The Muslim Terror Threat is BOGUS

Please watch:

Muad'Dib's expanded new version of the acclaimed original 7/7 Ripple Effect.
https://jforjustice.net/77re2.html

See the following admittance of 9/11 and 7/7 guilt, coming as it does from a security expert operative from Mossad, that the attacks were carried out by Mossad, NOT by Muslims. Thus proving the truth of the 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 DVD’s contents, and that the Muslim Terror Threat is BOGUS.

The mainstream media continues to be used for the perpetuation of the bogus terror threat construct. But to keep the unjust wars going, they need to keep everyone afraid of the artificially created boogie man, that is used by the real terrorists as justification for the wars to continue, in people's minds, in order to keep people fighting.

Etagloc

Superstar
That's true, people are just using Muslims as a scapegoat to manufacture fear and hatred. When people are fearful they can't think clearly and they won't direct their anger towards their real enemy.
Well from the perspective of the crypto-white-nationalists who constitute much of the anti-Muslim crowd.... the Muslims are the real enemy.... because in their belief system brown people are the enemy simply for being brown.... and Muslims are mostly brown people therefore Muslims=brown people=the enemy

I mean you look at the sheer hatred, anger and vitriol they direct at Muslims.... they might try to wrap a thin Christian veil over it... but this is not driven by Christianity.... wanting to persecute and harass random Muslims.... that isn't based on following the Bible....

when people are bred from generations and generations of psychopathic colonizers who commit genocide and then claim they are following their white man's burden to civilize those darker-skinned peoples who they have an agenda to paint as subhumans.....

when people come from generations and generations and generations of this and they are bred for such evilness and psychopathy and effectively functioning as human devils..... it doesn't just go away...

I mean you look at the African-American musicians who dominate US music.... you look at them and a lot of them come from musical families.... you look at Nas, Erykah Badu, Scarface, a lot of these African-American musicians.... you find that musicality is just in their blood.... the same with these anti-Muslim bigots.... functioning as human devils and antagonizing random brown people simply for existing and being psychopaths is just in their blood.... for whatever reason, they are like alcoholics who come from generations and generations of alcoholics and who just can't stop drinking.... I've never woke up in the morning with an urge to hate random brown people so I can't possibly understand

this is why they go berzerk if you mention the truth of the past 500 years of history... if that 500 years of history really simply disappeared- why be so angry if anyone simply mentions the past 500 years of history?

if you came from generations of alcoholics and you were the one to break the cycle..... you would be proud... you would be thrilled to stand up and tell your story and you'd be sticking your chest out and beaming with pride at getting the chance to tell your story

but if you are sitting in a room and someone happens to mention alcoholism and you start squirming and shaking and your eyes look like they're about to pop out and you feel a need to stand up and yell "I am not an alcoholic!".... it's very clear what the deal is and you're not fooling anyone.

I mean you look at the sheer hatred directed against the "Mooslums"..... they can try to pretend what is happening isn't happening....

but a lot of this anti-Muslim stuff is racially-driven... it's not really about religion- it just pretends to be to cloak the real motive

I read an account of a revert in the 20's or 30's... back when people where more honest.... and someone sort of took the woman aside and was basically like "What?! How can you convert to Islam?! Don't you realize that's a colored man's religion!"

I mean at least that person was honest about what they were really about.

but don't try getting the Christian Zionists to understand.... they actually do understand but they find it convenient to pretend they don't
It's mind boggling. They must have either let themselves be duped into (or else, if they know what it means, willingly and knowingly choose) supporting the counterfeit-Jewish Zionist state (that is in, but not of, Israel).

They do not seem to realize that the name "Christian Zionist" is a contradiction in terms. How can anyone who is is a Christian (and who also knows what Zionism really is) possibly then choose to be a "Christian Zionist"?

The Zionists absolutely HATE Jesus (as well as hating Christians).
They are even open about it. It says so, in their evil Talmud.
The Zionist's Talmud says Christians should be beheaded.

Once you learn this, it becomes truly mind boggling and absurd, that there could even be such a thing as "Christian Zionists" yet it exists and there are people supporting the completely contradictory idea.

Of course, the lying pastors, who have to be hand-picked and in league with the Zionists, don't tell their congregations the truth but lie to them.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Back-to-back suicide car bombs kill 16 in Syria
I'm sure that was the Mormons who did that.

Boko Haram Slaughters 18 Firewood And Charcoal Scavengers In Borno
A group with a name like that just can't be Muslim.

Twin bombing kills 24, including four children in Syria's Idlib
Must be some other Islamic State.

At least 9 killed, 11 injured in suicide attack on Pakistan army
What religion do they practice in Pakistan again?

At least 27 killed in suicide attack on Iran Revolutionary Guards’ bus
Al Qaeda is Hebrew for what?

At least 7 killed in Nairobi attack claimed by al-Shabaab
Whoa, if true.

60 killed in deadliest Boko Haram attack on Rann, Borno
Boko Haram, again, in Borno, again.

All these terror attacks by Islamic groups took place in just the last 30 days, and that is not a complete list, by any means.

Back-to-back suicide car bombs kill 16 in Syria
I'm sure that was the Mormons who did that.

Boko Haram Slaughters 18 Firewood And Charcoal Scavengers In Borno
A group with a name like that just can't be Muslim.

Twin bombing kills 24, including four children in Syria's Idlib
Must be some other Islamic State.

At least 9 killed, 11 injured in suicide attack on Pakistan army
What religion do they practice in Pakistan again?

At least 27 killed in suicide attack on Iran Revolutionary Guards’ bus
Al Qaeda is Hebrew for what?

At least 7 killed in Nairobi attack claimed by al-Shabaab
Whoa, if true.

60 killed in deadliest Boko Haram attack on Rann, Borno
Boko Haram, again, in Borno, again.

All these terror attacks by Islamic groups took place in just the last 30 days, and that is not a complete list, by any means.
Have you seen this video:

And did you know about the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (who is a NOT a Muslim) being really a Mossad agent?

Predictably, and as is standard operating procedure for them, the "usual suspects" have since written a series of articles claiming to "debunk" the incriminating facts surrounding this Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (Simon Elliot) and call it a "conspiracy theory".

Thunderian

Superstar
And did you know about the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (who is a NOT a Muslim) being really a Mossad agent?
Islamic terror began with ISIS?

What about the founder of Boko Haram? Mohammed Yusuf. Is he a Mossad agent?

What about Ahmad Umar, the leader of Al-Shabaab? Mossad? Of course not. He was born and raised in the Dir clan of Somalia.

The Taliban? Are they a creation of the Mossad, too?

Do you even think about this? I sure do. You're asking me to believe that every violence-loving, hate-preaching imam and every terrorist general is a Jew in disguise, and I have to say that's about the dumbest thing I've heard of.

Al-Baghdadi could be Netanyahu in a fake beard, and it still wouldn't change the fact that Islamic terror existed before, exists now, and will exist long after ISIS is gone. Islamic terror doesn't need the Mossad. All it needs is Islam.

Islamic terror began with ISIS?

What about the founder of Boko Haram? Mohammed Yusuf. Is he a Mossad agent?

What about Ahmad Umar, the leader of Al-Shabaab? Mossad? Of course not. He was born and raised in the Dir clan of Somalia.

The Taliban? Are they a creation of the Mossad, too?

Do you even think about this? I sure do. You're asking me to believe that every violence-loving, hate-preaching imam and every terrorist general is a Jew in disguise, and I have to say that's about the dumbest thing I've heard of.

Al-Baghdadi could be Netanyahu in a fake beard, and it still wouldn't change the fact that Islamic terror existed before, exists now, and will exist long after ISIS is gone. Islamic terror doesn't need the Mossad. All it needs is Islam.
9/11 was the biggest terrorist event ever to have occurred in human history and it was blamed on Muslims. The official story being, that some Arabs, using nothing more than boxcutters, were able to do a world first, of bringing down the steel-reinforced world trade centre skyscraper buildings in NY and then, somehow, what they did supposedly also managed to cause Building 7, to also collapse, into its own footprint, on the very same day, at free-fall speed.

This event is what the neocons then used to kick off the never-ending, so-called, "war on terror" (which is really a war OF terror) in the middle east.

There were then also many other attacks that occurred worldwide that were similarly blamed on Muslims, including Bali, Madrid, 7/7 2005 in London, and many others.

The war on terror has expanded also to not only blame Muslims, but also Christians, if one thinks of all the "lone nut" attacks and school shootings, like Sandy Hook that was staged and the media was caught using crisis actors, etc.

The London attacks were proved beyond any shadow of a doubt to have been another false flag attack that was not done by Muslims but it was immediately blamed on them, using the media, when Blair said what he did.

You cannot look at all of that and not see that there is a pattern. Why did they blame the Muslims for all these attacks, when it was provably not the Muslims who did it?

The other part of it, is if people are being attacked, at some point, some people among them will try to fight back. What other choice would they have? The people who are attacking them are after all, giving then a reason to become extremists. In doing all these false flags, followed by the unjust wars that are based on them, the people who are behind it are at the same time creating the extremists they want to have too.

If one thinks of the "war on terror" which was started based on lies about 9/11 (when THREE of the world trade center buildings "collapsed" i.e. were brought down by controlled demolition) and that was then blamed on Muslims.

Think of all the lies they made up and told to the whole world, like about the supposed (non existing) "secret caves" in afghanistan that had all these supposed secret tunnels in them (like for a villain, in a James Bond movie) in which Bin Laden supposedly had been hiding and had masterminded the 9/11 attacks from. They also lied to the world about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, which was then later admitted to have been a lie. That means the invasion of Iraq and the war on terror was ALL based on a lie.

Larry Silverstein said on camera, that they had decided to "pull" building 7 ("pull" is a term used for controlled demolitions) that day. Building 7 was not hit by anything. The BBC even got ahead of themselves and broadcast that Building 7 had collapsed, before it happened. How could they have known that Building 7 was going to collapse, before it happened, and have made the mistake of reporting on it prematurely, unless the BBC was being used as a part of the conspiracy?

They need extremists (whether real, or fabricated) to be able to keep scaring people, using the media, to keep everyone thinking that the wars in the middle east are just wars that should continue, and to keep the soldiers fighting in their unjust wars.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
You can't simply swap out Islamic boogeyman for Jewish boogeyman. Logic doesn't work that way. But really what I'm getting at is that we already have a real boogeyman. It's called Imperialism.

Imperialism is the main reason we need to make our countries great again. And I'm pretty sure religion didn't invent Imperialism. It doesn't take Jewish mysticism to figure out exporting capital is a cheap way to make more money.

Yes, let's just conquer people with our big sticks and stacks. What a mystery! Babylon would be so jealous.

Thunderian

Superstar
9/11 was the biggest terrorist event ever to have occurred in human history and it was blamed on Muslims. The official story being, that some Arabs, using nothing more than boxcutters, were able to do a world first, of bringing down the steel-reinforced world trade centre skyscraper buildings in NY and then, somehow, what they did supposedly also managed to cause Building 7, to also collapse, into its own footprint, on the very same day, at free-fall speed.

This event is what the neocons then used to kick off the never-ending, so-called, "war on terror" (which is really a war OF terror) in the middle east.

There were then also many other attacks that occurred worldwide that were similarly blamed on Muslims, including Bali, Madrid, 7/7 2005 in London, and many others.

The war on terror has expanded also to not only blame Muslims, but also Christians, if one thinks of all the "lone nut" attacks and school shootings, like Sandy Hook that was staged and the media was caught using crisis actors, etc.

The London attacks were proved beyond any shadow of a doubt to have been another false flag attack that was not done by Muslims but it was immediately blamed on them, using the media, when Blair said what he did.

You cannot look at all of that and not see that there is a pattern. Why did they blame the Muslims for all these attacks, when it was provably not the Muslims who did it?

The other part of it, is if people are being attacked, at some point, some people among them will try to fight back. What other choice would they have? The people who are attacking them are after all, giving then a reason to become extremists. In doing all these false flags, followed by the unjust wars that are based on them, the people who are behind it are at the same time creating the extremists they want to have too.

If one thinks of the "war on terror" which was started based on lies about 9/11 (when THREE of the world trade center buildings "collapsed" i.e. were brought down by controlled demolition) and that was then blamed on Muslims.

Think of all the lies they made up and told to the whole world, like about the supposed (non existing) "secret caves" in afghanistan that had all these supposed secret tunnels in them (like for a villain, in a James Bond movie) in which Bin Laden supposedly had been hiding and had masterminded the 9/11 attacks from. They also lied to the world about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, which was then later admitted to have been a lie. That means the invasion of Iraq and the war on terror was ALL based on a lie.

Larry Silverstein said on camera, that they had decided to "pull" building 7 ("pull" is a term used for controlled demolitions) that day. Building 7 was not hit by anything. The BBC even got ahead of themselves and broadcast that Building 7 had collapsed, before it happened. How could they have known that Building 7 was going to collapse, before it happened, and have made the mistake of reporting on it prematurely, unless the BBC was being used as a part of the conspiracy?

They need extremists (whether real, or fabricated) to be able to keep scaring people, using the media, to keep everyone thinking that the wars in the middle east are just wars that should continue, and to keep the soldiers fighting in their unjust wars.
i think most people are capable of holding two simultaneous thoughts. 1) 9/11 was a false flag, and 2) Islamic terror actually exists.

All of the wars are banker wars.

"Wars fomented by counterfeit Jewish Banksters have Christians killing other Christians and now Muslims."
http://JforJustice.net/banksters

Reconciling Santa

"When Elizabeth addressed the nation last year as is tradition for the season, she spoke on the theme of reconciliation, and in so doing she specifically mentioned that Jesus Christ was her inspiration and the anchor for her life. Adorned with baubles, bangles and bright shiny beads, Elizabeth, in show-casing her conifers to the world at large as she does each year, also reminded the nation yet again that the 25th December is the celebrated day of Jesus’ birth, over two thousand years ago.

That’s perfectly true of course. It is the day in which it is celebrated, despite an irreconcilable difference between the “celebrated” date and Jesus’ actual Spring birth in Bethlehem. How easy it is for Elizabeth and others like her, to set aside such anomalies in the face of contrary evidence. Such a position is in-congruent. So much for reconciliation.

That aside, amidst a backdrop awash with red poppies, Elizabeth goes on a silent ramble at Windsor Castle. In referring to the 1914 War in which “Silent Night” broke out between the two entrenched opposing sides, she pondered over the truce of all truces and reflected on those, who have also made similar sacrifices, while supporting some right royal conflicts under the guise of service to queen and country. With her millions of lackeys very much in mind, the film below is released prior to her scheduled recurring hypocritical showcase for 2015.

http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/reconciling-santa/

Karlysymon

Superstar
Maybe HORUS. Or maybe it'll be "Islamic militants" known as ZEUS. Maybe SHIVA.
Haha...on second thought, maybe the Islamic militants boogeyman thing has really run its course in the ME and "they" don't really need that narrative anymore or modus operandi to destabilize what's left of the stable countries.
I wonder what the SAS were doing at the scene or how convenient it was that they were actually there as the events unfolded...

Thunderian

Superstar
The 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 DVD offers compelling evidence that the terror threat construct, as promulgated and which is currently being heavily unleashed on the unsuspecting public, is BOGUS.

http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/sleuthers-95-theses/commissioners-on-the-rock/2511-2/
Without arguing with any of the specific claims made by 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 DVD, which I have not seen, I still feel that the list of terror attacks perpetrated and claimed by actual, non-Mossad, Islamic groups is too long and bloody to be some big false flag. If your theory is that all Islamic terror is an artificial construct, how does your theory deal with the facts?

How does it deal with the imams who openly call for genocide, and mosques where young Muslims are encouraged to go on jihad? If Islamic terror isn't real, and the terror that is real has nothing to do with Islam, where are all the Muslim terrorists coming from? What the hell is going on?

Without arguing with any of the specific claims made by 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 DVD, which I have not seen, I still feel that the list of terror attacks perpetrated and claimed by actual, non-Mossad, Islamic groups is too long and bloody to be some big false flag. If your theory is that all Islamic terror is an artificial construct, how does your theory deal with the facts?

How does it deal with the imams who openly call for genocide, and mosques where young Muslims are encouraged to go on jihad? If Islamic terror isn't real, and the terror that is real has nothing to do with Islam, where are all the Muslim terrorists coming from?
Firstly, I would counter by saying, that how could we know for sure, that any such radical extremist imams are not actually Mossad agents themselves, working undercover, just like Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is/was, or, if they are not, they may be otherwise influenced either directly or indirectly, by such agents that are busy working behind the scenes.

I don't think this is an unreasonable assertion to be making, since after all, it wasn't known that Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was a Mossad operative until quite some time later, when it was revealed by being disclosed through a whistle-blower. Just how many gullible people did they manage to dupe, into joining up with the terrorist group ISIS, before the news of Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi's real identity and affiliations came out? It could be any ones guess.

The 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 DVD doesn't discount the reality that there are in fact extremists, but addresses the subject. I would humbly suggest therefore, that you consider making time to watch 7/7 Ripple Effect 2 since it deals extensively with the very subject at hand.
What the hell is going on?
The real terrorists are busy doing their evil work from behind the scenes (for the purpose of building their NWO) and they create false flag events, in order to manipulate and set-up both Christians and Muslims into fighting and killing each other, for them. They also use the media, to keep promoting their false terror threat construct globally, in order to keep their enemies fighting and killing each other in their war of terror, by deception.