The mystery of the Serpent Mounds

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It has long been known that there is an ancient earthwork of unknown origin in Ohio often referred to as the “Serpent Mound”

DA099FD4-EE89-4767-B3CC-6D34FB47E3B0.jpeg

What I did not know is that there is a very similar ancient structure located half way round the world - in Israel* (near Gilgal Rephaim, shown below):-

03B2934F-2BAD-47AB-9EC0-3F46541BD9E0.jpeg
*As this is fairly new information, I don’t have the areal shots of the newly located serpent mound in the vicinity, but I will post it up as soon as I can.

SERPENT-SHAPED ridge about three-quarters of a mile long sits less than a quarter-mile north of Gilgal Refaim, the megalithic maze on the Golan Heights. This mound is three times longer and four times higher than the Great Serpent Mound in Ohio, but it’s gone unnoticed by the world—until now.

Doug Van Dorn, author of Giants: Sons of the Gods, who first spotted this mound about six years ago, and Dr. Judd Burton, author of The Nephilim Dossier and Interview With the Giant, discuss the significance of this nearly 6,000-year-old structure, the dozens of megalithic tombs on it, and its location between Gilgal Refaim and Mount Hermon in the land called Bashan in ancient times, a name that literally means “place of the serpent.”

Last edited: