THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

rainerann

Star
The point is that the amount of people needed to supervise these systems is much much smaller. Also AI can write code as well, so even programmers will be affected. It has just begun to reach a critical mass now in the last 2 years. It will not be long before software will also entirely be written by machines, and it will be self sustaining and self updating software.
I understand your point and the references I made were intended to present that it was a legitimate point. On the other hand, there are also a lot of factors that make the dream difficult to manifest as a reality. The process has taken a lot longer to be realized than I would imagine TPTB expected. In the process of this delay, technology has alleviated many burdens for the average person that has created time and the opportunities to develop hobbies and study random textbooks that aren't used anymore.

In the year 1920, something like this wouldn't have been possible. The fact that we are all here discussing these subjects with the opportunity for an awareness of something like this, is created by technology and the time that we have to research this that would otherwise be spent doing other things. So this creates pressure in and of itself, because the longer you delay the replacement of the workforce with technology, the longer the public has to benefit from the freedom to research created by technology that could also be another black swan blindside to the plan.

At the present time, jobs in technology are expected to increase. People training and accepting these jobs could create stability for a new middle class, in theory, because they are higher paying jobs that would create new money circulating in the economy that may or may not be capable of being controlled by the people who have established wealth.

It is my theory that I cannot support with any kind of reference that the reason that there are so many jobs open for information technology is because the expectation was for artificial intelligence to be more advanced by now. This would explain why our education system is still delayed in integrating computer science education in the early grade levels even though computers have been a primary part of everyday life for over 30 years. I think it is possible that some may have expected that it would not be necessary for the public to be educated on the subject of technology.

Additionally, AI may be able to do jobs that don't require supervision, but this is only going to be capable of replacing low level jobs. Even AI writing code, is not going to be all that different than creating a more advanced IDE that already can write a lot of code by itself with the auto-complete feature. Automating this process so that you don't have to push a button could also be a relief that could be considered a catalyst to further advancements in technology, more free time, and more independent research as a result of this.

This capability is not the same thing as saying that artificial intelligence is capable of writing the code for the next Microsoft Word program as an example of writing code creatively in a way that would create something useful and centered on improving the human experience. In reality, something like that is probably never going to be possible.

I'm not really sure what the master "plans" are...I like you have heard plenty. But the other day I read this sobering statistic...that by the year 2020...1 in 4 humans on this Earth will live in a SLUM! Not just poor...not just I don't have many clothes or much to eat...no....we're talking, I barely have a roof over my head, there's no running water, no toilets, the streets are filled with disease - slum.

All this while the wealthiest 1% own HALF of the world's wealth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you cannot have extreme wealth without extreme poverty.

This imbalance, to me, is absolutely horrible...and as you all know...with extreme wealth comes extreme power. The question is - how will that power be wielded?

*Edited to add --> We all know the nature of man...our tendency to be shall we say...easily corrupted. Absolute power corrupts absolutely - right?
With such a huge amount of power in so few's hands...it seems we're just pawns in this game of chess... And as technology grows exponentially (as it does) - and its reach becoming so vast...well...the risk is definitely there for it to be abused. That's all I know.

Helioform

Star
It is my theory that I cannot support with any kind of reference that the reason that there are so many jobs open for information technology is because the expectation was for artificial intelligence to be more advanced by now. This would explain why our education system is still delayed in integrating computer science education in the early grade levels even though computers have been a primary part of everyday life for over 30 years. I think it is possible that some may have expected that it would not be necessary for the public to be educated on the subject of technology.
My theory on this is that there isn't enough support from the industry for placing computer science classes in early grade levels. It is perhaps viewed as maybe too complicated for small children? I still remember learning how to play the flute at 6 and reading music partitions in elementary school, something that does require some kind of abstract thought processes-so why not coding? Also computer science program s in universities don't even have a good frame around students graduating and it often leads to extended unemployment due to lack of experience in the field. Technologies and frameworks evolve also very rapidly so it becomes very hard for universities to follow all this in the courses.

Additionally, AI may be able to do jobs that don't require supervision, but this is only going to be capable of replacing low level jobs. Even AI writing code, is not going to be all that different than creating a more advanced IDE that already can write a lot of code by itself with the auto-complete feature. Automating this process so that you don't have to push a button could also be a relief that could be considered a catalyst to further advancements in technology, more free time, and more independent research as a result of this.

This capability is not the same thing as saying that artificial intelligence is capable of writing the code for the next Microsoft Word program as an example of writing code creatively in a way that would create something useful and centered on improving the human experience. In reality, something like that is probably never going to be possible.
You would be surprised at how creative AI can be when it comes to writing code. It can compose some seriously beautiful music, as an example of this creativity. Basically anything that humans can do, a neural network (particularly a Convolutional Neural Network) can do and much better. You only need to give it some time training and it will learn at a superhuman level. So, ANY kind of job could be replaced by a machine learning agent. I gave the seemingly simple example of making a chair earlier, but usually you would need a carpenter for that. This kind of work requires some creativity and craftmanship-- but bots can do it now.

Could it write the next Word? Not now but in the future it will write even better code than normal programmers. Especially with the help of quantum computing, because our brains are similar to a quantum computer. It computes in parallel for the most part.

And Google Assistant kept interrupting me while I was writing this lol...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The point is that the amount of people needed to supervise these systems is much much smaller. Also AI can write code as well, so even programmers will be affected. It has just begun to reach a critical mass now in the last 2 years. It will not be long before software will also entirely be written by machines, and it will be self sustaining and self updating software.
"It will not be long before software will also entirely be written by machines, and it will be self sustaining and self updating software."
I agree, but I also think that will be a major undoing of these plans, because the mechanical intelligence will not be sufficient to evolve in a complete fashion. I think its doomed to fail, but will cause a lot of issues in the meantime.

rainerann

Star
My theory on this is that there isn't enough support from the industry for placing computer science classes in early grade levels. It is perhaps viewed as maybe too complicated for small children? I still remember learning how to play the flute at 6 and reading music partitions in elementary school, something that does require some kind of abstract thought processes-so why not coding? Also computer science program s in universities don't even have a good frame around students graduating and it often leads to extended unemployment due to lack of experience in the field. Technologies and frameworks evolve also very rapidly so it becomes very hard for universities to follow all this in the courses.

You would be surprised at how creative AI can be when it comes to writing code. It can compose some seriously beautiful music, as an example of this creativity. Basically anything that humans can do, a neural network (particularly a Convolutional Neural Network) can do and much better. You only need to give it some time training and it will learn at a superhuman level. So, ANY kind of job could be replaced by a machine learning agent. I gave the seemingly simple example of making a chair earlier, but usually you would need a carpenter for that. This kind of work requires some creativity and craftmanship-- but bots can do it now.

Could it write the next Word? Not now but in the future it will write even better code than normal programmers. Especially with the help of quantum computing, because our brains are similar to a quantum computer. It computes in parallel for the most part.

And Google Assistant kept interrupting me while I was writing this lol...
You are making a good point about computer science education. I have also thought it was a possibility that many people who are great in computer programming, don't make very good teachers, and this could also create delays because children would be capable of learning to code early on with the right instruction.

However, in many ways, even with something like AI composing music. This is still something that is more of a mirage demonstrating the creative potential of the AI rather than the creative potential of the engineer who made the algorithm. The AI is getting the credit, but the process could be established with a random loop and a large memory base and memory utilization process that would increase the potential for something that appears unique just because a human hasn't exhausted the possible combinations available in creating music.

AI programming also seems logical when you consider the subject of code reuse and design patterns. A lot of code is manually reused at the present time so automating this process would seem like using a calculator instead of doing large math calculations by hand. Programming languages have large libraries with preexisting code and if AI were able to pick and choose from them on their own, this could also appear to demonstrate creativity. However, it would simply be exhausting the possible combinations within an existing database.

Quantum computing is fascinating to me and I am personally in favor of it. I think it is the only real way to continue advancing technology because memory capacity is not going to get much larger than it is already. With a larger memory resource and complex memory utilization, you would be able to create something that appeared much more intelligent because a much larger database could be created to store a larger number of random combinations.

However, even if you created some sort of quantum computing device that was capable of functioning as a cardiac surgeon, would the AI be capable of advancing cardiac surgery and replacing something like a bypass graft with a superior procedure? I question whether something like this would be possible or whether a cardiac surgeon's job would be modified to include using their knowledge of cardiology to develop advanced procedures, while something like AI was performing the bypass graft based on information that would already be available. Automating processes creates time that allows for further developments that function to improve the human experience even at the high level of automating heart surgery.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are making a good point about computer science education. I have also thought it was a possibility that many people who are great in computer programming, don't make very good teachers, and this could also create delays because children would be capable of learning to code early on with the right instruction.

However, in many ways, even with something like AI composing music. This is still something that is more of a mirage demonstrating the creative potential of the AI rather than the creative potential of the engineer who made the algorithm. The AI is getting the credit, but the process could be established with a random loop with a large memory base that increases the potential for something that appears unique just because a human hasn't exhausted the possible combinations available in creating music.

AI programming also seems logical when you consider the subject of code reuse and design patterns. A lot of code is manually reused at the present time so automating this process would seem like using a calculator instead of doing large math calculations by hand. Programming languages have large libraries with preexisting code that could also appear to demonstrate creativity. However, it would simply be exhausting the possible combinations within an existing database.

Quantum computing is fascinating to me and I am personally in favor of it. I think it is the only real way to continue advancing technology because memory capacity is not going to get much larger than it is already. With a larger memory resource, you would be able to create something that appeared much more intelligent because a much larger database could be created to store a larger number of random combinations.

However, even if you created some sort of quantum computing device that was capable of functioning as a cardiac surgeon, would the AI be capable of advancing cardiac surgery and replacing something like a bypass graft with a superior procedure? I question whether something like this would be possible or whether a cardiac surgeon's job would be modified to include using their knowledge of cardiology to develop advanced procedures, while something like AI was performing the bypass graft based on information that would already be available. Automating processes creates time that allows for further developments that function to improve the human experience even at the high level of automating heart surgery.
Perhaps we can counter their plans through Linux?

rainerann

Star
Perhaps we can counter their plans through Linux?
Well, I wouldn't say that a lot of people are trying to counter their plans already with something like Linux or the inspiration of Linux. I don't think that would be entirely accurate, but you might be interested in learning the history of the open source movement or even the early free software movement that was much more extreme in their views. It is a somewhat encouraging reality especially when discussions like this come up. Linux is an interesting example to learn from and see the potential freedoms within the field of technology rather than just seeing the controlled production of technology that we often assume to be the only reality because the subject can become overwhelming.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ah, I think if you go that old-school it was Unix lol
You've nailed it, the only way to fight off this advancing A.I invasion is with our own retro-revolution.

We should dress our children in flowery shirts and flares with mahuusive platforms, give both sexes shoulder length hair and have them outside climbing trees...how could AI possibly get at them then eh?

Your a genius man!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, I wouldn't say that a lot of people are trying to counter their plans already with something like Linux or the inspiration of Linux. I don't think that would be entirely accurate, but you might be interested in learning the history of the open source movement or even the early free software movement that was much more extreme in their views. It is a somewhat encouraging reality especially when discussions like this come up. Linux is an interesting example to learn from and see the potential freedoms within the field of technology rather than just seeing the controlled production of technology that we often assume to be the only reality because the subject can become overwhelming.
Excellent post!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You've nailed it, the only way to fight off this advancing A.I invasion is with our own retro-revolution.

We should dress our children in flowery shirts and flares with mahuusive platforms, give both sexes shoulder length hair and have them outside climbing trees...how could AI possibly get at them then eh?

Your a genius man!
8-Bit Activism all the way!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well these will have to be deployed organically at first because most machine learning theory is broken up into specialized fields. But along with the other advances in technology, such as quantum computing, the search for a truly autonomous AI that can do basically anything will be soon over. It is no wonder that these 2 subjects were part of the last Bilderberg meeting also. Also we don't even know what kind of tech is hidden deep in black ops programs just waiting to be unleashed on the public. We are being slowly accustomed to the idea of this advanced tech with movies anyway.
A tech threshold Im also very concerned about is when they begin to fully integrate these AI techs with the micro/nano tech that is so super-secret right now that the only reliable info on it seems to be coming from actual industry insiders leaking it to the public.......

Helioform

Star
A tech threshold Im also very concerned about is when they begin to fully integrate these AI techs with the micro/nano tech that is so super-secret right now that the only reliable info on it seems to be coming from actual industry insiders leaking it to the public.......
You're right. Nanotech combined with AI is where the future is headed I am afraid. Imagine the power of a small group of humans having control over nano-replicators that can materialize anything they want? That would be like having control of physical reality itself. How God-like would they become? The perspective is rather worrisome.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're right. Nanotech combined with AI is where the future is headed I am afraid. Imagine the power of a small group of humans having control over nano-replicators that can materialize anything they want? That would be like having control of physical reality itself. How God-like would they become? The perspective is rather worrisome.
Or they could become victims of their real-life versions of Venom and Eddie Brock lol.......

Helioform

Star
Or they could become victims of their real-life versions of Venom and Eddie Brock lol.......
Yeah or maybe they could trigger the "gray goo" scenario where these things replicate exponentially out of control and cover the whole world, destroying it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah or maybe they could trigger the "gray goo" scenario where these things replicate exponentially out of control and cover the whole world, destroying it.
Could be part of the Gog/Magog dynamic, who knows? Either way, its all in Gods plan, and God almighty is the best of all planners. Nothing the wicked can do will change the outcome of our situation, but people can, by the mercy of God, change ourselves and our situation for the better

Karlysymon

Superstar
There Is Now Officially 3 Times More Debt In The World Than Money
https://www.bitguru.co.uk/crypto-news/there-is-now-officially/
From the ^ article:
"Bitcoin was the first ever monetary system to not be backed by debt in the modern day. Although the crypto
markets as a whole have
suffered this year, we
constantly receive subtle
reminders that the current
financial system is failing and so far bitcoin looks to have the answers."

Soros to invest in cryptocurrencies
http://fortune.com/2018/04/06/george-soros-cryptocurrency-hedge-fund-bitcoin/
Even though i got sick of all the collapse date-setting in the last decade, this is abit more realistic because it coincides with the time frame that Bolton gave regarding "the fall of" Iran, and Big Oil is itching for a windfall which the ensuing chaos will guarantee.

The next decline in financial markets is likely to start in late 2018 or early 2019. And this will not be an ordinary decline or normal correction. Instead, it will be the beginning of the biggest global bear market in history.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/greyerz-global-reset-will-come-thief-night

Last edited: