redqueen

Superstar

L3M4

Star
IMG_2392.png & then
they claim trump is the fascist one

DesertRose

Superstar
The Daily Wire ROASTED For Supporting REMOVING Anonymity On The Internet! Nikki Haley Is A Menace!

SECRETSONATA

Facebook is not a social network. Dark secrets of the famous Internet platform and its real tasks

Part 1

“What do you know about Lifelog? This is a DARPA project to create an automatically updated, detailed, organized, electronic list of every interaction you have, every event you attend, every place you go, and everything you do. Most interestingly, the cancellation of Lifelog was announced on the same day that Facebook was launched.

Facebook is probably the biggest part of the LifeLog system.

After 9/11, DARPA worked closely with the US intelligence community (specifically the CIA) to develop a "precriminal" approach to counterterrorism known as Total Information Awareness or TIA. The goal of the TIA was to develop an "all-seeing" military surveillance apparatus. The TIA's official justification was that invasive surveillance of the entire US population was necessary to prevent "terrorist attacks" and disease outbreaks. The leader was John Poindexter, Ronald Reagan's former national security adviser. The TIA program caused considerable public outrage after it was made public in early 2003. The American Civil Liberties Union said the surveillance effort would "kill privacy in America" because "every aspect of our lives will be cataloged", while several mainstream media outlets warned that the TIA was "fighting terror by intimidating US citizens". As a result of pressure, DARPA changed the name of the program to Terrorist Information Awareness.
After much controversy and criticism, in late 2003 TIA was closed and defunded by Congress, just a few months after its launch. It was only later revealed that TIA never actually shut down, and its various programs were secretly divided among the network of military and intelligence agencies that make up the US National Security State. Part of it was privatized

A close friend of Poindexter's, DARPA program manager Douglas Gage, created LifeLog, whose goal was "to create a database that tracks the entire human existence," including people's relationships, communication, thoughts, media usage habits, purchases, behaviors, and more to create a digital record." everything a person says, sees or does. It looks like AI, developed by Howard Schrob and others, should have been applied to this data.

While DARPA has publicly denied covert surveillance, DARPA's own documentation on LifeLog noted that the project "will be able to infer the user's routines, habits, and relationships with other people, organizations, places, and objects, and use these patterns to facilitate its task." , which acknowledged its potential use as a mass surveillance tool.

The application of these two steps is to fully model and predict human behavior. Network modeling that provides an unimaginably powerful and wide range of possibilities for managing populations at every conceivable level.” ⬇⬇⬇

t.me/SecretPlayerSpecial/1942

L3M4

Star
Interesting! I do think bad things definitely happen at these lodges, these masons can't be trusted.
I do unfortunately feel it could be a staged event due to how the people are talking like they are on a stage, like actors. Something sketchy about that.
Yes it is a script is not real. They admit that right there, they are role playing in that particular lodge initiate ceremony just as most of all other world lodges. But in the other hand, I think that when it's not scripted and actually really bad is for some isolated lodges, when they reach a small group of high ranking level in some very specific & particular place not everywhere

Yes it is a script is not real. They admit that right there, they are role playing in that particular lodge initiate ceremony just as most of all other world lodges. But in the other hand, I think that when it's not scripted and actually really bad is for some isolated lodges, when they reach a small group of high ranking level in some very specific & particular place not everywhere
Oh okay, I must of missed that part, my bad sorry about that. Makes more sense. It's horrible to think some of them are actually doing this without script, it's crazy. It just shows that they cannot be trusted and people do not want to know what's actually going on in there...

redqueen

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
posting the KJ video with it as he always does a great
job with them
a Thank Ya to him as well for the video as it's what reminded
me the new one came out
I like to try checking out their covers every so often
the last few of the year especially just cause they seem
to show quite a bit within the decode of them

the hour glass in the middle let's Us Know Our times