The Mother of All Causes: the Father of Lies

Lyfe

Star
No. Chapter 4: the Good, the Bad & the Just talks about this tripartite distinction. The realm of Justice belongs to the demiurge. The punishment for sin is demiurgic in its essence, which is the point.

Are my arguments unsound? You haven't directly addressed them.
All arguments no matter how sound they may seem fall short if they contradict the good word of God. The Greeks and Romans stumbled, because their intellect prevented them from receiving the simplicity of Christ and the message he proclaimed.

All arguments no matter how sound they may seem fall short if they contradict the good word of God. The Greeks and Romans stumbled, because their intellect prevented them from receiving the simplicity of Christ and the message he proclaimed.
The Greeks and Romans ended up embracing Christianity to the point where the worship of their own pantheons disappeared entirely, while Israelites, those who possessed the "word of God" (the scriptures) as you'd call it, resumed their old ways (the worship of melek (their king)) in the antithetical religion we now call Rabbinic Judaism.

Apparently they did not see what you see in the "word of God" and in fact rejected the actual good Word of God (ie. Jesus Christ: from Chrestos meaning 'the Good') despite having ownership of the "word of God" in the Tanakh. Weird how that goes.

But this conundrum can be resolved by not including all scripture as "the word of God", as you do, but instead properly identifying Jesus and His words as the Word of God.

And if you are indirectly saying the arguments are sound, then you should open your mind to them, because logic is a tool at our disposal given to us by God to understand His creation (and His message).

TokiEl

Superstar
Mark 12 35While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts,i He asked, “How can the scribes say that the Christ is the Son of David? 36Speaking by the Holy Spirit, David himself declared:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

37David himself calls Him ‘Lord.’ So how can He be David’s son?”

Psalm110 1YHWH said to my Adonai:

“Sit at My right hand

until I make Your enemies

a footstool for Your feet.”

Nimrod's clan is on the move:

Speaking to the Zman Yisrael Hebrew news site, Knesset member Amit Halevi outlined a plan whereby Muslims would control the southern end of the 37-acre complex which contains the Al-Aqsa mosque, while Jews would receive the central and northern area, where the Dome of the Rock sits.

Muslims would be given al-Aqsa Mosque in the southern section of the compound
According to the plan, the Muslims would be given al-Aqsa Mosque in the southern section of the compound, while the Jews would receive the central and northern parts, including the Dome of the Rock. The plan calls for ending Jordan’s control of the holy site through the Wakf Department in east Jerusalem.

Academics are catching up.

Moloch was not a separate deity. It was a title (King) that referred to YHVH.

Ergo, the child sacrifices were given to YHVH (as he commanded: Ex 22:29)

It’s futile to resist. Satan’s mask is falling off.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

The reality is obviously that the Bible contains the depictions of three different gods: El, Baal and Christ, and not just three different depictions of God.
How can the “Ministry of reconciliation” make sense if Jesus has supposedly reconciled us to an evil God? I.e. why did he bother?!

2 Corinthians 5

16Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he isa new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Last edited:
How can the “Ministry of reconciliation” make sense if Jesus has supposedly reconciled us to an evil God? I.e. why did he bother?!

2 Corinthians 5

16Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he isa new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
You have to distinguish El from Yahweh.

Academic synopsis reinforcing the OP's thesis that the monotheistic Yahweh is the product of syncretism and amalgamation between a minor desert storm god, the Canaanite El and … Baal:

(by an orthodox Jew)

Last edited:
Israel’s campaign in Palestine to rid the region of Palestinians fits well with current events surrounding Jewish eschatology and messianism.

‘Almost everything is ready for the Temple of Shulman (=Ninurta / Nimrod)’

Earlier this year, the first pure red heifers arrived in Israel:

And now the presence of the moshiach has been “confirmed” by a few Rabbis:

The young prodigy Yanuka Rav Schlomo Yehuda that’s on the lips of many in the religious community:

The preparations of the "prophetic" sacrifice of the Red Heifer is now in the mainstream and connected to the conflict in Gaza.

Interested in the truth behind these religious events, read the OP.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The revival of the red heifer sacrifice, just as other restorations of Judaic tradition and history, is a self-fulfilling prophecy. These things come about not because of some supernatural intervention, but because of conscious and intentional human machinations, which will be put to an end by God just as He did 2,000 years ago.

Maldarker

Star
Of course it will but in the mean time we have to deal with it because its going to be sooner rather then later that the temple will start to be built.