THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
"The failure of our capitalist democracy was collective. It was bred by ignorance, indifference, racism, bigotry, and the seduction of mass propaganda. It was bred by elites- especially in the press, the courts, and academia- who chose careerism over moral and intellectual courage. Our rights as citizens were taken from us one by one. There was hardly a word of protest.
I remember a friend tried to warn me about the FEMA death-camps. I replied, "Why would the elite go to all that trouble? Don't you see we're already in a death-camp?"
Interesting thoughts and I agree.
They systematically dismantled many regulations and these so called corporate 'persons' according to the law became narcissistic psychopaths because they allow these companies the same rights as individuals but not the same liabilities. Hence their bad decisions do not come back to dismantle or even haunt them.

“Bureaucracy is a construction by which a person is conveniently separated from the consequences of his or her actions."
“No person in a transaction should have certainty about the outcome while the other one has uncertainty.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb,
Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life

It is interesting how they call for unfettered capitalism until they are faced with bankruptcy, suddenly they want bail outs and to socialize their debts.
Totally agree, it is structural and organized. They only require a certain percentage of people to run their societies and those folks get a different experience, different schools, different treatment under the law etc. If you have time check this Akala it hits on the many systemic inequalities in England and there is a mention about US:
Akala deconstructs race, class, and Britain's modern myths | Unfiltered with James O'Brien #32

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Dr Peter Gøtzsche exposes big pharma as organized crime

Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD is a Danish medical researcher, and leader of the Nordic Cochrane Center at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen, Denmark. He has written numerous reviews within the Cochrane collaboration.

Awoken2

Superstar

I'm just going to post two examples of how this thing gets played out. Let me demonstrate how the problem, reaction, solution card is played time and time again on an unwitting public.

A good place to start is the Vegas event.

Problem:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

History now states that Steven Paddock shot 481 people (59 fatalities and 422 gunshot victims)

What was overlooked at the time was that from the very first shot fired to the last shot fired the time elapsed was ten minutes only. That's six hundred seconds. So a single shooter with no military training whatsoever managed to shoot a different individual target every 1.24 seconds over a ten minute period.

Just to put that into context were you aware that on June 6th 1944 at Omaha beach between 6.30pm to 10.30pm the US 1st and 29th division were estimated to have suffered the highest casualty rate of the war when they had a casualty every 4.8 seconds. (Approximately 3000 fatalities)

So that's one man being more effective than might of the German army?... Just think about that for a minute.

Now despite history stating this was the work of one individual you also need to take this information into account.

Reaction:

Next we have the assault on public emotions played out on our tv. This video is one of the very few videos not removed for public scrutiny.

Solution:

https://medium.com/@justindanneman/true-vegas-shooting-motive-revealed-us-to-enact-a-i-quantum-mass-surveillance-9b1c1c291b8a

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515638-Sheldon-Adelson-Donald-Trump-and-Metal-detectors&styleid=37

And just 3 months before the Vegas event we had this released, now hitting over 1 billion views.

......and now over to the UK who are experiencing a spate of stabbings all of a sudden. The UK is now the knife crime capital of the world.

Details to follow....

Awoken2

Superstar
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/faces-uks-knife-crime-epidemic-14085338

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5952757/knife-crime-epidemic/

How is the government fighting knife crime?

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/85gSC

See how it works? Here is the solution to the problem...

Detectors
Money is also being shovelled into the development of new high-tech detectors which will be used to discover blades in crowded places. Using radar, electromagnetic or acoustic sensors to identify knives remotely, the detectors will be able to automatically alert the police.

People may be living into their 80s and 90s but what is the point when you are afflicted with debilitating illnesses: alzheimers/dementia, diabetes, heart disease, cancer et al. Someone once said that we no longer die off “naturally”, you die from a disease. Apart from novel things such as DNA, MRIs, improved plastic surgery techniques etc, what is “modern medicine”?

Not every old person suffers from Alzheimer’s or cancer. Plenty of people live to their 80s and 90s and die under the umbrella of “natural causes”. The heart can only beat so long or the arteries can only function for so long like the pipes in your plumbing system. This is a fact of life but all things decay, our bodies included.

Even if some of these things are a result of environmental factors you act as if I am not opposed to pollution, and in favor of transparency on the effects of chemicals on human health.

I think that’s a silly quote because excuse me, but I don’t have to worry about the plague or polio or smallpox anymore. What’s modern medicine? How about germ theory, the understanding of which has saved countless lives. I wear glasses, in periods of human history, with my vision impairment, I’d either be useless to shared survival, leaving me with only choice but to claim visions from (the) God (s) to make myself seem useful. In other words, join the priesthood.

The problems of medicine are a result of corporate control over medical research and healthcare. Ideas such as publicly funded medical research instead of for profit behind closed doors corporate research might lead us to cures.

To summarize, you’re god damn right I’d rather live today than 1k years ago, and i find it appallingly ignorant of history to view it any other way, if I can be honest. This primitive romanticizing of the ancient world is as disturbing as it is incorrect.

Last edited:
All this talk about a looming population explosion is just fearmongering and doesn’t match with reality. First of all, its not feasible in the current climate (gmos, pesticides, declining sperm counts, austerity, 5G, etc). If there’s already too many of us and that is the purported sole reason for climate change, why are governments which are tasked with implementing climate change policies, incentivizing procreation? China, a year or two ago, revised its one child policy. I recently saw something about Hungary’s policies (and its not just Hungary): incentives to stem the falling birth rate. So it doesn’t add up. If the 7 billion is too much, governments would be acting otherwise.

It isn’t looming, it’s already happened. I want to point out I made no claims that the worlds population was problem, only that it has increased dramatically since certain advancements in the 19th and 20th centuries. This is a fact whether you accept it or not.

I do not think that population is the greatest risk to human survival or it’s biggest contributor the environmental problems that we face. For the record I get very nervous when I hear rich people like Bill Maher talk about how much they want fewer people around. The rich may very well be planning to kill us all Still we have to recognize that we do have to face global population concerns because there are logistic and environmental issues associated with clear and factual global population increases.

China is reversing its policy because cultural hatred of women lead to gender imbalances that will one day threaten internal stability if not corrected and or balanced with immigration.

Hungary? Iirc they are an anti refugee immigration European country right? Use immigration to sustain lower birth rates that come with enlightened society near term and long term focus on maintaining sustainable populations and birth rates for us all.

Even if certain countries are experiencing declining birth rates, I don’t know why you think a few examples overwrites all the other countries that could be experiencing population booms.

War is another method of depopulation. Primarily, that is people getting killed but there is also death from the effects of the war such as munitions used, which is hardly taken into account. Iraq, for example

'General Tommy Franks, the man in charge of the initial invasion, bluntly told reporters, “We don’t do body counts.” One survey found that most Americans thought Iraqi deaths were in the tens of thousands. But our calculations, using the best information available, show a catastrophic estimate of 2.4 million Iraqi deaths since the 2003 invasion.'

Factor in the number of deaths from illnesses caused by DU munitions and the effect on neighbouring countries.

^^^but the "breeders are storming Europe's gates", as commonly said.

"Iran has one of the highest declines of fertility in the world, from 8+ children per woman before Chernobyl in 1986, to less than two children per woman by 2002, and continuing to decline over the past decade.
The astounding increase in Iranian deaths in 2006-07, was 3.6 million, a seemingly inexplained 4.7% drop in population in a single year. In the same time period many thousands of camels died throughout the Middle East and North Africa, 5,000 alone in Saudi Arabia and no known cause.
Such a catastrophic and acute phenomenon in both humans and animals indicates an environmental cause . Forensic evidence is now emerging that Iran has been the target of a covert nuclear war since 1990, carried out by the US and the UK from Iraq and Afghanistan."

Edit: i wouldn't be surprised if we checked the Iraqi census data and it registered a population increase. How that would be when the number of the dead is doctored/not releasing the correct, clearly high figures, is up to anyone to guess.

I believe that by munitions you are referring to radiation issues and thank you for bringing up Chernobyl,the effects of nuclear/weapons/testing/energy on us and the environment is the ultimate conspiracy.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/359995001?__twitter_impression=true

This was more than just entertainment

Something went terribly wrong.

DesertRose

Superstar
Deborah Tavares rightly points out that there are Agendas for depopulation in all hijacked nations. She has exposed the agenda in Sub -Saharan Africa in the past.