The Midnight Gospel

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
New Netflix Series, by the same creator as Adventure Time. As if adventure time already hadn't enough gnosticism and bona fide occult stuff into it (along with secret baphomet) now we have this.

Now question, is this even supossed to be occult anymore?

Aleister Crowley Cheerios, coming to a supermarket next to you soon! Now with 30% less aspartame.

~JC~

Veteran
Oh yeah. I just finished watching the whole series. it’s ALL new age occult-based (hence the title). It’s an actual podcast interview with a layer of darkly- themed animation. There’s just SO much obvious symbolism, I’m having a hard time figuring out if most of it is meant to be satire.

Dalit

Star
Oh yeah. I just finished watching the whole series. it’s ALL new age occult-based (hence the title). It’s an actual podcast interview with a layer of darkly- themed animation. There’s just SO much obvious symbolism, I’m having a hard time figuring out if most of it is meant to be satire.
It sure looked disturbing from that trailer. Ick! Even when I consider getting Netflix again, it's things like this that make me glad that I don't have it anymore.

Something else I also remember was one episode where they were interviewing this one dude who did prison time and he ended up getting really interested in "magic" and he even referred to The Bible as the greatest book of magic if read correctly and I was just thinking to myself like "what?"