The New Health Craze?

polymoog

Superstar
That he uses his urine too?
yes. he said it really helped his hair have a shine to it. this was post MTVs "the grind" show (he was that guy who said, "yo, this is da griiiiind!")(that was my cue to turn off the channel back then) when he was back on a semi-MTV reality show as a contestant(?) a few years later. he said he changed his whole life around and became very interested in health.

Lisa

Superstar
yes. he said it really helped his hair have a shine to it. this was post MTVs "the grind" show (he was that guy who said, "yo, this is da griiiiind!")(that was my cue to turn off the channel back then) when he was back on a semi-MTV reality show as a contestant(?) a few years later. he said he changed his whole life around and became very interested in health.
I think I’ve learned more that what I wanted to know about this person haha!

I’m thinking I shouldn’t have started this thread because just thinking of people using their urine like that makes me a little queasy...lol!

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know any of this.

I've now been debating with myself how urine users manage the smell. Lol, it seems like it can be done, but I'll pass on that one. People smell bad enough already. They don't need to start bathing in piss.

I'm mostly kidding, but I do work in the public eye. I've never smelled piss, but there's an army of crop dusters out there.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know any of this.

I've now been debating with myself how urine users manage the smell. Lol, it seems like it can be done, but I'll pass on that one. People smell bad enough already. They don't need to start bathing in piss.

I'm mostly kidding, but I do work in the public eye. I've never smelled piss, but there's an army of crop dusters out there.
I never thought about the smell aspect.. lol I didn’t think this could get worse, I was wrong!

Axl888

Established
This is a true story...a leader/preacher of one 'Christian' group in the Philippines told his members that it is good to drink their urine and it will cure any illness that they have (and most of them actually did drank their urine), this person is also very outspoken on his TV program against other Christian groups. One day on the Q&A portion of his TV program, one of their guests or probably a member asked him a question about the drinking of urine if he had also tried drinking it himself, and then to the surprise of his members this preacher replied "...of course not, I only recommend this for people who do not have money to buy medicines, I have a lot of money so I can buy medicines and I don't have to drink my urine..." :oops: :eek: o_O...this person is said to be one of the top 10 richest preachers in the Philippines and he is now out hiding in Brazil to avoid multiple sodomy charges filed against him by his former members and libel charges by other Christian groups...

Lisa

Superstar
This is a true story...a leader/preacher of one 'Christian' group in the Philippines told his members that it is good to drink their urine and it will cure any illness that they have (and most of them actually did drank their urine), this person is also very outspoken on his TV program against other Christian groups. One day on the Q&A portion of his TV program, one of their guests or probably a member asked him a question about the drinking of urine if he had also tried drinking it himself, and then to the surprise of his members this preacher replied "...of course not, I only recommend this for people who do not have money to buy medicines, I have a lot of money so I can buy medicines and I don't have to drink my urine..." :oops::eek:o_O...this person is said to be one of the top 10 richest preachers in the Philippines and he is now out hiding in Brazil to avoid multiple sodomy charges filed against him by his former members and libel charges by other Christian groups...
I guess that goes to show you should be careful who you follow?