"The muslim trinity"

The "hypostatic union" is just a fancy way to try to legitimize a clear cut contradiction. The logic is clear hear. You can't be a man and God at the same time because man dies and is weak while God does not die and is strong.

How could my avatar always exist if I created it? What if my chair doesn't break and stays intact until I die?

My thoughts can't talk, and no one worships my thoughts, and they're not tangible. You're trying to compare living entities that have their own will with that of something such as thoughts. This is the fallacy of false equivalence.
muslims just cant handle that God would humble himself to become a man, and ALLOW himself to be killed. This goes back to the islamic understanding of God and his kingdom, they view it in a militaristic sense that is established on earth not dissimilar to the zealots of Jesus's day, thinking there messiah would lead armies.

"the kingdom of God comes in a way not foreseen by men"

This is why Islamic religion is truly operating in the flesh and will be a key player in end time events, because the kingdom you are looking for is of flesh.

You have some things right about God, but just when you are really about to get to the good stuff, you shun it away.

Its honestly amazing to see how this plays out over history the same rivers lead back to the human heart and its concept of God and the ego in it. Theres no ego in following Jesus, but ALLAH is mighty isnt he, and when the time comes you will seek to convert those of the house of war to the house of peace. You are waiting on the Mahdi, lets be honest here what does the Mahdi do, how come you never talk about him openly to people on the forum? but when he comes you will answer the call, we know that, keep everyone happy for now though right?

The "hypostatic union" is just a fancy way to try to legitimize a clear cut contradiction.
Then find the contradiction in my game analogy.

How could my avatar always exist if I created it? What if my chair doesn't break and stays intact until I die?
Your avatar didn't always exist. I didn't say that. Show me where I said that.

Doesn't matter if your chair breaks or not. It's about principles. The ruin of your chair has no bearing on the continuity of your being.

My thoughts can't talk, and no one worships my thoughts, and they're not tangible. You're trying to compare living entities that have their own will with that of something such as thoughts. This is the fallacy of false equivalence.
Who said your thoughts could talk or that they're tangible? Why should they be tangible?

Your words proceed from your thoughts / mind, do they not?

It's not a false equivalence. It's a conceptual analogy.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Then find the contradiction in my game analogy.

Your avatar didn't always exist. I didn't say that. Show me where I said that.

Doesn't matter if your chair breaks or not. It's about principles. The ruin of your chair has no bearing on the continuity of your being.

Who said your thoughts could talk or that they're tangible? Why should they be tangible?

Your words proceed from your thoughts / mind, do they not?

It's not a false equivalence. It's a conceptual analogy.
I'm not going to be dissecting anymore of your analogies. It's never ending. I wouldn't be surprised if the egg analogy came next. The only contradiction that matters is the one about your Trinity.

Jesus was a living entity that had his own opinions and thoughts separate from the Father but yet also, one with the Father so you would need something tangible to compare it to. False equivalence. You're comparing thoughts to a Trinity which comprises live entities that have their own free will.

Resistor

Established
muslims just cant handle that God would humble himself to become a man, and ALLOW himself to be killed.
Not at all, Muslims, just like us other Theists (including Jews), view your beliefs as utter absurdity and far from the truth. That is why we reject such beliefs. If we thought there was even a tiny shred of reasonability to them, then we would consider them as a valid possibility, but obviously we see such doctrines as anything but reasonable.

This goes back to the islamic understanding of God and his kingdom, they view it in a militaristic sense that is established on earth not dissimilar to the zealots of Jesus's day, thinking there messiah would lead armies.
God's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is in them; and He has power over all things.
- Surah 5:120

And He it is Who has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and on the day He says: 'Be' and it is. His word is the truth, and His is the kingdom on the day when the trumpet shall be blown; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; and He is the Wise, the Aware.
- Surah 6:73

Say: Who is it in Whose hand is the kingdom of all things and Who gives succor, but against Him Succor is not given, if you do but know?
- Surah 23:88

And no Islam does not glorify the material world at all:

The life of this world is made to seem fair to those who disbelieve, and they mock those who believe, and those who guard (against evil) shall be above them on the day of resurrection; and Allah gives means of subsistence to whom he pleases without measure.
- Surah 2:212

Every soul shall taste death, and you will indeed be paid your full rewards on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever is delivered from the Fire and admitted to paradise has certainly succeeded. The life of this world is nothing but the wares of delusion.
- Surah 3:185

The life of this world is only idle sport and play, and if you believe and guard (against evil) He will give you your rewards, and will not ask of you your possessions.
- Surah 47:36

What your comments show very obviously is that you've never actually read the Qur'an. I would even bet money that you are just parroting what Christian apologists have simply told you to believe about Islam.

Last edited:
Not at all, Muslims, just like us other Theists (including Jews), view your beliefs as utter absurdity and far from the truth. That is why we reject such beliefs. If we thought there was even a tiny shred of reasonability to them, then we would consider them as a valid possibility, but obviously we see such doctrines as anything but reasonable.

God's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is in them; and He has power over all things.
- Surah 5:120

And He it is Who has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and on the day He says: 'Be' and it is. His word is the truth, and His is the kingdom on the day when the trumpet shall be blown; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; and He is the Wise, the Aware.
- Surah 6:73

Say: Who is it in Whose hand is the kingdom of all things and Who gives succor, but against Him Succor is not given, if you do but know?
- Surah 23:88

And no Islam does not glorify the material world at all:

The life of this world is made to seem fair to those who disbelieve, and they mock those who believe, and those who guard (against evil) shall be above them on the day of resurrection; and Allah gives means of subsistence to whom he pleases without measure.
- Surah 2:212

Every soul shall taste death, and you will indeed be paid your full rewards on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever is delivered from the Fire and admitted to paradise has certainly succeeded. The life of this world is nothing but the wares of delusion.
- Surah 3:185

The life of this world is only idle sport and play, and if you believe and guard (against evil) He will give you your rewards, and will not ask of you your possessions.
- Surah 47:36

What your comments show very obviously is that you've never actually read the Qur'an. I would even bet money that you are just parroting what Christian apologists have simply told you to believe about Islam.
ur nearly there, now look up islamic eschatology and the mahdi.

I'm not going to be dissecting anymore of your analogies. It's never ending. I wouldn't be surprised if the egg analogy came next. The only contradiction that matters is the one about your Trinity.
The egg analogy is in no way, shape or form even remotely similar to the game analogy. It's almost insulting to insinuate that. If you can't find a contradiction in the game analogy, you can't find a contradiction in the Trinity. So that's your challenge right now.

Jesus was a living entity that had his own opinions and thoughts separate from the Father but yet also, one with the Father so you would need something tangible to compare it to. False equivalence. You're comparing thoughts to a Trinity which comprises live entities that have their own free will.
It's not a false equivalence, it's analogical reasoning, which includes abstraction to make it relatable and identity of relations.

Identity of relations would include, for instance: Jesus is to God what your in-game avatar is to ____?

Fill it in.

The game analogy also considered free will among NPCs as property, so you're attacking something that's already been dealt with.

Edit: I meant the Hypostatic Union, not the Trinity, sorry.
If you can't find a contradiction in the game analogy, you can't find a contradiction in the Hypostatic Union.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
The egg analogy is in no way, shape or form even remotely similar to the game analogy. It's almost insulting to insinuate that. If you can't find a contradiction in the game analogy, you can't find a contradiction in the Trinity. So that's your challenge right now.

It's not a false equivalence, it's analogical reasoning, which includes abstraction to make it relatable and identity of relations.

Identity of relations would include, for instance: Jesus is to God what your in-game avatar is to ____?

Fill it in.

The game analogy also considered free will among NPCs as property, so you're attacking something that's already been dealt with.

Edit: I meant the Hypostatic Union, not the Trinity, sorry.
I'll get back to you in due time. Have been busy at work lately.

If you could just reply to this post with your game analogy that would be helpful so I know exactly what I'm supposed to reply to. Thanks!

Kung Fu

Superstar
It is quite funny that they have to use analogies to explain analogies of analogies of metaphors :D
Lisa, had the egg analogy lol. From AR he's had the mind, body, and thoughts and avatar/game analogy. Another poster tried to use water one time as well. I swear one time somebody also, used an orange to explain the Trinity as well. Trying to remember the poster's name lol.

Resistor

Established
Lisa, had the egg analogy lol. From AR he's had the mind, body, and thoughts and avatar/game analogy. Another poster tried to use water one time as well.
Man it's so silly, these people are desperate to convince people into their obvious lies.

It is quite funny that they have to use analogies to explain analogies of analogies of metaphors :D
Well, we’re not exactly doing it for ourselves, are we?

It is impossible to explain the unique divine mystery of God without analogical reasoning or metaphors. The Trinity itself is metaphorical in its terminology.

Resistor

Established
Well, we’re not exactly doing it for ourselves, are we?

It is impossible to explain the unique divine mystery of God without analogical reasoning or metaphors. The Trinity itself is metaphorical in its terminology.
It is stupid to even do so, and even more to do it with such dogmatic certainty in a incoherent idea like the trinity.
It's way saner to say that God is infinite and eternal, then leave things at that. :)

It is stupid to even do so, and even more to do it with such dogmatic certainty in a incoherent idea like the trinity.
It's way saner to say that God is infinite and eternal, then leave things at that. :)
Then put your money where your mouth is and show me how the analogies I’ve put forward are incoherent.

Resistor

Established
Then put your money where your mouth is and show me how the analogies I’ve put forward are incoherent.
Games are preprogrammed, even open world games. You are not your game character, your game character is just pixels that move and act upon pressing different buttons. Nothing in video games are sentient, they just have algorithms. Multiplayer games exist too (polytheistic incarnationism?). Video games have no direct influence (aside from basic social things) upon the actual real world, it serves the role of immersive entertainment. There is no weight to having your video game character die because you can restart the game, plus you can save before dangerous parts.
The absurd implications of that poor analogy stretch as far as your video game experience goes.
Heck, even VR would be a bad analogy.

Resistor

Established
Plus I am finite, whereas God is infinite. In your analogy, I am simultaneously a player in the video game and the very backbone of the software itself, like literally.

Software and hardware will never cross over. One is distinct from the other by it's very nature.

Games are preprogrammed, even open world games. You are not your game character, your game character is just pixels that move and act upon pressing different buttons. Nothing in video games are sentient, they just have algorithms. Multiplayer games exist too (polytheistic incarnationism?). Video games have no direct influence (aside from basic social things) upon the actual real world, it serves the role of immersive entertainment. There is no weight to having your video game character die because you can restart the game, plus you can save before dangerous parts.
The absurd implications of that poor analogy stretch as far as your video game experience goes.
Heck, even VR would be a bad analogy.
Doesn’t understand analogical reasoning or concept, but tries anyway. lol

I’ll give you a second chance to read what you just wrote, then read the analogy I wrote to Kung Fu, then try again properly.

Resistor

Established
Doesn’t understand analogical reasoning or concept, but tries anyway. lol

I’ll give you a second chance to read what you just wrote, then read the analogy I wrote to Kung Fu, then try again properly.
I'm not pansyfooting around with you mate, all you're doing is implying the heresy of Docetism, where Jesus wasn't really a real man, that he was an illusion.