The Muslim Terror Threat is BOGUS

DesertRose

Superstar
Firstly, I would counter by saying, that how could we know for sure, that any such radical extremist imams are not actually Mossad agents themselves, working undercover, just like Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is/was, or, if they are not, they may be otherwise influenced either directly or indirectly, by such agents that are busy working behind the scenes.
They actually do this and even discussed these divide and rule tactics against people and groups in some of their think tanks. For example, some of the imams who preached the least favorably and violently were run by them in Afghanistan. They were in the pockets of the west and were there to make people turn away from Islam.
The Rand corp. called them Mullah Bradleys.

"Returning to the Rand report, Civil Democratic Islam: partners, resources, strategies, the suggestions of its author, Cheryl Benard, are nothing more than a Machiavellian manifesto that seeks to enforce Western hegemony and cultural imperialism through the policy of "divide and rule." The type of Islam that Benard espouses is a passive and weak Islam that can be easily penetrated and hence reformulated to suit the West's agenda.
The report may be seen as the latest in a long series of policy papers by the "embedded intellectuals" dedicated to further the military and economic objectives of the West as well as cultural onslaught on the Muslims. "
https://www.islamicity.org/2577/rand-reports-attempt-to-change-islam/

ps thanks for the Tony Farrell plug, found him on Youtube as well:

Tony Farrell - Terrorism, False Flags, Truth, Deception, & Zionism

Last edited:
"Returning to the Rand report, Civil Democratic Islam: partners, resources, strategies, the suggestions of its author, Cheryl Benard, are nothing more than a Machiavellian manifesto that seeks to enforce Western hegemony and cultural imperialism through the policy of "divide and rule." The type of Islam that Benard espouses is a passive and weak Islam that can be easily penetrated and hence reformulated to suit the West's agenda.
From my understanding (but which I will add, is relatively limited) one example of this that can be seen in the UK, would be "Tell Mama", an organisation that appears to come with the pretense of wanting to help the victims of hate-crimes, but then they are found to be making statements that are designed to validate the Neocon explanation for what the reasons are for spikes in hate crime against Muslims.

The other give away, is when they are showing themselves to be in alignment with promoting the LGBT agenda which is of course utterly at odds with the Holy Scripture including the Holy Koran.

So on the one hand, one can see efforts to create the weak and passive (and we might add, a morally bankrupted) form of "Islam", as mentioned in your post, above. And on the other hand you have those working to create the "mad mullah" ISIS types. So, one can definitely see the "divide and rule" policy there, being put to work.

The clincher, that might be added to all of this, is when THEY are then also the ones who are actually behind causing the hate-crimes themselves, through the use of false flag attacks, or by extremists, of whatever persuasion they might be.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting info.
The clincher, that might be added to all of this, is that THEY are then also the ones who are actually behind the hate-crimes themselves, through the use of false flag attacks.
There are moral and immoral people in all groups and we do have unholy extremists and mercenaries among our ranks.
As for our reputation in that some Jews and Christians and others including Hypocrite Muslims have pushed forth a narrative linking their false flags to the Islamic belief system their wrong doing will be fully revealed only in the next life. God willing. We only need decent people from all background to continue telling the truth and continue in spreading peace agendas. Not agendas of division, discord and more wars.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Yawn this is a thread in the general forum not the religious forum.
@bible_student do you know how many times we have had to deal with know nothings coming on vc with their verses published from Islamophobe hate sites?:) I could do the exact same to the bible but why? We know that people misuse scripture and take scripture out of context.
Plus it is about time they used a brain and realized if indiscriminate violence was sanctioned by Islam the world would be in trouble indeed.:p:D
Here is a place that they can get answers:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/06/03/examining-quran-929-does-islam-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/

Yawn this is a thread in the general forum not the religious forum.
@bible_student do you know how many times we have had to deal with know nothings coming on vc with their verses published from Islamophobe hate sites?:) I could do the exact same to the bible but why? We know that people misuse scripture and take scripture out of context.
Plus it is about time they used a brain and realized if indiscriminate violence was sanctioned by Islam the world would be in trouble indeed.:p:D
Here is a place that they can get answers:
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/06/03/examining-quran-929-does-islam-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/
Agreed. Deliberately taking single verses out of their context is a common and very overused shill tactic, designed to fool the ignorant. But those who know that in order to understand something, you don't read pieces but read the whole, know differently and are thereby able to spot that form of dishonesty. Yawn (literally, It's getting late in my neck of the woods). :)

Last edited:
If someone is going to state the Muslim terror threat is bogus, the appropriate way to respond is with facts. For your part: Explain why the Koran's call to violence, news articles, video, and sharia law punishments are not factual. Explain how facts are 'Islamophobic'.
Did you watch 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 that was posted at the beginning of this thread, please?
Also, the tactic of taking single verses and deliberately presenting them out of context in order to try and skew the meanings is a very common one that is employed by the shills, to fool those who are uninformed. If you read them in context you should come to see your mistake. Like DesertRose said, someone could do the same with the Bible, but why do it? This is part of what we are talking about, and you should watch the film at the top of this thread.

DesertRose

Superstar
@Lurking009 not interested in explaining myself to everyone all the time.
Frankly you need to do research for yourself, I gave you a resource that gives explanations from Non Muslims and Muslim sources.
https://discover-the-truth.com/2014...-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/

I owe you nothing I found out about the peaceful Christians and not peaceful ones by reading and listening for myself.

If you wanna stereotype and hate indiscriminately and support wars against us since you support the rhetoric against us do so.o_O
What will befall us good or bad will do so regardless of you and your thoughts. We have trust in the Creator.:)

greed. Deliberately taking single verses out of their context is a common and very overused shill tactic, designed to fool the ignorant. But those who know that in order to understand something, you don't read pieces but read the whole, know differently and are thereby able to spot that form of dishonesty. Yawn! (literally! It's getting late in my neck of the woods). :)
Agreed.
I gotta go too.:)
Edit this shill sounds really familiar:) I could post a video with all the violent passages in the bible.
Sheesh some of these hypocrites.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Seriously, you're throwing down the BS race card in the face of facts? Careful...people are starting to wake up see through that sham. They are sick and tired of being called racist for having fact-based, common sense views. You'll have to find another form of victim card soon. Also, you're judging people based on skin color... which really is racist. Oh, the irony.

Here's a few facts. Islamic terrorism absolutely exists. The Koran absolutely directs followers to kill the infidel. Sharia law is an oppressive, enslaving system which destroys the natural freedoms of individuals. Where Islam goes, death, war, destruction, jihad, honor killings, and lies follow. Islam is the exact opposite of tolerance and respect for individual and group freedom.

My observing facts and disagreeing with you does not equal racism on my part.
No, disagreeing with Islam does not equal racism.

However, a lot of the anti-Muslim hostility is driven by white nationalism.

And honestly I don't care what you or anyone who covers for white nationalism thinks. That's only a segment of the readership and the writing isn't geared for that segment. And that segment is pretty much exclusively white so it's a segment within a segment. That's not the segment I write for.

And I'm not looking for sympathy or "victim status". I'm not looking to ask for anything. If anything, I'm looking to take- not ask. In fact, I would prefer that that segment doesn't even read my writing- it isn't for them. I wouldn't expect them to understand and don't necessarily want then to understand. I'm not interested in responding further. That isn't the segment I write for.

Last edited:
Care to respond to the Imam's calls for violent action, the news articles, Sharia law, Jihadists, the examples Thunderian posted, the state of Muslim majority countries... or any of the plethora signs all around you that Islam brings death, misery and destruction? No, probably not and that's fine. Just don't expect the rest of us to play blind and dumb.
Watch the film.

Karlysymon

Superstar
If someone is going to state the Muslim terror threat is bogus, the appropriate way to respond is with facts. For your part: Explain why the Koran's call to violence, news articles, video, and sharia law punishments are not factual. Explain how facts are 'Islamophobic'.
Iam curious. Where was this muslim terror threat in 20s, 30s, 40s etc? It certainly has defined the 21st century because one can't say the word "terrorist" without the listener immediately thinking "muslim". If it wasn't a thing decades ago, why now (the 90s and into the millennium) and its not like Islam appeared on the world scene in the 80s or 90s?

JoChris

Superstar
Iam curious. Where was this muslim terror threat in 20s, 30s, 40s etc? It certainly has defined the 21st century because one can't say the word "terrorist" without the listener immediately thinking "muslim". If it wasn't a thing decades ago, why now (the 90s and into the millennium) and its not like Islam appeared on the world scene in the 80s or 90s?
Blame High School modern history classes that focus on major 20th century events only e.g. World Wars, Russian and Chinese Revolution, Communism etc.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism#Early_20th_century
Its says in 80s and 90s that as Islamic miltancy increased, Islamic terrorism did as well.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Blame High School modern history classes that focus on major 20th century events only e.g. World Wars, Russian and Chinese Revolution, Communism etc.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_terrorism#Early_20th_century
Its says in 80s and 90s that as Islamic miltancy increased, Islamic terrorism did as well.
That was the basis of my question. Why, in your opinion, do you think that is? Were there incidents in the past, yes, but it wasn't at the level at which is portrayed these days. We both know that if 9/11 hadn't been blamed on Muslims, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Even better, because entertainment is most often a mirror of society, most movies and tv shows since 9/11 have the Arab as the antagonist (which further perpetuates the narrative), can you say the same of the entertainment landscape circa 1920-1980 (i wasn't yet born so can't claim any authority). If that isn't the case, which likely it is, again i ask: where was this muslim terror threat that was such a menace that the entertainment industry couldn't withold commentary?

Thunderian

Superstar
That was the basis of my question. Why, in your opinion, do you think that is? Were there incidents in the past, yes, but it wasn't at the level at which is portrayed these days. We both know that if 9/11 hadn't been blamed on Muslims, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Even better, because entertainment is most often a mirror of society, most movies and tv shows since 9/11 have the Arab as the antagonist (which further perpetuates the narrative), can you say the same of the entertainment landscape circa 1920-1980 (i wasn't yet born so can't claim any authority). If that isn't the case, which likely it is, again i ask: where was this muslim terror threat that was such a menace that the entertainment industry couldn't withold commentary?
Islam has a bit of a history. We don't need Hollywood to tell us that.

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps amongst Muslims and Muslim nations there was a backlash against the swinging 60s, the sexual revolution, the rise of all minority groups which challenge Islam's traditional values?

I remember reading that the USA conservatives in the Republicans really brought back religion into American politics. Here in Australia conservatives did the same but to a much lesser extent.

Fiction is often a reflection of fact. There were a lot of terrorist attacks etc in second half of century.
Several examples.
1972 Palestine terrorists killed Israeli Olympic team members in Munich. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
1979-1981 Iran and USA hostage crisis https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

Good article from an atheist source. It shows politics and war earlier in the 20th century were factors too.
https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/islam-terrorism-humanist-view/

There were a huge amount of German war movies post WW2, then Communist war movies, then as Middle East became unstable Middle East war movies.

P.S. If Hollywood had any courage they could go out on a limb and do China-USA war movies or North Korea -USA war movies.

JoChris

Superstar
Back to OP:
Bible student, what do you believe is behind the recent/ stopped "just in time" terrorist attacks in Australia?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/saeed-noori-flinders-street-killer-driver-did-it-in-the-name-of-allah/news-story/59aa5dc3c1525f68360734357947b372
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/12/11/11/52/bankstown-teenage-terror-plotter-jailed-for-at-least-12-years
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2018/11/20/Australian-police-arrest-3-for-plotting-IS-styled-terror-attack/2681542718070/

Was this due to Christianity or Buddhism? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6391819/Muslim-imam-Sheikh-Mohammad-Tawhidi-alarmed-pro-jihad-book-Melbourne-airport-prayer-room.html
This same Shia Imam has had death threats from people who claim he is an apostate.... what faith do they have?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500685/Australian-imam-peace-Islamic-preacher-Pakistan-calling-killed.html
Australia didn't have major terrorism worries from non- Commonwealth country immigrants from 1950s onwards UNTIL **Middle Eastern** immigrants and refugees started arriving.

What is the religion of the Middle East? Do I have to go on any further?!

Last edited:
Kollerstrom and Farrell Are Dead

"Kevin West's new (2012) film has been specially made to mark the 7th anniversary of the 7th July 2005 London bombings. It includes some of the new footage released by the sham Enquiry into the bombings held in 2010/11 and the subsequent release of more disinformation about what is supposed to have happened that day.

Based on an idea by Tony Farrell, sit back and watch Tony and Nick deal a pack of cards itemising many of the key points overlooked in the discredited and chaotic so-called 'official story'.

It is a witty, refreshing and sometimes moving reappraisal, giving emphasis to the human cost seldom explored in other films on the subject. The events of 7 7 are delivered with energy by Nick and Tony. Belinda McKenzie also lends a hand to the proceedings -- a fighter for truth and justice in the world..."