The most racist countries in the world (#6 will shock you)

Israel has more Arab members of parliament than any Arab country has Jewish members of parliament. Ever wonder why?
Most likely because the land now belonging to Israel was made up of 70% Arabs during the creation of the Jewish State. Now it is about 20% Arab, yet only 18 of the 120 people in the Knesset are Arab which equals 15%. Jewish demographics in Arab countries are steadily beneath 1%.

I don't really care that the Arab demographic in parliament isn't in line with the general population distribution though, since it should be about meritocracy, but it definitely undermines your insinuation that the presence of Arabs in the Knesset is due to a certain Israeli tolerance towards them.

Damien50

Star
Ever heard of Black Wall Street in Greenwood Tulsa Oklahoma? Blacks there were living better than the whites that pushed them into that area. They brought in the military and mobs and bombed and killed hundreds because they were so well off. There are multiple black wall streets that were destroyed through force, law, and economic tactics like urban redevelopment.

pretty telling that you have to resort to bringing up the separate subject of "race relations" in response to examples of tangible systemic racism. I will assume you're all washed up and don't actually have any appropriate response. Bye.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Alright, being half-Japanese, I have to weigh in on this.

The Japanese are certainly not “xenophobic “, as the people are not genuinely “phobic” (meaning they don’t react as a person with a true phobia would, like, an arachnophobic person would——displaying signs of extreme anxiety/panic attacks upon seeing spiders)

It’s not skin color they have a problem with, but strangers.
Phobia can also mean aversion, dislike or repelant, not just fear, that's why I said xenophobic (aversion to strangers) instead or racist (segregation against a race) :)

Do you know why this is?
Do you know why the Jewish demographic was 32% in Palestine before Israel? If you think what I think you're thinking, which is antisemitism in the Arab world, how would you explain that?

Last edited:
What do you mean about black wall Street?
I have African American family through marriage and this Black Wall Street story first came to me through them, but they start their story with the attack on Black Wall Street while leaving out that which came before. The circumstances were a complete mess. Some black young man was arrested on suspicion of assault on a 17-year old girl, but I don't think they ever got to the bottom of it. The media however spinned it into a negro ready to be lynched which incited white men to crowd the court demanding the suspect to be released, which prompted black men to arm themselves and go to the scene to protect the suspect, which then led to hostilities and 12 people dead from gun shots.

The local background was already very marked by ethnic tensions for many reasons, but the role the local media seemed to have played in this was absolutely abhorrent and very reminiscent of today where the different ethnic communities are played out against each other.

Damien50

Star
I have African American family through marriage and this Black Wall Street story first came to me through them, but they start their story with the attack on Black Wall Street while leaving out that which came before. The circumstances were a complete mess. Some black young man was arrested on suspicion of assault on a 17-year old girl, but I don't think they ever got to the bottom of it. The media however spinned it into a negro ready to be lynched which incited white men to crowd the court demanding the suspect to be released, which prompted black men to arm themselves and go to the scene to protect the suspect, which then led to hostilities and 12 people dead from gun shots.

The local background was already very marked by ethnic tensions for many reasons, but the role the local media seemed to have played in this was absolutely abhorrent and very reminiscent of today where the different ethnic communities are played out against each other.
https://blackthen.com/june-1-1921-the-attack-on-black-wall-street-concludes-with-more-shootings-bea/

I've never found or heard why it happened but that hundreds to thousands of blacks died and the perpetrators got practically not sentencing. The story varies to some degree because so many died but it was all racially motivated.

It's similar to the Emmett Till who later on was found to be wrongly accused, lynched, and thrown in the river. The woman that accused him admitted to lying and faced no repercussions for the death of a 14 year old boy.

Thunderian

Superstar
Do you know why the Jewish demographic was 32% in Palestine before Israel? If you think what I think you're thinking, which is antisemitism in the Arab world, how would you explain that?
What I'm thinking of is the expulsion of Jews from Arab countries that began in 1948. Almost a million Jews had to be absorbed by Israel within a few years of it's founding after they were stripped of their land, their possessions and their rights of citizenship, just because they were Jews.

That's quite a skewed way to put it. The large majority was not expulsed but chose to migrate to Israel. Neither did they leave because their property was taken away, but most left in spite of losing their property as a consequence.

To claim that Jews are less than 1% of the population because of antisemitism doesn't explain why there were 32% in Palestine prior to Israel, nor does it take into account whatsoever the spirit of Zionism or voluntary Aliyah. A very plausible explanation for the increase in antisemitism in the Arab countries since the creation of Israel is that the success of Zionism relies on the willingness of Jews to emigrate and there's no greater motivator for that than antisemitism. Zionism needs antisemitism just as a plumber needs broken pipes.

Guys Indians from South Africa are extremely racist.The way they treat
People is insane.Also have heard many complaints from my friends that work with them.South Africa is insane.

We live in an age where for example I could create a bot to look up dodgy search terms whilst hiding behind an Indian ip address and then sat "har har dem Indians are weird as fuck"
This is exactly what Indians once did to Pakistan eg manipulated Google search words for beastiality then put the info out there..not long later they were on top of the search rankings for the same terms.
It is pathetic but there are so many idiots ready to make others look had to feel better about themselves.

Now whether this data is accurate or not, I don't know. The survey is obviously very limited in scope since there will be.diff age groups, economic backgrounds etc taking part in it.
Furthermore, saying you prefer to live amongst your own kind isn't racist.

Eastern Europe and South America have the worst reputation for racism. Yet not on this list..perhaps they isn't take part in the survey?.
The Arab countries are very very diverse and have been for the longest time. Afterall the middle East connects with 3 major continents.

Why would anyone share such flawed data and present it like it's an absolute truth desire the article itself pointing out the limitations in interprting the survey results?

Dalit

Star
We live in an age where for example I could create a bot to look up dodgy search terms whilst hiding behind an Indian ip address and then sat "har har dem Indians are weird as fuck"
Thanks for making me LOL. Seriously. I'm sure this has been done before.

Thanks for making me LOL. Seriously. I'm sure this has been done before.
Indians did it to Pakistan then they did it to indians. Although when the Indians did it they spread it on every forum and new comment section.
Clown stuff. the funny thing is I was watching The Grand Tour's Columbia special only a few days ago.

Dalit

Star
Indians did it to Pakistan then they did it to indians. Although when the Indians did it they spread it on every forum and new comment section.
Clown stuff. the funny thing is I was watching The Grand Tour's Columbia special only a few days ago.

I have no words for that, except Colombians be crazy and deranged.

I have no words for that, except Colombians be crazy and deranged.

Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond was a lot of fun, although we only watched the special episodes. They moved on from the bbc's Top Gear to The Grand Tour on amazon, have way more money and travel the world a lot.

If you aren't familiar then you should get hold of the following top gear specials

the India special, Vietnam special, Botswana special, Polar special, Middle East special, US special, Bolivia special.

the vietnam and Polar specials were prob my favs.