The Muslum Christian

People from both backgrounds, who don't want to just become victims of WW3, which is coming, all need to read JAH's "The Survival Plan" Book, ASAP, and then start putting it into practice. [Download link]

Then, using the knowledge contained in it, learn to come to common terms with one another and as far as possible, start making friends, and/or at least start learning to have mutual respect and an attitude of goodwill and helpfulness and brotherly love and kindness towards one another.

To the athiest communist kings of the east (Rev. 16:12), who have been preparing to invade and defeat the West in WW3 for a long time, it is unlikely to make any difference whatsoever, whether someone will claim to be Muslim or Christian. If you look at what they do to their own citizens, just for having any spiritual beliefs whatsoever, it is clear, that their communist athiest regime will not care either way in an invasion scenario.

Please, try to see the bigger picture of what is emerging around us all and stop having petty disagreements about theology. Please study the information for your own benefit, as well as that of others, with God and with an open mind. It does not even take that long to read and re-read it, but it's up to all of you if you will choose to do so or not. Live in love, Peace.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
People from both backgrounds, who don't want to just become victims of WW3, which is coming, all need to read JAH's "The Survival Plan" Book, ASAP, and then start putting it into practice. [Download link]

Then, using the knowledge contained in it, learn to come to common terms with one another and as far as possible, start making friends, and/or at least start learning to have mutual respect and an attitude of goodwill and helpfulness and brotherly love towards one another.
Yes i agree and please tell that to the Muslims who are actively terrorizing or approving of terrorism against Israel.

DesertRose

Superstar
That's right the term Tawheed implies a unification of two or more into one.
Straw-man (often with divisive labels): distorting the position of your opponent in order to make them defensive and bait an argument:D:D

Islam is discord to the Truth.
Let people decide for themselves:
Tawheed versus Trinity: Which is the True Concept of God – Part 1.
http://www.manyprophetsonemessage.com/2015/08/20/tawheed-versus-trinity-which-is-the-true-concept-of-god-part-1/

Yes i agree and please tell that to the Muslims who are actively terrorizing or approving of terrorism against Israel.
The reality is, not everyone will do this, even though they all absolutely should, and only a relatively small number of people will do it and as a result, they will be the ones that will survive and are kept safe from harm, while the others will not. That is also exactly what scripture says is going to happen. Those who cannot see at this point in time, that the world is starting to fall apart around us and that there are signs of the end times all around us, are not paying attention.

Then, using the knowledge contained in it, learn to come to common terms with one another and as far as possible, start making friends, and/or at least start learning to have mutual respect and an attitude of goodwill and helpfulness and brotherly love and kindness towards one another.

To the athiest communist kings of the east (Rev. 16:12), who have been preparing to invade and defeat the West in WW3 for a long time, it is unlikely to make any difference whatsoever, whether someone will claim to be Muslim or Christian. If you look at what they do to their own citizens, just for having any spiritual beliefs whatsoever, it is clear, that their communist athiest regime will not care either way in an invasion scenario.

Please, try to see the bigger picture of what is emerging around us all and stop having petty disagreements about theology. Please study the information for your own benefit, as well as that of others, with God and with an open mind. It does not even take that long to read and re-read it, but it's up to all of you if you will choose to do so or not. Live in love, Peace.

what do you suppose this really really means?

looks like feminists innit?
5 months of mgtow n shit.

JoChris

Superstar
i believe in it but you don't believe in it
:)

no ego games here, just straight up, ive caught you guys out too many times...
In your mind only.
if Jesus said the Son can do nothing...that it is only the Father doing the works
Out of context, cult-style. You are a repeat offender of this Aspiring Soul.

John 5:30 [Jesus said] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Obedience, not inability. Get it right.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

if Jesus said the holy spirit has nothing on him, that the holy spirit only takes from the Son...that the holy spirit only speaks what he hears
Completely wrong, poor memory + willful misunderstanding. You obviously don't read the bible.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me [Jesus]

then how the frigging hell can you believe in the co-equals creed that the CATHOLIC CHURCH made up for you?
The Nicene Creed is one thing the Catholic Church got right. It was made before all the other non-biblical doctrines were introduced.

Also, if you can't read and absorb all of what i wrote previously, why do you guys play at this game?
AS, you write so much mumble-jumble only people way more patient than me would waste the time addressing every other thought you put down.

As proved above, you don't read the bible IN CONTEXT. When I respond to you, I will only respond to what I believe is worth addressing.

they torment people, but don't kill people?
i dont want to read that page man it hurt my brain cells.
It's a bit to read, but it's all in there. The kings of the East (book of Revelation) refers to the Eastern block - USSR (Now Russia) and China re-united. All of that is happening. Personally, I would recommend checking the information in the links out when fresh, and feeling up to it, not just trying to skim them at the end of the day or when tired, as then you will miss stuff. There is a lot of information on JAH's site to study for anyone interested in what is happening. Peace.

Serveto

Star
I have read the three stories - haven't you told your life anecdotes in different ways to different people, depending on their perspective, age, education level etc.? Why does everyone expect Paul to read from exactly the same script?

First one not written by Paul. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+9:1-20&version=KJV
Second one to the Jews. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+21-22&version=KJV
Third to King Agrippa. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+26&version=KJV

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1046-what-about-the-multiple-accounts-of-pauls-conversion

please think for yourself and use the rule of thumb" context, context, CONTEXT".
Ok. I've read it in context, context and again in context. In this case, I am trying, unsuccessfully at this point, and based upon the reports as given, to answer three simple questions concerning the men who accompanied St. Paul on his journey. Did they:

1. see the light?
2. hear the voice?
3. remain standing?

Those seem like simple "yes" or "no" questions to me. Are you able to answer them?

In your mind only.
Out of context, cult-style. You are a repeat offender of this Aspiring Soul.

John 5:30 [Jesus said] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Obedience, not inability. Get it right.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Completely wrong, poor memory + willful misunderstanding. You obviously don't read the bible.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me [Jesus]

The Nicene Creed is one thing the Catholic Church got right. It was made before all the other non-biblical doctrines were introduced.

AS, you write so much mumble-jumble only people way more patient than me would waste the time addressing every other thought you put down.

As proved above, you don't read the bible IN CONTEXT. When I respond to you, I will only respond to what I believe is worth addressing.

jo
for me, i won't just take one verse and go all the way with it, i'll take every verse i can remember and take what i can from them all in a consistent fashion
in otherwords, im not the one who quotes out of context.

nothing of whaty ou just quoted shows that Jesus/the Son is the one calling the shots, always The Father.
Jesus also said "you are in me and I am in you" to his disciples..
"God is the garderner and I am the true vine, you are the branches"
hierarchy, it is God calling the shots, it is God who tills and God who cuts off the branches..
Jesus, as the true vine or olive tree, is very much at the mercy of God, the garderner, do you get this?
consistency...your perspective has none.

if you move the goalposts and say 'it is Jesus of nazareth, the son of man talking here not the Son of God' then that would also be false sinceJesus says
John 5:19, NIV: "Jesus gave them this answer: 'Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."

by saying "Obedience, not inability. Get it right."
directly contradicts what ive just quoted, the Son can do nothing.

See, it is God, Immanent in Jesus/the logos....and therefore it is God who is acting, not jesus himself.

Psalm 44
It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.

this is God, Immanent in people who He chooses to act through
He caused pharoah's heart to harden..
God is the garderner.

As for the nicene creed, ok so you say it is the one thing the catholic church got right..
based on what? it says the holy spirit, son are not only co-equals with each other, but with God.
that totally contradicts the Gospel's and the epistles.

I have read the three stories - haven't you told your life anecdotes in different ways to different people, depending on their perspective, age, education level etc.? Why does everyone expect Paul to read from exactly the same script?

First one not written by Paul. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+9:1-20&version=KJV
Second one to the Jews. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+21-22&version=KJV
Third to King Agrippa. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+26&version=KJV

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1046-what-about-the-multiple-accounts-of-pauls-conversion

please think for yourself and use the rule of thumb" context, context, CONTEXT".
Anecdote? He had an encounter with someone or something he believed to be his lord and god!

It's one thing to leave out some details depending on the audience, but changing them so that one account contradicts another? Sorry Jo, but your explanation doesn't fly with me.