The National Solar Observatory Cover Up

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
National Solar Observatory Cover-Up: What We Know So Far

Gary Friday, September 14, 2018

"Several people have been emailing and messaging me about the apparent closure of the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to address the situation. These sorts of stories come out from time to time and I usually steer clear because they turn out to be unsubstantiated rumors.

This one is not. However, although it is really happening, we would do well not to jump to any conclusions without knowing more. The public is in the dark.

Here is what we know:

• Last Thursday, September 6th, the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, was evacuated and closed, with the only reason given being "security concerns."

• The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) claims to have ordered the evacuation.

• The local sheriff's office in Otero County (in which Sunspot is located) is claiming that the FBI was involved in the sudden closure. Sheriff Benny House was quoted in the local news saying "the FBI is refusing to tell us what's going on."

• The observatory entrance is currently marked off with crime scene tape and Sheriff House has further said, "There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers, but nobody would tell us anything."

• Multiple reports suggest the local post office was also evacuated.

• There are rumors that other solar observatories and/or webcams have been shutdown, including:

• - AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia

• - Webcams located at SOAR Observatory - The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile

• - BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain

• - Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii

• - Hilo Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii

• - Webcam at JAT Observatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

I haven't yet been able to substantiate the rumor that those other observatories and webcams were closed, but all of the other points above have been confirmed by numerous media reports.

Some of the less conspiratorial explanations include the possibility that Chinese or Russian hackers were using the observatory's antennae to spy on nearby White Sands Missile Range or that government officials wanted to prevent photography of top secret aircraft or missile testing.

But, again, the public is still in the dark. At this point it's all just speculation.

We know that there have been an unusually large number of near-earth objects in the past 2–3 weeks and the Revelation 12 "Sign of the Dragon" may be occurring in about three weeks. Could this be related?

There is also speculation that the sun may have launched an unusually powerful solar flare towards the earth, and there is, for whatever reason, some attempt to cover it up. There was in fact news stories a few days ago about a large coronal hole facing the earth and a G2 geomagnetic storm occurred on September 11th, just a few short days ago.

From the prophetic side of things, many of us have wondered what might bring the Church into immediate danger precipitating our miraculous deliverance to Heaven (Rev. 12:5). Might there be a threat to the earth?"

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/09/national-solar-observatory-cover-up.html?m=1

Karlysymon

Superstar
DARPA Whistleblower: ‘NM solar observatory hacked, Chinese may have gained control of sun weapon’

“The reason they want to hack it is because the NSO in Sunspot is part of an intranet that also includes HAARP, HAMMER, and SMACC,” he explained. “Through this network we have been very successful at manipulation the solar surface and the coronasphere to the point that we can actually trigger coronial mass ejections of controlled size, duration, density, and intensity.”

I don't have to believe the hacking bit but that is definitely intriguing. Why would they want to induce a Carrington event? In the news recently; NASA's first mission to the sun was launched this summer.

polymoog

Superstar
I just stumbled across it - have you seen anything on YouTube about it?
i saw the secureteam10 YT vid on the subject which simply repeats the same story you originally posted, but adds in a few possibilities. i recall reading many years ago that the vatican, strangely enough, must be consulted before any announcement of a celestial body is released from any country.
we know that the last scare the elites will pull off on us, after the terrorism phase dies down/loses its fear value, is the false flag alien invasion (this, according to bill cooper, among others). i dont think the elites are ready to play that card yet and if they were, they wouldve welcomed the observatories to report an anomaly like this (even it was a real event to further muddle the picture). they also could have allowed the observatories to air the story in a very "soft" way to ease the public into disclosure, but they didnt apparently do this either.
i am left to believe this was a craft or an object or a phenomenon that must be kept under wraps.
not sure why the FBI was used-- the FBI is far more likely to leak the truth than US army soldiers. maybe the soldiers wouldve created more of a media buzz.

a bad pun for you, free of charge:
we are all in the dark about the solar observatory.

Maes17

Superstar
I just stumbled across it - have you seen anything on YouTube about it?
I've watched a few YouTube vids. A lot of crazy conspiracies which wouldn't surprise me. Especially regarding aliens.

Locally I haven't really heard much. The news reported about a month ago that national monuments in NM were targets of vandalism.

But to throw away that thought, with the solar observatory the fbi is involved with the shut down which makes this matter a little sketchy.

Who knows wtf is up

Helioform

Star
Nothing more than fear mongering. Since they evacuated the post offices around it, it is most likely due to a dangerous substance being spilled.

And in fact their telescope is made of mercury, so it could be that. The guy in this video says he doesn't think it's that but I am pretty sure it is. He still debunks the idea that other solar observatories were closed though.

polymoog

Superstar
if they were flying helicopters over the closed off area, they were most likely using infrared video to see if there were any other humans in the evacuated zone. its plausible they couldve also used it to detect toxic aerosols/chemicals, but i find that hard to believe since that wouldve blown away immediately, and soil testing would be done at ground level.
SPECULATION: evacuating the post office and the observatory for security issues would mean to me that there was a bomb or an explosive in the area. if they were worried about vandalism/security breach, why not post extra agents and simply nab the perps? blowing that facility up makes little sense, and if that was the case, why not bring in a bomb squad? i think there are robots that can do that work now.

polymoog

Superstar
1537238451802.png

1537238495431.png

got this from the front page (well, theres really only one page there) of rense.

i am simply adding to the discussion: draw your own conclusions.

elsbet

Superstar
I saw that but i don't buy the alien angle in all this because i don't believe in aliens. That could probably be a well-shaped asteriod and a bunch of much smaller ones.
It could be an olive in a *very* dirty martini.

elsbet

Superstar
I saw that but i don't buy the alien angle in all this because i don't believe in aliens. That could probably be a well-shaped asteriod and a bunch of much smaller ones.
On a somewhat more serious note-- if you don't believe in aliens, what do you think they are, generally speaking? I mean, theres obviously something out there, flying around, lighting up the sky, pulling people out of their beds at night, or their cars on deserted highways. :D

I don't think they're aliens, either (more like something out of the pit of hell), but I do believe that theres something out there.

polymoog

Superstar
a lot of these UFOs are man-made, of course, but theres also the possibility that a lot of them are coming from within the earth.

we are getting into territory that has very little solid evidence. most of it is going on the word of someone "in the know" or someone who knows someone else in black ops.

elsbet

Superstar
a lot of these UFOs are man-made, of course, but theres also the possibility that a lot of them are coming from within the earth.

we are getting into territory that has very little solid evidence. most of it is going on the word of someone "in the know" or someone who knows someone else in black ops.
Man made, yes-- I believe that too. I should have been more specific. I'm talking about the lights or maybe "orbs" would be more accurate.

Even these are mysterious.. jumping sun dog, its supposedly called.

Karlysymon

Superstar
On a somewhat more serious note-- if you don't believe in aliens, what do you think they are, generally speaking? I mean, theres obviously something out there, flying around, lighting up the sky, pulling people out of their beds at night, or their cars on deserted highways. :D

I don't think they're aliens, either (more like something out of the pit of hell), but I do believe that theres something out there.
Well, its all man-made to me. I don't think the fallen, of any kind, need anti-grav craft to cruise around :D
I used read alot about mutilations at Linda Moulton Howe's site (https://www.earthfiles.com/) and i didn't know what to make of them; cat/cattle mutilations, clean cuts and drained of blood. They are obviously attributed to aliens
Not too long ago, i stumbled upon a reference attributing them to satanic cults. Apparently, these mutilations proliferated in the Pacific NorthWest circa 1974 just as the UFO phenomenon hit the ground running after 1947.

Sundogs are a natural phenomenon but we live in strange times. If aurora borealis can be created artificially, so can sun dogs.