The Mystery of Moses and Pharaoh

TokiEl

Superstar
I think most people underestimate the words "I never told you to worship me" that according to Muslims, Jesus would say on the judgement day when people would say that they worshipped him and thus it shouldnt be a sin or something along those lines. Because even after 2000 years and various changes, additions and subtractions, even people who consider Jesus to be divine can not find a single place where Jesus commanded people to worship him.
And we are in the age of internet now, suffice to say any further additions or subtractions beyond this point are almost impossible. Which means that this claim that stands true today would stand true in the afterlife because indeed Jesus NEVER said "worship me".
Allah said "worship me".

Luke 4 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

Satan said "worship me".

Jesus said "if you don't believe I AM you will die in your sins".