The movie transcendance and graphene oxide.

I'd encourage everyone to watch this movie. And see the "nano tech" used in it. Creating a hive mind, immortal healing network of people. The tech used even looks like the "black goo".

Twice in the movie characters look toward the AI messiah like figure and say "oh Jesus" or " Jesus Christ "

Correlate this with the vaccine and nanotech. This is what the vaccine is really about. Not only the vaccine but the water. It's a programmable matter that can be in Inhabited by demonic spirits.

This is not dissimilar to mk ultra in that entities are attached to the split personality. So the programming of the matter also has an entity attached to it.

This movie came out a while ago but it is fully preparing u for the mark of the beast and to make it seem unrealistic what it just might actually be doing.

It talks about the "nanites" being in the air the nanotech even looks like graphene. Repairing and creating a network this is the assimilation of man and machine.

When you merge your humanity with this ai system. The AI system itself much like aliens are really demons is really the intelligence of demonic forces. This is very scary stuff and this is why graphene is being put in the water supply the swabs the masks and chentrails are all about assimilating the terrain of our body and terrain to become hybrid machines and flesh.

Of course some of us will not survive the assimilation. Bare in mind in the film anyone who has had the nanotech imparted to healing them is fully controllable by the AI mind that has been uploaded as a master controller.

Sounds interesting! How do we watch it?
I'm not interested in the movie, however, giving Jeff Bezos money that he obviously doesn't need is not required to watch it. It can be seen here:

Transcendence

If that doesn't work for you, you can also look through this search engine and find other links that do:

In the movie Lucy, about a woman reaching God-like level of intelligence, you can see her turning into a black goo once she get to 100% use of brain capacity. There is definitely something strangely common about it.

Nanotech is gray alien technology, in fact those are not really alien they are fully assembled by nanites and have demonic consciousness inserted inside. They do the bidding of the dracos that live underground.

Something I've been noticing in these films is they are programming u to see the antagonist as a saviour and the Christ

Jonny depp appears and his response is "Jesus Christ "

~JC~

Veteran
I did see this and caught those same moments when they called him out like that “Jesus Christ” etc. I found it so silly and Depp’s character lifeless and despicable. Like a person’s soul can be transferred to a computer and they just accept this in awe of him. Dumb. Gross.