The Meditative Chronicles

I want to share my life with you people, concerning what i understand to be The Greatness of The Almighty.

So i will be sharing my thoughts here with you and you may certainly contribute to it too.

A thought

I single it out from myself
To me it doesn't depend on my mind
It depends on Only Himself
Talking about mine, i may as well talk about the hive-mind

Interpretation: God Created the human body. God Also Created the human spirit from His Own. However, our spirit has been Created with the innate nature of servitude to Him, Its Owner. The human mind or the brain i guess must be very powerful, even more the younger we are, but some might certainly know better. I comprehend thought as being divisible into thought particles, maybe just as the dot at the end of this sentence. Every unit of thought i have ever had, to me, has been able to exist only through God's Power. Who, Mana Tea anyone? Virtual drink maybe, but since everything is valuable, and wanting to share, please help yourself! :p

Attachments

Aero

Superstar
I tend to share the same views as Gnosticism. That there is two gods, one of the Underworld. Which represents the Earth, time, and imperfection. And a God of the Astral plane, or a timeless and perfect place.

The point is to ascend out of the Underworld and reach that perfect place. I just can't help but look out into the world, and into myself and feel like we are simply trapped here. The body is a prison, and the suffering and evil of the world are a test. And there are those who seek to stop us from ascending.

I appreciate your input. Thank you, Aero.

As per my beliefs, The Timeless Creator distinguishes Himself from the rest of everything else (mere creatures).

The Creator always Existed while the creatures (false gods included like money, the devil, or anything else human beings may have deified during their sojourns or ongoing sojourns here on Earth) are what they are, creatures, with a beginning, with needs and/or desires, and an inability to be maintained in existence out of their own volition.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree that God did create the human body, but Adam was made in the likeness of God Genesis 5:1

I disagree that we are created with the innate nature of servitude towards God. It didn't seem to be the case in the garden when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate of the fruit He told them not to....He gave us all free will to obey or not and since Adam and Eve disobeyed we were all born with a sin nature...which means that we all want to disobey God. The Bible tells us that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 5:12 tells us "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned."

I think God gave man a brain with intelligence but yet man can be deceived about life and believe wrongly.

Since nobody has seen God, i surely cannot ascribe to Him human parts, ya know? Dunno about your conscience though. Mine tells me that the image of God represents Spiritual Attributes like Goodness, Majesty, Beauty, Kindness, Generosity, Perfection, Justice, and so on and so forth, that we can witness by having a look around us everyday, whether we are contemplating animals or nature generally.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God through weakness and error. It's not the same as sinning. They were tempted by the devil through the snake, you know the story. It only serves to show that man is weak and that it just had to be that way. Adam and Eve are very special people, sinless, but not error-free. They've paid for their mistake and they've lived a good life on Earth and died in God's Grace for sure. How can you speak for all of us by saying we all want to disobey God? Many of us may have been born with a sin nature, but that does NOT mean that it should not and cannot be overcome!

Sure man is sinful and prone to making tons of mistakes, but we are the best of all creations, meaning that we can even surpass angels in doing good, if God so Wills, the key being to ask! Ask of Him whatever you need AND want because He Will Grant! Be forever conscious that He Is Watching and Hearing every single thing that's happening on Earth and every where else! The spiritual heights are really really high, believe me!

For sure, and if you don't get it here, you will surely get it in Paradise! So never despair and think that it has not been granted because as soon as you've asked, you've already got it, since He Permitted you to ask Him in the first place ;)

God Is The Greatest
Indeed and in deeds
The Creator of all deeds
Singled out from either man or jinn

Like, the action of walking
Or that of talking
Can't it be singled out?
Like saying, Only God Can Create such an action!

Even the word action
Only God Can Create such an act
How many acts have been Created?
Till date so many that we should all feel outdated!

Billions of people are breathing in and out at this moment
How many cubic centimeters of oxygen per person?
Does man ever tire of such a great procurement?
Or rather does he mostly always take for granted such a perfect motion?

God Gives and Keeps on Giving
So many people with eyes, yet so many are blind
How Great Is God For Being The Owner of everything?
Totally Unimaginably So and Moreover Forever So Kind

So what right does man have to disbelieve?
When he didn't even ask to be anywhere, or even here!
Yet they say loud and clear, ''No, i don't believe''!
So many people with ears, yet so many can't hear...

How Great Is God For Having Created the minds of computer games programmers?
So many games and so many programs and so many codes
All those people who have wrecked their heads by writing so many complex programs
All those electricity that have flowed and that are continually flowing
Every single movement of every single electron in existence all only possible By The Will of The Almighty

Camidria

Veteran
When I read what you write I agree with most of what you say, but I am curious what do you believe :)
Are you part of a certain religious group, do you have your own set of beliefs?

I'm just curious, you do not have to answer if you do not want to ;)

How Great is God for being in Perfect Control of the trillions of stars in the whole universe?
Every degree of heat and cold are able to be felt only because of His Will and Power.
Only He Can Create something such as cold or heat or any various fluctuating degree of temperature.