The most racist countries in the world (#6 will shock you)

Thunderian

Superstar
You should learn your history. The country is built on racism, broken pacts, and lies. Racism can occur in numerous ways including economically not really limited to slurs and prejudiced assumptions. Learn history, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson are great places to start then mull over who the victims are.
Americans fought and died to end slavery, and have elected and promoted people of colour to every office and position in the country, including the presidency. Only someone with a very selective understanding of the US could look at it's history and not see what has been done by law and by action to combat and eradicate racism.

Damien50

Star
Americans fought and died to end slavery, and have elected and promoted people of colour to every office and position in the country, including the presidency. Only someone with a very selective understanding of the US could look at it's history and not see what has been done by law and by action to combat and eradicate racism.
They fought over economic control, not slavery. It was meant to destabilize the Confederacy but it was a convenient cover to send sons out to die under the guise of freedom when it was really just about tactics and money. Only someone with a weak understanding of history could look and not see that this country was built on racism and doesn't truly do much to discourage it. Just because a few make it doesn't equate to a positive change. A few always make it one way or another.

The Zone

Star
Bro, you can dwell in the past or live to make things better. If you spend your time fighting or not letting go of the past, you will have little left to champion for what is right in the present and future.

As for the Civil War it was a bunch of lenders that appreciated the conflict and people dying, but in the hearts of some, they were fighting to abolish slavery. There were a lot of moving parts.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Bro, you can dwell in the past or live to make things better. If you spend your time fighting or not letting go of the past, you will have little left to champion for what is right in the present and future.

As for the Civil War it was a bunch of lenders that appreciated the conflict and people dying, but in the hearts of some, they were fighting to abolish slavery. There were a lot of moving parts.
Not dwelling in the past but the past is what brought us to the present. There is no reason to disregard it because it only makes the past more relevant when things occur now we can look back for answers and examples. This country is built on racism and if that doesn't make it racist I'm not sure what does.

That's why I said it was a convenient cover. Some fought for slavery but it wasn't the reason for the civil war as if Lincoln was some social justice warrior when he intended to send the indigenous to Africa to preserve this great white country.

Why is it that people who say black americans should "let go of the past" also flip out when we tear down the old worthless and racist confederate "statues"? (not actually statues, by the way. just mass-produced hunks of tin really)

Damien50

Star
I made my stance very clear already. I understand you are incredibly disappointed that the U.S. is not at the top of the 'racist country' list, however, facts:

View attachment 20166
From the article written in 2016
Insider Monkey said that individually, the surveys are too broad to give an indication of racism, which is incredibly complex to ‘define’ due to the subjectivity involved – and even when combined, the topic of ‘racism’ still isn’t comprehensive.
However, “when you combine two or more approaches it is more likely that some of these biases cancel out and the resulting estimate is more accurate,” it said.
One caveat to the data was that it only covered 61 countries. “It is highly likely that the rankings would be different if (Syria and Austria) and other excluded countries were part of the survey,” the group said.
This is weak drivel that isn't even a study but two surveys. It has no factual or truthful bearing. So what you don't understand is that this article was made up between two surveys that aren't necessarily accurate and assumptions were concluded because the company isn't anthropologist but hedge funds. So while you figure out that your facts aren't facts you should learn about Andrew Jackson and all the other presidents influence on the indigenous that throughout history has led to 2019 and you being able to enjoy the fruit of generations of suffering.

Then we can come back and have a truthful conversation about America and her lies and murders under the guise of freedom at the expense of others.

The Zone

Star

Damien50

Star
The article is actually more factual than your personal opinion.

Ya know, some of my ancestors were sent to German concentration camps - true story. I could wait around for victimhood status, reparations, benefits, and apologies from the German government because 'my ancestors'... or I could just get on with life like most other logical reasonable adults in this world. No one group has the corner on suffering, injustice, and misery. It's how we handle the present and future that counts.
I'm not concerned with facts but truthfulness. That chart is misleading on its own hence my quoting of the company saying that it isn't accurate themselves. Did I ask for reparations? Victimhood status? Benefits? Apologies? I didn't ask for any of it so I'm wondering why you are reacting so emotionally. We all have to get on with life and I never insisted or insinuated anything different. I never mentioned any group aside from the indigenous colored people called African Americans.

You never actually addressed any of my historical points, threw some passive digs at me, then abandoned logic and reason to simply state how your people suffered in Germany when we were specifically talking about America and systematic eugenics based current oppression stemming from what occurred in the past that is progressing in the present.

Damien50

Star
c?Another link to a list here

Here is another link of a list

A 3rd link

A 4th link from 2 surveys

These are all at the top of a search.

America is the one country where people from any country can come to and succeed. Argue that if you will for stats back that claim up. If it is so bad, why do people continue to come here, seek education here, etc. It may help an argument if you actually live here and go about life every day with minimal issues.
Where else do you go when America has such an international presence and is considered the super power of the world? Where do you go from Yemen and Afghanistan after the US wrecks your country? I'd go live with the winners just so I don't get bombed or accused of being a terrorist with nuclear weapons or at the least escape the extra shitty living conditions America created.

All those surveys which don't stem from anthropological sources or studies speak of other countries wanting to live next to other races but that doesn't necessarily indicate racism. When so many countries have had European invaders and watched them destabilize other countries, why would they want a foreigner among them? The American indigenous allowed foreigners among them and were betrayed.

All the surveys you linked are BS based on biased questions which aren't even mentioned except for who someone wouldn't want to live next to. Not really racist if someone is more comfortable being around their own people and doesn't trust outsiders

Dalit

Star
Why is it that people who say black americans should "let go of the past" also flip out when we tear down the old worthless and racist confederate "statues"? (not actually statues, by the way. just mass-produced hunks of tin really)
I'm all for getting rid of Confederate flags and statues because it is a big deal to my brothers and sisters and my faith also tells me not to put a stumbling block before others. So yes, demolish the tin.

There is nothing emotional in my responses... at all. If you choose to view it that way, that's definitely on you.

My answer continues to be: The past is not the present in regards to racism in the U.S. If you choose not to accept my answer, that's also on you. Where injustices are experienced TODAY, they should be corrected. But the overwhelming majority of America is not a racist den of iniquity. If it was:

- I would not have been working for decades with - and FOR - people of every background, religion, color, sexual preference, and race.
- A POC would not have been President.
- POC men and women women would not be in the highest levels of government going back decades.
- POC would not be business owners, or corporate and industry leaders.
- POC in the entertainment industry would not succeed. Not just hollywood, but everything that surrounds the industry such as distribution, creative services, streaming and cable companies, IT, designers, developers, legal services...
- Society on the whole would not be mixed and integrated.

Sorry to disappoint your agenda, but POC are quietly going about their business and succeeding just like everyone else who has the desire to do so in America.
You should educate yourself, but you probably will just ignore these articles and continue to enjoy your biases as we all do:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/28/evidence-that-banks-still-deny-black-borrowers-just-as-they-did-50-years-ago/

https://www.demos.org/blog/6/11/13/new-hud-report-shows-continued-discrimination-against-people-color

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/1104/Police-harassment-affects-half-of-black-youth-one-third-of-whites-study-says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/09/you-really-can-get-pulled-over-for-driving-while-black-federal-statistics-show

https://thinkprogress.org/why-racism-is-a-public-health-issue-b01056c63e44/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/18/upshot/black-white-wealth-gap-perceptions.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/05/african-americans-with-college-degrees-are-twice-as-likely-to-be-unemployed-as-other-graduates/430971/

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/03/21/292456211/black-preschoolers-far-more-likely-to-be-suspended

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/08/03/data-show-racial-disparity-in-crack-sentencing

That should get you started. If you need more examples of systemic racism, just let me know.

Damien50

Star
There is nothing emotional in my responses... at all. If you choose to view it that way, that's definitely on you.

My answer continues to be: The past is not the present in regards to racism in the U.S. If you choose not to accept my answer, that's also on you. Where injustices are experienced TODAY, they should be corrected. But the overwhelming majority of America is not a racist den of iniquity. If it was:

- I would not have been working for decades with - and FOR - people of every background, religion, color, sexual preference, and race.
- A POC would not have been President.
- POC men and women women would not be in the highest levels of government going back decades.
- POC would not be business owners, or corporate and industry leaders.
- POC in the entertainment industry would not succeed. Not just hollywood, but everything that surrounds the industry such as distribution, creative services, streaming and cable companies, IT, designers, developers, legal services...
- Society on the whole would not be mixed and integrated.

Sorry to disappoint your agenda, but POC are quietly going about their business and succeeding just like everyone else who has the desire to do so in America.
I don't think you really understand what I've been saying but just picking through my post to prove racism isn't as relevant when I've been saying it's part of the foundation of America that has allowed you to live a privileged life.

The injustices of today stem from the past and playing doctor instead providing the cure when these injustices occur is why they continue to occur. For example, police brutality has always been a thing since, in the US, they stem from the lynch mobs that would hunt down slaves. They transitioned to become law enforcement because through laws and brutality the Europeans stole the country from the indigenous so that you may live the life you are living.

You can pick out the outliers that make it but they don't represent everyone or their experiences. As far as entertainment goes, the vast majority of colored people may become successful but it's because a white person allowed it and cut them a check. Know any all black owned record labels, movie studios, fortune 500's? BET isn't even owned by black people but Viacom if I remember right. Let's not even get into things like jobs forbidding dreadlocks or being more likely to deny employment for certain hair styles.

Last edited: