THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

DesertRose

Superstar
The bomb they'll use near the East Coast won't be a nuclear bomb. The only place affected will be the "Yellow Wall", so you can't really call it a nuclear war. Hope you'll understand now:-D
thnx for the interesting info:)
Will check out that video VSTGR to find out about the yellow wall and black line. thnx.

VSTGR

Established
Which side do you estimate will go nuclear along the Yellow Wall?
It sounds stupid but according to them only that district will be affected. I have no idea why, but nobody will be able to cross the Yellow Wall otherwise they die. So if you plan to flee from west to east or east to west it doesn't matter. You won't succeed. It's technically like the Berlin Wall 2.0 but this time it's a "nuclear" one if you get what I mean?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Do you guys think that they'll succeed with the economic collapse this year? They only have five months left.
View attachment 13032
I think the subjugation of Iran is directly tied to this. @vigilante71 posted this article not too long ago.
Here’s John Bolton Promising Regime Change in Iran by the End of 2018

“The outcome of the president’s policy review should be to determine that the Ayatollah Khomeini’s 1979 revolution will not last until its 40th birthday,” Bolton said . (The 40th anniversary of the Iranian revolution will be on February 11, 2019.)"

The Iranians will, obviously put up a fight but it may disrupt oil movements in and out of the Strait of Hormuz, making prices to shoot up, affecting everything else. You'll have inflation then hyperinflation (think: Venezuela). Interestingly Venezuela's problems are tied to oil. Obviously, the elite will let us all suffer for some good time so that we clamour for the option they are presenting...the universal currency.
We often confuse an economic with a financial collapse. 2008 was financial but its been a slow economic collapse since then. The elite just need another financial crash for the system to completely fall apart.

VSTGR

Established
That's how it will go down basically. They do not have "Predictive Programming" in movies only, they do this method in video games as well to desensitize people. The event that will spark the World War will take place in London.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It sounds stupid but according to them only that district will be affected. I have no idea why, but nobody will be able to cross the Yellow Wall otherwise they die. So if you plan to flee from west to east or east to west it doesn't matter. You won't succeed. It's technically like the Berlin Wall 2.0 but this time it's a "nuclear" one if you get what I mean?
I've come across that stuff before but never really understood it. That there'll be yellow dust...or something along those lines.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do you have any links to recommend where we could start researching the Yellow Wall strategy and other related topics?

DesertRose

Superstar
I don't even think an economic collapse is possible either because even if an economic collapse doesn't affect the bank accounts of the elite, it will affect the workforce, and this will effect the elite who depend on a human workforce for the production of goods and services. Technology is not advanced to the point where artificial intelligence could supplement the effect that an economic collapse would have on the workforce.
I would call it an economic reset or a change of economy as we know it.
They actually do not need a large workforce. Hence their implementation of depopulation programs.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I would call it an economic reset or a change of economy as we know it.
They actually do not need a large workforce. Hence their implementation of depopulation programs.
Well, I would agree that this is the goal, but I think the goal is largely dependent on advances in technology that have not been accomplished. I understand that economists are predicting collapse, but predicting collapse and manufacturing it so that it will be controllable, are too different things. A crash can happen organically. These experts could be recognizing an organic collapse, but manufacturing a collapse requires consideration of how the workforce will be affected.

They have shot themselves in the foot over the last hundred years in many ways. Electricity is not free even if that was a theory introduced by Tesla. This possibility was shot down in order to make a profit. Because of something like this alone, just maintaining networks for communication and electricity requires a workforce that is difficult to put in jeopardy with a financial collapse. An economic collapse and any severe depopulation attempt could literally shut power down and communication networks and whoever would be alive would be living like it was 1850 all over again. A large workforce is the entire reason that we have all the accommodations that we do in the modern world. A large workforce is still a requirement to maintain this. So the reality is that they need us more than we need them.

In theory, you would have artificial intelligence supplement this by maintaining networks and other things that are required to power our modern world, but there is no artificial intelligence that exists that doesn't require human supervision. Robots are not able to create solutions to problems if they cannot access a preexisting solution from memory.

This may have been the goal at one point, but it was a presumptuous one. Alan Turing was introducing the possibility of artificial intelligence in the early years of computer science development. He actually wrote an interesting paper on this. https://www.csee.umbc.edu/courses/471/papers/turing.pdf Basic was one of the earliest programming languages and it was created to accommodate artificial intelligence development. So it is clear that this was a potential goal at one point. However, if this is not something that is realized in a way that can supplement the loss of the workforce, it will create a delay or a premature deployment of a plan to collapse the economy or implement anything that would cause a dramatic decrease in the population that has the potential to pull the architects of a plan like this down with the ship.

DesertRose

Superstar
Well, I would agree that this is the goal, but I think the goal is largely dependent on advances in technology that have not been accomplished. I understand that economists are predicting collapse, but predicting collapse and manufacturing it so that it will be controllable, are too different things. A crash can happen organically. These experts could be recognizing an organic collapse, but manufacturing a collapse requires consideration of how the workforce will be affected.
I see what you are saying about A.I.

The economists and financiers may try to postpone the collapse due to the workforce and they might even try to stop it but they are not fully in control they are fragile to any number of unexpected shocks.
Hence an entrepreneur, former trader, essayist, prof. called Nicholas Nassim Taleb wrote a whole book about black swans that could blind side the economy.
The problem is that they are try to manage an economy by stopping any shocks to the system but small shocks are healthy for a system. They should have let the few companies and banks etc go under for the system to continue among other things.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The economists and financiers may try to postpone the collapse due to the workforce and they might even try to stop it but they are not fully in control they are fragile to any number of unexpected shocks.
Hence an economist called Nicholas Nassim Taleb wrote a whole book about black swans that could blind side the economy.
The problem is that they are try to manage an economy by stopping any shocks to the system but shocks are healthy for a system. They should have let the few companies and banks etc go under for the system to continue.

CAF sheds a lot of light on various situations, even if her interviewers aint always up to our standards lol

Karlysymon

Superstar

Hence an entrepreneur, former trader, essayist, prof. called Nicholas Nassim Taleb wrote a whole book about black swans that could blind side the economy.
The problem is that they are try to manage an economy by stopping any shocks to the system but shocks are healthy for a system. They should have let the few companies and banks etc go under for the system to continue among other things.

Thing is, they need so many other things in place (think: militarized police, panopticon, etc) before it completely bottoms out. Which would explain the patchwork job of bailouts and QE/endless money printing/helicopter money. Imagine if the entire system had crashed back in '08, there'd probably be no Arab Spring as we know it today or migrants streaming into Europe. You get where iam going with this? There is a timetable they follow but that doesn't mean they have everything under control. There's always that blackswan.

Helioform

Star

They have shot themselves in the foot over the last hundred years in many ways. Electricity is not free even if that was a theory introduced by Tesla. This possibility was shot down in order to make a profit. Because of something like this alone, just maintaining networks for communication and electricity requires a workforce that is difficult to put in jeopardy with a financial collapse. An economic collapse and any severe depopulation attempt could literally shut power down and communication networks and whoever would be alive would be living like it was 1850 all over again. A large workforce is the entire reason that we have all the accommodations that we do in the modern world. A large workforce is still a requirement to maintain this. So the reality is that they need us more than we need them.

In theory, you would have artificial intelligence supplement this by maintaining networks and other things that are required to power our modern world, but there is no artificial intelligence that exists that doesn't require human supervision. Robots are not able to create solutions to problems if they cannot access a preexisting solution from memory.

This may have been the goal at one point, but it was a presumptuous one. Alan Turing was introducing the possibility of artificial intelligence in the early years of computer science development. He actually wrote an interesting paper on this. https://www.csee.umbc.edu/courses/471/papers/turing.pdf Basic was one of the earliest programming languages and it was created to accommodate artificial intelligence development. So it is clear that this was a potential goal at one point. However, if this is not something that is realized in a way that can supplement the loss of the workforce, it will create a delay or a premature deployment of a plan to collapse the economy or implement anything that would cause a dramatic decrease in the population that has the potential to pull the architects of a plan like this down with the ship.
LOL Basic-- shittiest programming language ever conceived. AI was done mostly in Lisp back in the days. But AI has evolved a LOT since Turing introduced the theory. I have done some work in the field of machine learning, so I know a little how far it got to this point. Especially in the last 2 years. Also one of the univ profs that I had a ~decade ago is also an eminent researcher in this field now (here in Montreal) and works for Microsoft on AI solutions.

Basically now, an AI system only needs to have a limited dataset to train on, and afterwards it just learns on its own. This system works exactly like human neurons. The theory for this, a field of study called Deep Learning, was essentially laid out in the 90s but it never was practical because the engineering aspects of it were too limited. But now with Big Data, these neural networks are able to be trained at a far larger scale than ever before. So they only need limited supervision by a small team of programmers.

So to address your point about the economy, they already do not need us anymore for most jobs. I have seen a couple of robots build a chair with almost perfection for example. Practically all jobs or a large percentage of them could be done by bots now. They could move on with their plans of depopulation right now. They just need some time to deploy these machine learning systems before. But they will not go for the full collapse just yet I think, they will slowly boil us like a frog in a kettle rather. The 5G system that is coming in less than 2 years is their depopulation plan basically so I don't think they will trigger a war. Wars destroy resources also so they aren't always a good choice for the elites.

rainerann

Star

The problem is that they are try to manage an economy by stopping any shocks to the system but small shocks are healthy for a system. They should have let the few companies and banks etc go under for the system to continue among other things.

Yes, trying to prevent blindsides or black swans. Interesting. For example, one reason they are trying to avoid shocks to the system is because a shock to the system has the potential to create more clarity on how the system is being manipulated. Picture it, a black swan blindsides the architects of the crash and the world becomes even more aware of what they have been trying to hide. That would be awesome. They are living in a pressure cooker right now and have a lot more to lose than the average person and they need people to trust them. A black swan could kill off the trust they are trying to create by patching the economy.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
LOL Basic-- shittiest programming language ever conceived. AI was done mostly in Lisp back in the days. But AI has evolved a LOT since Turing introduced the theory. I have done some work in the field of machine learning, so I know a little how far it got to this point. Especially in the last 2 years. Also one of the univ profs that I had a ~decade ago is also an eminent researcher in this field now (here in Montreal) and works for Microsoft on AI solutions.

Basically now, an AI system only needs to have a limited dataset to train on, and afterwards it just learns on its own. This system works exactly like human neurons. The theory for this, a field of study called Deep Learning, was essentially laid out in the 90s but it never was practical because the engineering aspects of it were too limited. But now with Big Data, these neural networks are able to be trained at a far larger scale than ever before. So they only need limited supervision by a small team of programmers.

So to address your point about the economy, they already do not need us anymore for most jobs. I have seen a couple of robots build a chair with almost perfection for example. Practically all jobs or a large percentage of them could be done by bots now. They could move on with their plans of depopulation right now. They just need some time to deploy these machine learning systems before. But they will not go for the full collapse just yet I think, they will slowly boil us like a frog in a kettle rather. The 5G system that is coming in less than 2 years is their depopulation plan basically so I don't think they will trigger a war. Wars destroy resources also so they aren't always a good choice for the elites.
"Basically now, an AI system only needs to have a limited dataset to train on, and afterwards it just learns on its own. This system works exactly like human neurons."
"The theory for this, a field of study called Deep Learning, was essentially laid out in the 90s but it never was practical because the engineering aspects of it were too limited."
This is essentially the take I have had on the situation as well (with my admittedly limited understanding of the technology).
However its my understanding that with the advancements in mechanical deep-learning, computers are able to produce amazing results, so long as its in a fairly controlled environment or experiment.... but that the true, autonomously functioning/evolving AI is still a dream that companies are trying to sell investors and the public on before its been successfully developed. Very interested to learn more of your take on the situation.....

rainerann

Star

You are right, it was Lisp. I read about this in a early computer science textbook from MIT several years ago and was mistaken. I think computer science history is fascinating. They have the textbook and the original lectures from this class available on MIT website for free. I was trying to reference Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs and an MIT video lecture series I watched here when I was suggested that an early programming language was created for AI development. https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-001-structure-and-interpretation-of-computer-programs-spring-2005/video-lectures/

I have been watching the development of AI and even with larger databases and learning capabilities, they are still not able to create solutions if there is not an existing solution in the database. This will always lead to modified jobs rather than job replacement because human intervention will always be a requirement. In addition to this, even if a robot builds a chair. The robot has needs like a child. They need power, maintenance, and supervision. We are more than ways out from anything like what you are suggesting being possible without being premature deployment that will impact everyone, elite included.

Helioform

Star
"Basically now, an AI system only needs to have a limited dataset to train on, and afterwards it just learns on its own. This system works exactly like human neurons."
"The theory for this, a field of study called Deep Learning, was essentially laid out in the 90s but it never was practical because the engineering aspects of it were too limited."
This is essentially the take I have had on the situation as well (with my admittedly limited understanding of the technology).
However its my understanding that with the advancements in mechanical deep-learning, computers are able to produce amazing results, so long as its in a fairly controlled environment or experiment.... but that the true, autonomously functioning/evolving AI is still a dream that companies are trying to sell investors and the public on before its been successfully developed. Very interested to learn more of your take on the situation.....
Well these will have to be deployed organically at first because most machine learning theory is broken up into specialized fields. But along with the other advances in technology, such as quantum computing, the search for a truly autonomous AI that can do basically anything will be soon over. It is no wonder that these 2 subjects were part of the last Bilderberg meeting also. Also we don't even know what kind of tech is hidden deep in black ops programs just waiting to be unleashed on the public. We are being slowly accustomed to the idea of this advanced tech with movies anyway.

Helioform

Star
I have been watching the development of AI and even with larger databases and learning capabilities, they are still not able to create solutions if there is not an existing solution in the database. This will always lead to modified jobs rather than job replacement because human intervention will always be a requirement. In addition to this, even if a robot builds a chair. The robot has needs like a child. They need power, maintenance, and supervision. We are more than ways out from anything like what you are suggesting being possible without being premature deployment that will impact everyone, elite included.
The point is that the amount of people needed to supervise these systems is much much smaller. Also AI can write code as well, so even programmers will be affected. It has just begun to reach a critical mass now in the last 2 years. It will not be long before software will also entirely be written by machines, and it will be self sustaining and self updating software.