The Masked Singer

mochi.ale

Rookie
yeah i watched that and i said the same thing. so i know this show originates from the popular show "king of masked singer". however, i feel like hollywood has manipulated this remake to conform with their satanic agendas and promote it . some of the costumes seem satanic and the dancers dance around some of the masked singers like a ritual of some sort. The korean version has none of these things. its pretty much just flashy masks and fun outfits to portray a character or thing, like a soldier, flower, teapot, a nut, etc. its pretty simple and non satanic compared to this american version that hollywood is making.

hyorishthottie

Established
Exactly I was going to say what Mochi said.

America gets on my damn nerves. this is anther late ass rip off and introduction to the american public like BB cream and CC cream as well as micelluar water from Japan & Korea. South Korea did this first with King of mask singer in korea where the idols and popular respected soloist or OST singers (singers who sing movie or tv show soundtracks) or actors /other celebs go on with a large mask on singing then judges have to reveal who it is. In Sotuh Korea any entertainment show like this is called a variety show. Hollywood gonna make this into what mochi said a sinster waterd down train wreck of what was a great and actually intrguing show. the show really helped a lot of stars who people didn't know could sing so well or have a certain range / style get buzz and career boost with this concept of the show.

I won't be watching it at all. They are also doing the extra theatrics because if they just put a mask on the star and had the star sing without all the foolishness it would be a bore and non thought provoking. Hell they may even want the masses to be pulled away from clean straightforward shows like korean masked singer.

funny enough since america wants to bite korea and obviously not gonna fucking give credit to korea or say inspired by the korean original (like american ninja warrior does with japan) they should be decent and humble enough to let some korean stars come over to sing song english songs then reveal themselves. I feel America lost the mark already. This would have been tolerable as a survival talent show program like the voice, american idol, the voice etc. It may sound impossible but it could be done.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yeah i watched that and i said the same thing. so i know this show originates from the popular show "king of masked singer". however, i feel like hollywood has manipulated this remake to conform with their satanic agendas and promote it . some of the costumes seem satanic and the dancers dance around some of the masked singers like a ritual of some sort. The korean version has none of these things. its pretty much just flashy masks and fun outfits to portray a character or thing, like a soldier, flower, teapot, a nut, etc. its pretty simple and non satanic compared to this american version that hollywood is making.
"so i know this show originates from the popular show "king of masked singer". however, i feel like hollywood has manipulated this remake to conform with their satanic agendas and promote it . some of the costumes seem satanic and the dancers dance around some of the masked singers like a ritual of some sort."
This is what I thought as well. Didnt know it was based on Korean program, but I got the feeling it was exactly the type of situation you have described.

Vixy

Star
Good catch I didn't even see that. I can't believe how blatant it's all getting. No more pretense just right in your face. And so many are still so blind.
Nonono, people are more awake than ever! The riots in Paris, France were all about the globalists. They want them DOWN and its said Australia will be yellow vesting next. If the protests spread, the illuminati/Globalists will stay scared. Shit's going down now.