The New Jerusalem

Christ's Space-ship - Ark

"The New Jerusalem"

"Times Of Noah"

The Arks of Noah and Jesus. Life or death?

Although the Noah's Ark story belongs to the Old Covenant/Testament, frequent references to it, as a very important "Article of Faith", occur in the New Covenant and also in the Koran. In fact, Christ made a "Life or death" (yours) Prophecy, that, at the time when he would return to the Earth, conditions and attitudes on the Earth would be like they were in "the days of Noah".

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

This Prophetical statement has never been fully understood or appreciated, by anyone, since it was first made, by Christ himself, 2000 years ago. Christ also said, repeatedly, "I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD" (John 17:16).

Many people can see that, now, in the latter-half of the 20th century (the Last Days), those conditions are again plainly in evidence, especially Sodomy/homosexuality; lewdness and scoffing (Rev./Apoc. 21:8, 27 & 2 Peter 3 & 2 Tim. 3), for all to see and so, thereby, recognise "The Signs of The Times" (Matt. 16:3) and that Christ must come, or, as he said himself, be here NOW.

However, everyone has missed the crucially important point of this very eloquent, "Life or death" statement. That is, possibly, because they have not joined it to the other related-warning Prophecy, given by Jesus, which must be done, otherwise it is impossible to understand the full meaning and importance of the first statement.

Christ's second Prophetical statement was a warning about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets, who, under Satan's control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except "the very Elect"), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim (Please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again" Booklet), if this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you:
13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.
24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not. (Search the Old Covenant Prophecies for where I will be).

This statement was NOT meant as a warning to people not to believe the real Christ who would be, as he said, on the Earth at this same time, but only against being deceived by the false ones, and by the false religion-teachers and prophets.

The first statement about the "Times of Noah" and the two crucially important points that were being made by Christ, that NO-ONE has understood, are that many, many people will believe and be deceived by false christs; false prophets and the false religion-teachers of every religion but no-one will believe the real Christ, just as no-one believed Noah. That is what Christ really was saying, to YOU, that people would choose to believe anyone rather than believe him, and would take the "Quick and Easy-path" of Organised Religions, instead of The Way (2 Peter 2:14-15, 21 & 3:15-17).

The second, even more crucially important point to that statement, is that because no-one believed Noah and so did not REPENT and do as he told them to do, they ALL died. That is exactly what Christ was telling YOU, that is, that because the WHOLE world has been deceived by Satan (Rev./Apoc. 12:9) and will therefore refuse to believe the real Christ, as he himself Prophesied, you will, like the "Times of Noah", ALL be executed, except for the very "Elect/Chosen" who will believe and be invited to board his Ark (the "New Jerusalem"; please see my "Close Encounters of the Gibraltar Kind" Booklet).

Only the very few people who have stayed "spiritually-awake"; have not been deceived by Organised Religions into taking the "Quick and Easy-path" (please see my "Starwars - Fact NOT Fiction" and "The Real Darth Vader" Booklets) and have searched the Scriptures for the "Birth-marks" of the real Christ and from those "Birth-marks" that tell where the body he would use would be born; in what year; from which tribe; what he would do; where he would go, and, from the Truth he speaks; will recognise, kneel and serve the True Christ; board his Ark and be saved (Rev./Apoc. ch. 21).

EVERYONE else will burn just as Jesus said (Luke 19:27). This time, unlike the "Times of Noah", when water was used, there will be no more second-chances.

After the crucifixion and the disciples had been told about how the risen Christ had unlocked the Scriptures (Prophecies) "On The Way to Emmaus" (Please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again" Booklet), Simon Peter then was able, with that certain-Knowledge, to write, in his second letter:-

1:19 We have also the more sure Word of Prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Morning Star arise in your hearts: (Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus am ............. the bright and Morning Star).
1:20 Knowing this first, that no Prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.
1:21 For the Prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke [as they were] moved by the Holy Spirit.
2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord (when he comes again in his new body) that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious (harmful) ways; by reason of whom The Way of Truth (the REAL Christ and The Way) shall be evil spoken of.
2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Simon Peter stated that "the SURE Word of Prophecy" was MORE to be taken heed of than even the voice from heaven that they had heard on the "Mount of Transfiguration", which came out of the "Bright Cloud" (UFO). Amen to that.

So, if you don't STOP listening to all, or any, of the false teachers of religions and following the "Quick and Easy-path"; search the Scriptures, for yourselves, as Simon told you to do, and find the "Signs" by which to recognise the REAL Christ, and then serve him and learn "The New Song"; you will die. There will be absolutely NO exceptions. - JAH

If you want help, read "The Way home or face The Fire"; soon.

http://jahtruth.net/noah.htm

DUSTY

Established
Christ's Space-ship - Ark

If you want help, read "The Way home or face The Fire"; soon.

http://jahtruth.net/noah.htm
Who wrote the book that you are promoting? What is his HUMAN name, and by that I mean the legal birth name and not a religious adapted name from a science fiction movie?? What are his credentials? You brought up the book and promote it as the only truth, so we have a right to know who exactly it is that claims to have the only truth. Name him.

Who wrote the book that you are promoting? What is his HUMAN name, and by that I mean the legal birth name and not a religious adapted name from a science fiction movie?? What are his credentials? You brought up the book and promote it as the only truth, so we have a right to know who exactly it is that claims to have the only truth. Name him.
His Name is Michael (God's Eldest Son, Prince Michael The Archangel).

DUSTY

Established
His Name is Michael (God's Eldest Son, Prince Michael The Archangel).
The Archangels don't sit in London at a keyboard writing books. who is the HUMAN who is writing your books? You know, the one with the fingers on the keyboard of the computer and who makes the words appear on the screen. What is his name .. his real name .. and not an adopted name based on a science fiction movie.