The Muslum Christian

JoChris

Superstar
If you truly believe in God, pray that my openness of mind does not make me fall for the Antichrist, supplicate if need be with some tears if you truly care, and then maybe I shall be granted protection, can you?

Friendship is a good thing. Through it, we can help just anybody who is in need. Friendship is truth since normally I would way prefer playing online games than be on this site, but the situation of the world prevents me from being so reckless. Sacrifice wins versus enjoyment of the fleeting pleasures of this world. Friendship becomes more gratifying as time goes by than satisfying one's own vain desires.
And friends who tell the truth are true friends. :)

yannick

Veteran
And friends who tell the truth are true friends. :)
And there's Only One Truth, Only One God, and that's what matters most of all. The rest is just semantics. :)

Semantics is a

Field of study

Semantics is the linguistic and philosophical study of meaning, in language, programming languages, formal logics, and semiotics. It is concerned with the relationship between signifiers—like words, phrases, signs, and symbols—and what they stand for, their denotation.

Wikipedia

4wVM3762.jpg

We are all the same, mere creatures of the Almighty. At most, we agree to disagree. At least, let us begin a friendship.
I would treat you with the Love that is described in 1 Corinthians chapter 13. Not by acting, but by the Spirit of Christ... but there can be no fellowship with those who pervert the Gospel of God in Jesus Christ, Because you are enemies of the cross of Christ.

legend​

/ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/​

noun

a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.​

"the legend of King Arthur" synonyms: myth, saga, epic, folk tale, folk story, traditional story, tale, story, fairy tale, narrative, fable, romance; More​

an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.​

"the man was a living legend" synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, famous person, great, genius, phenomenon, luminary, giant, big name; More​

adjective

very well known.​

"his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"​
You forgot the rest of the post (Legends In your own mind) (One who prides themselves in as a teacher apart from the born again Spirit of Truth) No real knowledge but their own self will.

DavidSon

Star
You forgot the rest of the post (Legends In your own mind) (One who prides themselves in as a teacher apart from the born again Spirit of Truth) No real knowledge but their own self will.
It's comical that in every accusation you make, you're doing the same thing. You should take a page from your own book:

12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. - I JOHN

TokiEl

Superstar
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. - I JOHN
Philip the apostle said and i paraphrase... Enough with the bullshite Lord now show us the Father !

John 14 9"Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. So how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?"

It's comical that in every accusation you make, you're doing the same thing. You should take a page from your own book:

Yes, Love does not include not contending for the faith...until you are born again, the Scriptures to you are just a debate book...It is Spiritual...Really! I have seen God.

yannick

Veteran
Well observed though I truly hope I've no pride in my heart, God Willing. Amn.

yannick

Veteran
I would treat you with the Love that is described in 1 Corinthians chapter 13. Not by acting, but by the Spirit of Christ... but there can be no fellowship with those who pervert the Gospel of God in Jesus Christ, Because you are enemies of the cross of Christ.
And now I am being accused of perversion. Any proof of the matter at hand?

Well observed though I truly hope I've no pride in my heart, God Willing. Amn.
You seem like a kind heart...But only God id good.. But there is by no other name that a man must be saved than Jesus The Christ. We must not mistake the difference between pride and Joy . They are similar feeling, except pride is the counterfeit of Joy. The man who has pride in in being religious is from Satan, but Joy of our salvation comes from God (humility). In pride, man thinks he has done God a favor and runs ahead of Christ. But in joy, it is the result of seeking Christ as a sinner, and by rebirth, follow after Christ.

There is by no other name (NONE) that a man might be saved than Jesus Christ. Anything else is a lie. The Scriptures are Holy...The Karan is not! You can not have two masters!

Yannick, The sweetest elderly lady that would shudder at a lie, who says she does not need Christ, makes God out to be a liar everyday. (Rom. 3:9-18).(Acts 4:12).