THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Awoken2

Superstar
Deborah Tavares rightly points out that there are Agendas for depopulation in all hijacked nations. She has exposed the agenda in Sub -Saharan Africa in the past.

I fear the wrath of snoops shall soon be upon you.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I fear the wrath of snoops shall soon be up in you.
Deborah told the truth about depopulation in Africa she has been right about that agenda. She is one of the few well known people discussing the infertility agents in vaccines in Africa.
Washington's War on Food is Making Us Sick! with Guest Liz Reitzig
Info under video:

You don't have to drink raw milk or buy your meat directly from the farmer to agree that others should have this right. After all, the right to choose what we put in our bodies is fundamental, even if the government feels it has the right to tell us what's "good" for us. On today's program we visit the front lines of the food freedom movement, with special guest, food liberty activist Liz Reitzig.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
(Kudos to Trunews for pointing this out! )

LOL POMPEO BOASTS THAT HE LIED, CHEATED AND STOLE AS CIA DIRECTOR.

"Having said that, not all tough places are the same. They each present a different set of challenges. I – it reminds me, you would know this as – it’s a bit of an aside. But in terms of how you think about problem sets, I – when I was a cadet, what’s the first – what’s the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. (Laughter.) It’s – it was like – we had entire training courses. (Applause.) It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment."
[htps://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2019/04/291144.htm

DesertRose

Superstar
Crazy war vulture Lindsay Graham went to a women's entrepreneurship conference in Ivory Coast, Africa and talked about his favorite Zionist talking and selling point more wars for Israel but now in Africa not just the ME. What is the unexpected 'catch' African women are supposed to take part.
(Edit: Was speaking from his perspective for those in the know these wars are already in Africa.)
Of all the wrong gafs one sees........ this has to take the cake. He should take a look at Africa's colonial and post colonial past and come to terms with the fact that no one wants more imperial dictates and imperially instigated wars.

Why Was Senator Lindsey Graham Talking About War at a Women's Entrepreneurs Conference?

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
With China Defiant on Iranian Oil, Trump's Sanctions Strategy is Tested
More signs of the cracks in Satan's walls! There's been several articles about nations pushing back against the bullying of the West and contemplating their own model for the future, it brings me happiness.

Hawkish Think Tanks Launch Offensive Against China's Belt and Road

"In Washington, London and Paris, they love to say: 'we are all the same'. Such ‘logic’ washes out their crimes. It means: 'everyone is as greedy and brutal as we are'. But no, we are not the same! Cultures are different, on all corners of the globe. Some countries are expansionist, aggressive and obsessed with self-righteousness as well as complexes of superiority. Some are not. China is not. It never was. It never will be. If attacked or antagonized, it defends itself; and if threatened in the future, it will defend itself again. But it does not build its wealth on plunder, and on the corpses of the others, as the West has been doing for long centuries."

DavidSon

Star
False Flag Weekly News
Thanks for sharing this talk. o_O Saw it this morning and my head is still spinning. This is a must watch!

It's refreshing to hear realistic, critical, in-depth exploration of the most "hidden in plain sight" conspiracies. I'm talking beyond what we normally perceive of world news/events. I've been a little disappointed in the general lack of awareness at the VCF. There are clearly degrees of commitment to the truth. I think some of us are still partly asleep in the matrix, allowing ourselves to be duped and divided by the highest level satanists. Falling for the trap of engaging in fabricated religious wars is a perfect example. We have to break free and BE the pureness we are destined for!

Mossad agents were known to have visited Christchurch and Sri Lanka. The same intelligence cabal that invented ISIS is who publishes the statements when ISIS claims responsibility. We're consistently told that ISIS is responsible. Terrorist acts are "coincidentally" happening in nations where China is establishing agreements on the Belt Road. Sri Lanka has NEVER had stress between Islam and Christianity. Who gains by diving Christians and Muslims? There's only one answer.

I agree now, the timbers in Notre Dame cannot be lit by a torch. The establishment immediately relayed the narrative that it was not arson- with no investigation. I give credit to the posters here who immediately were calling this a false flag attack. Hopefully the fog of lies continues to dissolve as we strive to unify.

Awoken2

Superstar
Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Democracy could have been a vehicle to block the greed of unregulated money capital and the excesses of the Satanic cabal but it requires an informed citizenry. Something the cabal fought and still fights against with all its bureaucratic structures (including education),surveillance systems, media monopoly and brute force.
The Great Dictator - Great Speech for Humanity

Last edited: