"The muslim trinity"

Tidal

Star
Not one Christian on here has been able to provide any verse or verses from the Quran which state a "Muslim Trinity"..

The Trinity is not mentioned in the Bible either, it's just something cooked up by some christians and shouldn't be taken seriously..:)

This is why Islam is so beautiful. It keeps it simple and to the point. God tells us that there's only Him and no one else. End of story.

Then you have Christianity. The Father is God, Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God and though they are separated they are also, one at the same time. And Christians wonder why people get confused.
Difficulty is not a property of falsehood. Neither is confusion. They are not separate, they are distinct.

Are you confused when I say your word is you, your thoughts are you and your mind is you? Is it confusing when I say they are distinct, but not separate? You would say something like "But my word is not I, my word is my word" - to which I say "Of course your Word is you. Without your Word, no one would know you. And a word cannot exist without a thought, so therefore your thoughts are you, and a thought cannot exist without a mind; that mind is you."

Are you confused when I say that?

its not so simple tho, its makes 0 sense, 99 names, hes the master deciever, lol the quran has a personhood. Theres no simplicity to the quran at all.

I think most impartial viewers can quite easily see the points made and how valid they are, job done.

Tidal

Star
"Allah only forbids you from those people that fought you because of your faith, drove you out of your homes and helped in your expulsion, that you take them as intimate associates.." [al-Quran, 60:8-9]..
Thanks, so does that mean Christians can take holidays in muslim country without being attacked?

Resistor

Established
Difficulty is not a property of falsehood. Neither is confusion. They are not separate, they are distinct.

Are you confused when I say your word is you, your thoughts are you and your mind is you? Is it confusing when I say they are distinct, but not separate? You would say something like "But my word is not I, my word is my word" - to which I say "Of course your Word is you. Without your Word, no one would know you. And a word cannot exist without a thought, so therefore your thoughts are you, and a thought cannot exist without a mind; that mind is you."

Thought and words are a product of human culture.

Worth a read - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

We don't need scripture to tell us. We can infer it by using our cognitive faculties.
exactly again muslimists looking for a literal instruction, without using there own mind. what is going on here, if we cant point out the words apparently it means it isnt true. I assume when your government paint a nice pretty narrative for you under the guise of something else, you go along with that too Kung Fu.

Thanks, so does that mean Christians can take holidays in muslim country without being attacked?
Yes, of course! You'll be welcomed with open arms. Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Indonesia, Kashmir, Pakistan. Take your pick. The Swat valley in Northern Pakistan is called the Switzerland of the East:
1594175002267.png

Petra, Jordan:
1594175077636.png

Giza, Egypt:
1594175121238.png

Resistor

Established
exactly again muslimists looking for a literal instruction, without using there own mind. what is going on here, if we cant point out the words apparently it means it isnt true. I assume when your government paint a nice pretty narrative for you under the guise of something else, you go along with that too Kung Fu.
Speak english

Kung Fu

Superstar

If they're not separate how was Jesus human and die when he's literally God, who is supposed to be immortal?

How can my words be me? By your logic the chair I make is also me but than that wouldn't make any kind of sense and no sane person would say that chair is me.

I'm confused because three separate things are also, one at the same time.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol. Polytheist. When you can answer my questions come back and talk to me my boy. Have fun adding and subtracting from your scripture. Explains why you have no laws, no concrete concept of God, and etc. But yet have the audacity to believe Muslims don't use their minds.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol. Seekinghard made this thread. No wonder there hasn't been any scripture to back up anything he's saying.

Don't worry if you become a Muslim I'll welcome you with open arms because everyone deserves a second a chance at knowing God the right way :)

I think some good points have been made, artful revealer offers alot to the discussion, and expounded upon the points, its a shame you cant stop being a na na na nah, im a muslim everyone look at me kind of debater.

Resistor

Established
Lol. Seekinghard made this thread. No wonder there hasn't been any scripture to back up anything he's saying.
Yes, having a brief browse of this thread earlier I've noticed that the Christians here are just giving conjecture towards the Muslims, with an insistence on false equivalences. It is such a dishonest thing to do and I think they know what they're doing.
I definitely feel for ya Muslims having to put up with such ignorant crap.

Resistor

Established
I think some good points have been made, artful revealer offers alot to the discussion, and expounded upon the points, its a shame you cant stop being a na na na nah, im a muslim everyone look at me kind of debater.
Are you going to answer me or not? you made a strange remark and I want to hear your interpretation.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes, having a brief browse of this thread earlier I've noticed that the Christians here are just giving conjecture towards the Muslims, with an insistence on false equivalences. It is such a dishonest thing to do and I think they know what they're doing.
I definitely feel for ya Muslims having to put up with such ignorant crap.
Conjecture is all it is and the Quran says the same thing.

However, there's no hard feelings between Art or I. I respect him and a few other Christians on here despite our differences. A big part of my family are Christians. However, the same can't be said for the Protestant/Evangelical Christians. Got to be careful around those snakes.