politics. It's about a selected group of people who believe they should rule over the rest of humanity.

I think collectively, we need to keep our eye on the ball and understand we're all fighting for our sovereign freedom, and it's a battle we MUST win.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
BlackRock’s Fink Says Ukraine Invasion “Accelerates” Shift to Digital Currencies

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 09-46-18 BlackRock's Fink Says Ukraine Invasion Accelerates Shift to ...png

DO Black - the world’s first credit card with a carbon limit
"...puts a limit to the climate impact of their spending."

from 2019 but I haven't seen it before

redqueen

Superstar
Is it just me or does anyone
seem to think that they speak of humans
like they aren't one?
more less say out right why
drugs/computers were created eh
not that we didn't already know
they always thinking of ways to
control and kill us that's where most
the money we give in taxes go imho

That meta verse too is gonna become
a pandemic itself,I see people plugging in
staying on while they starve to death even
as like any other drugs it will become the life blood
to a lot of kids specially but everyone will be susceptible

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Arizona First To Embrace Digital Driver’s Licenses On iPhones

Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 06-37-26 Arizona First To Embrace Digital Driver's Licenses On iPhones.png

Maldarker

Star
Was looking for this TY frank! If this doesn't get through to people that its past the cliff now its free fall. (planned for awhile) watch out for this guy also.

Maldarker

Star
that yuri guy looks like a rat in human form...don't want to hate people but looking at him makes skin crawl.(need lots of rat poison for that one)

DesertRose

Superstar
Russell Brand wearing his Masonic sweater in conversation with WEF spokesperson Yuval Noah Harari
I checked the video out and it looks like Russel Brand has different ideas from him and seems to be trying to understand Yuval Harari's outlook. He seems to be a fan ,unfortunately, whilst also calling Harari's vision a dystopia. Perhaps he does not realize that Yuval is not challenging the global order but is actually advocating for it. The elite dystopia will fail because it is not natural, it is also against free economic life, free will and political self determination.
Who Really Runs The World? - Russell Brand & Yuval Noah Harari

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I checked the video out and it looks like Russel Brand has different ideas from him and seems to be trying to understand Yuval Harari's outlook. He seems to be a fan ,unfortunately, whilst also calling Harari's vision a dystopia.
The conversation with Yuval sounds like carefully scripted disinformation to me. Harari discussing the Arab Spring Revolution as being a true revolution, and not the color revolution that it was. Brand defending freedom from TPTB, while at the same time telling his audience to dispel the myth of nationalism. Spoken like true controlled opposition. How did Katy Perry's ex/handler become the new Alex Jones? On Youtube no less!

The elite dystopia will fail because it is not natural, it is also against free economic life, free will and political self determination.
I agree. Ultimately it will fail, but too many gullible people are buying into this non-stop propaganda and drinking the kool-aid.

Last edited:

chrisocn

Established
I checked the video out and it looks like Russel Brand has different ideas from him and seems to be trying to understand Yuval Harari's outlook. He seems to be a fan ,unfortunately, whilst also calling Harari's vision a dystopia. Perhaps he does not realize that Yuval is not challenging the global order but is actually advocating for it. The elite dystopia will fail because it is not natural, it is also against free economic life, free will and political self determination.
Who Really Runs The World? - Russell Brand & Yuval Noah Harari

The question I have is...why are you surprised...it's Russell Brand!