The most racist countries in the world (#6 will shock you)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Check out the second %. While India is high, Bahrain is almost 90%.

I really think this research is failed... Japanese are notorious xenophobes, and these % would be low if the country was really closed. I could expand here but as you guys might have noticed i'm lazy AF

Camidria

Veteran
Interesting! Witnessed that here in South Africa when the Gupta's (Indian Masons who tried to rule the country from the shadows) flew in their family and landed their airplane at a MILITARY airport which was illegal but Jacob Zuma approved it. Those guests apparently treated everyone here like scum - so this makes a lot of sense!

Last edited:

Zoe

Rookie
Well if this true, than they are really good at hiding it I must say. They are always so happy, very warm and welcoming at my college.

There more of them then us and I have never had an issue with East Indians! They are a beautiful culture, unfortunately their eastern indian religion brings their gods here and worship them and that is not good for our country. I have always had a pleasant experience with East Indians whether they be a student at school, or a teacher, as a taxi cab driver; never have I had any negative encounters with any of them. I love their dresses and gowns, they look like arabian women kinda like in Aladdin lol. They are fairly loud, but they seem to be always finding ways to have fun and from observations - they are a beautiful people

1552821461718.jpg

1552821550110.jpg

1552822044586.jpg

1552822157840.jpg

1552822798104.jpg

Camidria

Veteran
Perhaps it was just that family as they are tighty tied to the elite in India, and we know that all of the elite look down on people. Not everyone in a specific country is racist or bad, there are always good people and bad people in the sense of the world. No one is perfect....

Zoe

Rookie
Perhaps it was just that family as they are tighty tied to the elite in India, and we know that all of the elite look down on people. Not everyone in a specific country is racist or bad, there are always good people and bad people in the sense of the world. No one is perfect....
Never said anyone was perfect. I’ve never said that anyone is perfect, so I am not sure why you keep mentioning it. Forgive and move on. Your focus needs to be on Jesus and not me. I know very well by my belief in Calvinism that I am wretched and can’t wait to be delievered from my wretched body as Paul also desired to be set free from the body in Romans 7:14-25 NIV

14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. c For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature d a slave to the law of sin.

It’s a never ending battle that we wage against ourselves as well as spiritual and more so now than ever before.

I don’t have the energy or time to spare and squabble about nothing. Forgive, forget, and move on. No one is innocent in any of this. Everyone played their part. Please drop it and move forward.

Let’s be about the Lord’s business instead of our own agendas?

Phillipians 2:21 NIV

21For everyone looks out for their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ.

This needs to change. ^^^

Phillipians 2

Imitating Christ’s Humility

1Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in very nature a God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature b of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Do Everything Without Grumbling

12Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

14Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” c Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. 17But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. 18So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

Timothy and Epaphroditus

19I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. 20I have no one else like him, who will show genuine concern for your welfare. 21For everyone looks out for their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

I really think this research is failed... Japanese are notorious xenophobes, and these % would be low if the country was really closed.
I would say that people who have mixed with others are less inclined to xenophobia hence the issue with places such as Japan or Bahrain whereas other countries in the same region who have invited people from all over the world or whose people travel the world for work for example UAE or The Philippines.would be very welcoming.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I live in the US and have traveled extensively worldwide and again, what you see on the news and in everyday life are not the same. I live in a melting pot area whereas has just been said, has all kinds of races doing well and they get along, save some occasional social warrior stuff (almost all student types and hanger-on losers who wonder up) and protests, but they are rare. While I would call the area I live in somewhat liberal, due to an abundance of colleges and universities, the outskirts which are close are more traditionally conservative. The schools are very diverse as well as is the community. Sure, there is some tension from those who are indeed racist, but for the most part, people get along. I have seen worse racism in travels by far. I have never, ever seen those from other countries treated badly on the whole. They are simply asked to assimilate. Trust me, I wish more people did not want to come here for it is getting crowded, but this place has exploded with those from other countries in the past 25 years.

Last edited:

I really think this research is failed... Japanese are notorious xenophobes, and these % would be low if the country was really closed. I could expand here but as you guys might have noticed i'm lazy AF
Alright, being half-Japanese, I have to weigh in on this.

The Japanese are certainly not “xenophobic “, as the people are not genuinely “phobic” (meaning they don’t react as a person with a true phobia would, like, an arachnophobic person would——displaying signs of extreme anxiety/panic attacks upon seeing spiders). ....I think words suffixed with”-phobia” are way more exaggerated in our common vernacular.

The Japanese don’t panic if a person of another race walks by, and are actually quite interested in learning about different cultures.

The real reason Japan (and likely other Asian countries appearing on the list) is simply due to the fact that children are kidnapped and sold into sex slavery frequently from Asian countries. Why that is, I have no idea, but it is truly a major problem, at least in the Far East.

It’s not skin color they have a problem with, but strangers.

Damien50

Star
I'm not. There's a reason why any race can do well in America, and why people in other countries are clamouring to become American.
Blacks don't and never have done well in America systematically. I guess it's just passé now. The same country that genocides and enslaves the indigenous and steals everything from them culturally, spiritually, historically, physically, and mentally? Same country that treats the very very same group that they stole from like second class citizens?

The statistics for racism seem as skewed as the US census.

Damien50

Star
If you think America should be at the top of the list for racism, you need to get out more. And I mean that seriously. People of all colors can and will continue to succeed as long as they don't hold themselves back by drowning in victimhood or getting on the wrong path. People from everywhere in the world emigrate here specifically for the incredible opportunities they cannot get in their home countries.
You should learn your history. The country is built on racism, broken pacts, and lies. Racism can occur in numerous ways including economically not really limited to slurs and prejudiced assumptions. Learn history, Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson are great places to start then mull over who the victims are.

Damien50

Star
You should flip your calendar to 2019, because that's what year it is now. America's history started long before Jackson and Wilson. Fact: The US was specifically built on freedom from oppression, freedom of speech, freedom to worship Christ.

Every country on the planet has bad people who do bad things throughout history, and all are guilty of something. Time moves on, though. People in the US today can either remain enslaved through their own bad choices, perceived victimhood and toxic attitudes, or they can join 2019 like most people and get on with their lives. I see people of ALL colors succeeding like never before through hard work, perseverance, and living in the present instead of the past.
That's not what America was built on at all. Call it a fact all you want but it isn't the truth. Jackson killed and enslaved the indigenous as prisoners of war then proceeded to steal the lands from the Midwest to the west coast, millions of acres belonging to the indigenous, and gave it European immigrants. Wilson helped institute mandatory public education where the indigenous children were routinely abused while the slave parents were forced to work for practically nothing for the sake of industrialization and capitalism. The same educations that the non elite I.e. us commoners receive to be fed the same lies of the transatlantic slave trade and pan africanism.

We could talk about Columbus finding a country already inhabited and the help of the Roman Catholic Church with a law allowing any place that doesn't appear obviously Christian to be indiscriminately ransacked because they were considered barbarians and savages. The 1500's which is before America but it definitely helped set the tone.

The Europeans came and took the lands, the culture, the identity, language and history of the indigenous then reclassified their land lines and renamed the people as negros, coloured, mulatto, etc. Fast forward to 2019 and it is the indigenous, referred to as African Americans, that never truly received their civil rights while the LGBT movement was expedited while not even 100 years ago black leaders were suppressed and or killed. Not even 5 years have passed since the string of murders of blacks by police officers occurred.

It is the very fact that blacks don't know their past that they live confused and abused by a system that took their history from them then urged them to pull themselves up by their boot straps in their own lands while still abusing and taking from them. Think urban redevelopment, Greenwood Tulsa Oklahoma, cointelpro. So you say perceived victimhood but maybe you're just ignorant to history to know who the victims and the victimizers are.

America is built on eugenics, slavery, murder, genocide, broken promises, deception, racism, and theft under the premise of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Ironically you say the freedom from oppression. The government oppresses it's people on a daily basis through propaganda, chemical, biological, atmospheric, educational, economical, and cultural warfare.

Ironically you say freedom to worship Christ. Not a very godly country based on the past or the present.

Ironically you say freedom of speech. Yet multiple leaders who speak against the system are dead for fear of change and now the speech isn't so free if it means putting your life on the line. Let's not forget political correctness.

God bless you if America is good to you but we should note all the countries and peoples America has destabilized/victimized internationally so that you can be here bragging about the goodness of this country. Mind you these countries aren't natively white.

I can go on if you want though I find it odd that 'perceived victimhood' comes up with the mention of black people. Not sure if I want to live in the present with you as you seem totally unaware. I mean you're on a conspiracy forum talking about the goodness of America and its lack of racism despite the truth that America is built on systematic racism that has allowed you to enjoy a privileged life. We can at least admit that the crimes of America have allowed us to live seemingly privileged lives but it's unfair to all the people that suffered if I just fast forward to 2019 like none of it happened.

It's blatant disregard for the r*pe, the slavery, the murder, the theft, the displacement, the drugs, the deceit, and everything else people went through so you could be on the internet today praising this corrupt country.

Last edited: