The New Left and Feminism - A Right Winge

justjess

Superstar
...and yes feminism was meant to undermine the family unit, because the elite know that every healthy and functioning society begins with the strength and unity and health of the family despite ypu guys denying it.
Jesus fucking Christ man... look up the industrial revolutions impact on family life. Get your head out of your ass. Stop looking for a convenient scapegoat and wise up. Women working was never the problem - it was just the convenient excuse they gave you to hide the problem. Looks like it worked.

Lyfe

Star
Jesus fucking Christ man... look up the industrial revolutions impact on family life. Get your head out of your ass. Stop looking for a convenient scapegoat and wise up. Women working was never the problem - it was just the convenient excuse they gave you to hide the problem. Looks like it worked.
Its truth... some are too proud to receive it.

Lyfe

Star
It eventually became a psychological attack on gender identity and introduced the irreconcilable concept of gender equality in marriages when men and women were designed differently, equal as in the sense that both man and woman has value, but not equal in terms of function within a family context. It put women in the workforce removing the parent as the primary influence in the childs life by replacing it with the state and various other social engineering platforms. It encouraged women to take on a masculine role society and in a family and conditioned society that this is equality when masculinity by default assumes a certain role in the family. Women were not designed masculine so such a relationship of masculine and masculine cannot exist together and because of this gender indentity crisis marriages are prone to fail. It is not their natural state of being... Ultimately the effects weakend the families and damaged individuals both men and women. All these complains toward men are basically complaints that you dont trust men to be masculine yet feminism by default instills a masculine mindset in women. Families fail and individuals suffer because of it creating unhealthy members of society

Lyfe

Star
...you laugh when the woman recognized as being the founder of the feminist movement was known cia. Your more concerned with your emotions than reason

Lyfe

Star
So thrn what are womens natural roles divorced from any sort of social programming and what gives them purpose and makes them happiest?

manama

Star
...you laugh when the woman recognized as being the founder of the feminist movement was known cia. Your more concerned with your emotions than reason
Thats literally what Justjess has been saying for the past day or so about it being related to industrial revolution. You'd actually stop dismissing her points if you actually bothered studying and looking into it instead of stopping "hurr durr cia woman bad".

Lyfe

Star
Thats literally what Justjess has been saying for the past day or so about it being related to industrial revolution. You'd actually stop dismissing her points if you actually bothered studying and looking into it instead of stopping "hurr durr cia woman bad".
Its pretty obvious our culture is suffering primarily from social engineering and not the industrial revolution. If the elite wanted us healthy they would put out entertainment pieces to lift us up that encoursge strong families. Instead they are using movies and music that they know will cause us to self destruct. Feminism is just one of the many things they use...

justjess

Superstar
Its pretty obvious our culture is suffering primarily from social engineering and not the industrial revolution. If the elite wanted us healthy they would put out entertainment pieces to lift us up that encoursge strong families. Instead they are using movies and music that they know will cause us to self destruct. Feminism is just one of the many things they use...
The most vast significant and rapid changes to the family unit occurred as a direct result of the industrial revolution. Feminism followed that and has been used as a scapegoat for all the societal ills that spurred from that ever since. Research it yourself. It’s all right there. I wrote a fucking dissertation on it fifteen years ago. Been trying to direct all you lost sheep to it ever since and it’s always the same response “but the women”

manama

Star
You clearly don't know anything about industrial revolution. Please educate yourself on topics before talking about them.

Lyfe

Star
So the industrial revolution is to blame nowadays for the divorce rates, fatherless children, single mothers, and men complaining about women and vice versa moreso than a movement that completely altered perception on gender and gender functions within society and marriage? I blame the social engineering and feminism as what it was snd what its become is indeed a part of that...

justjess

Superstar
So the industrial revolution is to blame nowadays for the divorce rates, fatherless children, single mothers, and men complaining about women and vice versa moreso than a movement that completely altered perception on gender and gender functions within society and marriage? I blame the social engineering and feminism as what it was snd what its become is indeed a part of that...
The industrial revolution completely altered perception on gender and gender functions within society and marriage. As well as the meaning of what a family was and every aspect of what that looked like. Well before feminism became a thought in anyone’s mind. Seriously.. research it.

Lyfe

Star
The industrial revolution completely altered perception on gender and gender functions within society and marriage. As well as the meaning of what a family was and every aspect of what that looked like. Well before feminism became a thought in anyone’s mind. Seriously.. research it.
You are a self admitted proud feminist. I am sure it led to changes, but it certainly didnt create the dysfunction it did today. That is social engineering related to gender...

manama

Star
You are a self admitted proud feminist. I am sure it led to changes, but it certainly didnt create the dysfunction it did today. That is social engineering related to gender...
Do you even know what social engineering means or do you think if you constantly throw a word around, it will become a fact.

justjess

Superstar
Again, have you spent even three seconds looking at it? Even a cursory glance? No you have not. Because it’s easier to blame women because that’s a fight you might win. Fighting the elite is a doomed prospect. Don’t worry I expected your response since it’s the same one I’ve been getting here for ten years. I do strongly suggest you atleast take an hour to look into it because I am sure you’d be surprised at what you find. As I was

and yes I’m a feminist. I’m also a wife and a mother and a behavior analyst and a social worker and a million other things that influence my thoughts and perceptions in a million different ways. I’m not some walking billboard for any prepackaged ideology

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well its not my fault that you are willfully blind and didn't read the other things I said to the other person which includes poverty, generational trauma, age gaps, manipulative partners, religion and so on which i defined are "some out of the hundreds of factors". Its you that replied and only picked up on the abortion thing which was just one of the many things I mentioned,
I wasn't addressing the other person, I was addressing you.