"The muslim trinity"

^but if God is referring to himself as in ELOHIM, Jesus and Holy spirit when he stated those things, there is no contradiction... so you can make this posts all you like but we differ on that belief, so its redundant.

Lisa

Superstar
Where have I or any other Muslim ever mock Jesus?

We follow Jesus better than you do. Unlike you we put our heads to the ground and worship God everyday multiple times a day just like Jesus did in the garden when asking God for help.

We eat like Jesus, we pray like Jesus, and our beliefs are in line with Jesus's beliefs.
It’s too bad that you don’t believe in Jesus for salvation.. that’s what counts... and you who say you follow Jesus better.. don’t know that.

Acts‬ ‭16:31‬ ‭
They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

‭‭John‬ ‭3:14-16‬ ‭
As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
‭‭
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:10-12‬ ‭
The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.​

^but if God is referring to himself as in ELOHIM, Jesus and Holy spirit when he stated those things, there is no contradiction... so you can make this posts all you like but we differ on that belief, so its redundant.
True mental gymnastics.
Beyond that, as I already said you're committing circular reasoning, you start with a conclusion and interpret your books through that conclusion instead of reading what they say in context.

What you're doing is known as eisegesis through your MIRACLE OF REINTERPRETATION!!

True mental gymnastics.
Beyond that, as I already said you're committing circular reasoning, you start with a conclusion and interpret your books through that conclusion instead of reading what they say in context.

What you're doing is known as eisegesis through your MIRACLE OF REINTERPRETATION!!
hey just know this, if Jesus is the truth, one of us is very wrong arent we? Im pretty confident its not me. Good luck with ur choice.

“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
(Acts 2:22-24)

Maes17

Superstar
What are you even talking about? Show me where in the Quran it talks about any kind of Trinity in association with God?

You're typing a lot but not answering any of my questions. You put out a video with claims being made but yet you haven't provided any kind of proof for them.
I was gonna say.

I thought muslims only believe in Allah/God.

Anyhwo. That’s all I’m saying on this thread.
I do not judge people’s religious beliefs and stuff gets heated.

Sayonara folks

hey just know this, if Jesus is the truth, one of us is very wrong arent we? Im pretty confident its not me. Good luck with ur choice.
I'm consistent with the doctrines of the Old Testament (God is One and Absolute, with no second, transcendent, eternal and omnipresent), you've deviated so far from the truth. If only you would pick up Deuteronomy or Isaiah and see for yourself. It shouldn't be THAT difficult :rolleyes:

I'm consistent with the doctrines of the Old Testament (God is One and Absolute, with no second, transcendent, eternal and omnipresent), you've deviated so far from the truth. If only you would pick up Deuteronomy or Isaiah and see for yourself. It shouldn't be THAT difficult :rolleyes:

John 8:24
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

John 8:24

SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."
“Who are you?” they asked.
“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”
They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” Even as he spoke, many believed in him.

(John 8:25-30)

Jesus is the messiah, not God.

Aero

Superstar
Low hanging fruit (or egg) gets the job done.

I've talked about it before though. In a purely Christian context, Jesus personifies the "savior" archetype. Like Jesus's purpose was to save mankind, not lay down the new law. Maybe it's better to say, the new law is only there to support the true purpose of Jesus.

I think a lot of Christians would benefit from a more mystical approach. Then again, maybe I just dream of reviving some old form of Christian Mysticism. Basically what I mean is everyone has faith in something and laws aren't hard to think up. What's hard is acquiring the true knowledge of the past, present, and future.

Not only does acquiring knowledge require effort and proper absorption. But one must hold that knowledge in their minds through all the clutter of their own ego, as well as everyone else's. That's why I believe that faith and following the law isn't enough to ascend. Those things are too easy to fake.

rainerann

Star
This is the way every Trinity debate thread goes down here on VC.

Someone starts the conversation.

Someone else says Christianity doesn't follow logic.

Someone else says that you can't understand the Trinity unless you are born again.

AspiringSoul makes at least one appearance to talk about how Christians don't understand the Logos or the Essence of God.

Someone is told they are stupid or intellectually inept.

Someone else gets told that they are repeating something they have already said.

Someone tries to say something meaningful that gets lost in the shuffle on either side.

It is like one big pie fight over and over again. Everyone basically calling the other one stupid for not retaining or taking seriously anything they have ever said about this subject over the past several years that they have spent having the exact same conversation together.

RedSky ends up posting something from C.S. Lewis or someone else at least 50% of the time that is some quote to show something to the effect of persuasion being out of reach or out his control at some point.

Yay, for Trinity debate threads. Yay!

This is the way every Trinity debate thread goes down here on VC.

Someone starts the conversation.

Someone else says Christianity doesn't follow logic.

Someone else says that you can't understand the Trinity unless you are born again.

AspiringSoul makes at least one appearance to talk about how Christians don't understand the Logos or the Essence of God.

Someone is told they are stupid or intellectually inept.

Someone else gets told that they are repeating something they have already said.

Someone tries to say something meaningful that gets lost in the shuffle on either side.

It is like one big pie fight over and over again. Everyone basically calling the other one stupid for not retaining or taking seriously anything they have ever said about this subject over the past several years that they have spent having the exact same conversation together.

RedSky ends up posting something from C.S. Lewis or someone else at least 50% of the time that is some quote to show something to the effect of persuasion being out of reach or out his control at some point.

Yay, for Trinity debate threads. Yay!
this wasnt about the christian trinity, it was about the muslim one, but what actually happens is muslims try to bully anyone with opposing views christians dont do this, its an aggressive religion.

this wasnt about the christian trinity, it was about the muslim one, but what actually happens is muslims try to bully anyone with opposing views christians dont do this, its an aggressive religion.
A religion that is entirely devoted to attacking and defaming both Judaism (heck, you even was saying about the Pharisees before, lol) and Islam, cannot be regarded as a peaceful religion. In fact, you are the OP of this thread, your entire motives are to attack Muslims. This shows every post you make, again and again.
Not only that but you're a David Wood-sympathizer. You don't think for yourself, instead you despise logic and regurgitate propaganda that suits your needs of attacking Islam for means of self-validation in your insecurities towards Christianity.

A religion that is entirely devoted to attacking and defaming both Judaism (heck, you even was saying about the Pharisees before, lol) and Islam, cannot be regarded as a peaceful religion. In fact, you are the OP of this thread, your entire motives are to attack Muslims. This shows every post you make, again and again.
Not only that but you're a David Wood-sympathizer. You don't think for yourself, instead you despise logic and regurgitate propaganda that suits your needs of attacking Islam for means of self-validation.
cool story bro

rainerann

Star
Well then you are basically saying that you knew this was going to be the best way to start a conversation about something like this.

rainerann

Star
And while I will agree that Christianity doesn't teach that we should bully each other, that doesn't stop Christians from being bullies. There are a couple of them around here that come to mind right off the top of my head when I think about this.

floss

Star
Where have I or any other Muslim ever mock Jesus?

We follow Jesus better than you do. Unlike you we put our heads to the ground and worship God everyday multiple times a day just like Jesus did in the garden when asking God for help.

We eat like Jesus, we pray like Jesus, and our beliefs are in line with Jesus's beliefs.
Another typical muslim LIES.

Jesus always referred to God as - MY FATHER. If you claimed to follow Jesus better than us, pray like Jesus better than us, show me a SINGLE muslim referring to allah as - MY FATHER.

Another typical muslim LIES.

Jesus always referred to God as - MY FATHER. If you claimed to follow Jesus better than us, pray like Jesus better than us, show me a SINGLE muslim referring to allah as - MY FATHER.
Actually as the famous Jewish Prayer, the Avinu Malkeinu says:

"Our Father, our King, we have sinned before You.
Our Father, our King, we have no King but You.
Our Father, our King, act [benevolently] with us for the sake of Your Name.
Our Father, our King, renew for us (on fast days: bless us with) a good year.
Our Father, our King, a good year.
Our Father, our King, remove from us all harsh decrees.
Our Father, our King, annul the intentions of our enemies.
Our Father, our King, foil the plans of our foes.
Our Father, our King, wipe out every oppressor and adversary from against us.
Our Father, our King, close the mouths of our adversaries and accusers.
Our Father, our King, remove pestilence, sword, famine, captivity, and destruction from the members of Your covenant.
Our Father, our King, withhold the plague from Your inheritance.
Our Father, our King, pardon and forgive all our iniquities.
Our Father, our King, blot out and remove our transgressions from before Your eyes.
Our Father, our King, erase in Your abounding mercies all the records of our debts [sins].
Our Father, our King, bring us back to You in wholehearted repentance.
Our Father, our King, send a complete healing to the sick of Your people.
Our Father, our King, rend the evil [aspect] of the verdict decreed against us.
Our Father, our King, remember us with a favorable remembrance before You."

This is referring to YHWH, not Jesus.
Is the person who recites this prayer claiming to be the literal offspring of God?

(YHWH said) Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what YHWH says: Israel is my firstborn son
(Exodus 4:22)​

It's not taken literally, it is taken symbolically, as God in Judaism does not have a son, God in Judaism is transcendent and holy just as within Islam.

As for Jesus himself praying:

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
(Matthew 26:39)

And there's more:

And it came to pass, that, when Abraham's servant heard their words, he worshiped the Lord, bowing himself to the earth. (Genesis 24:52)

When Solomon had finished all these prayers and supplications to the Lord, he rose from before the altar of the Lord, where he had been kneeling with his hands spread out toward heaven.
(1 Kings 8:54)

Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?”
(Joshua 5:14)

"Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did a foretime." (Daniel 6:10)

"O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker." (Psalms 95:6)

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
Actually according to your books, he is an intercessor (like the other prophets):

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. (Romans 8:34)
Intercede to what? Your eternal salvation...no prophet can do this, and more so your pagan prophet mohammad