The most racist countries in the world (#6 will shock you)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Bellz Oh, necklacing. One of the legacies of Nelson Mandela.

I've seen some documents on twitter that blatantly exposed the racism on SA. All this animosity reminds me of another african country that did the same with their White farmers and, after a year or two, ended up with a country-wide famine. What about that little country landlocked inside South África? Are the people there safe?

EDIT: It's Lesotho, and they don't appear to have this kind of issue

Bellz

Rookie
Horrible to hear this! I didn’t know the part where the farmers still have to pay their debt...wow! Though I’m not overlooking the rest, I just haven’t heard about that part of it.

Are you safe? Do you still live in SA?

@Lisa
I still live in South Africa. You don't feel safe any where. You have to be vigilant all the time. I also live on a farm. Most farmers go out with their guns on hand.

I'm thinking of immigrating, I don't want my daughter to stay here, there is no future for her due to BEE, but I will miss my place under the African sun, we are one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

@Mr.Anderson
Our neighboring country Zimbabwe, done the same to the farmers under Robert Mugabe's dictatorship. We have a lot of illegal Zimbabweans in South Africa that comes to seek work here due to no jobs there.

Lesotho is very political unstable, with hardly any economic growth and high percentage of unemployment, thus a lot of Lesotho's people come to South Africa for jobs, but we also have a high percentage of unemployment. That is why we have a lot of xenophobia attacks as well.

Lisa

Superstar
I still live in South Africa. You don't feel safe any where. You have to be vigilant all the time. I also live on a farm. Most farmers go out with their guns on hand.

I'm thinking of immigrating, I don't want my daughter to stay here, there is no future for her due to BEE, but I will miss my place under the African sun, we are one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
I feel for you! Where would you immigrate to? It would be hard to leave someplace you love and is so beautiful but it doesn’t seem like staying there is not an option.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Canada or New Zealand
We have a lot of South Africans in here in central Queensland (Australia). My usual hairdresser is one.

Last month there was a prayer request for the SA family in my church. A male family member, either brother or brother-in-law had been murdered in South Africa. They gave no specifics.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I'm from South Africa, a white Afrikaans speaking lady, and we are being hated more and more. The government decided to "expropriate land without compensation" and hand it to the disadvantage during the apartheid years. The banks confirmed that if your farm gets expropriated the farmer is still accountable for the outstanding debts of the farm/land.
Racism is thriving here against the white Afrikaans minority. The farmers are tortured on their farms, burnt with irons, steaming hot water being thrown in their mouths, get dosed with petrol and lit alight, being r*ped in front of their children and then they get r*ped. Sometimes the torture goes on for hours. They don't come to steal/rob, they come to murder. One of our parties here, the EFF even sings "one bullet one farmer". Another party, Black First Land First" openly encourages violence against the whites. I think South Africa needs to be #1 on the list
Jewish ‘Comedian’ in South Africa Mocks White Farmers Brutally Murdered by Blacks
https://christiansfortruth.com/jewish-comedian-in-south-africa-mocks-white-farmers-brutally-murdered-by-blacks/

Meet the Jewish Billionaire Who Controls the Media and ‘Opposition’ Parties in South Africa
https://christiansfortruth.com/meet-the-jewish-billionaire-who-controls-the-media-and-opposition-parties-in-south-africa/

DA is funded by Nathan "Natie" Kirsh------ a builder of an apartheid wall in Palestine
https://archive.is/k6zAv#selection-475.0-475.86