The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

rainerann

Star
No im saying when someone has been smoking for a long time, they are likely to have excess mucus build up which prevents the contact of hydrogen peroxide with esophagus.

MRSA virus shouldn't be able to get to the patient if the hospital staff and the visitors take care of hygiene especially in cases where staff forgets to take off the gloves they had worn in one area and end up transmitting the bacteria around.

Yea I don't believe polio virus could be "Treated" with hydrogen peroxide because the virus goes straight to the brain when its inside the body. I don't want alternative treatments for something like polio, rest of the planet eradicated polio with vaccines. Till last year i think or year before polio was a huge problem in India until they had enough and the military and the government forced people to either administer the vaccine or go to jail. It worked, there is no polio in india anymore. Since the remaining countries are Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan. If for once, the vaccine is forced here and the morons can stop attacking health workers, it will be eradicated here too. Nigeria and Afghanistan are separate cases though, they have so much going on for them to even think about some disease.

Unless we know for sure 100% that an alternative treatment works, until then its better to continue with what we have, to prevent deaths in the mean time.
Yeah, I don’t know where you are getting this case study. I’m not saying that something like this never happens, but nationwide guidelines for patients with mrsa recommend private rooms. However, even when a private room can’t be accommodated, we only pair patients with antibiotic resistant infections with other patients who already have the same diagnosis.

Still, even if we didn’t do this, you aren’t going to avoid the presentation of antibiotic resistant organisms because they are caused by the bacteria changing to survive. I’m curious whether prescribing antibiotics is common where you are?

rainerann

Star
Nah, then anti-vaxxers will attack saying "woah they put bleach in vaccines, there is no way I'm taking it myself or administering it to my child".

High on clorox fumes.
You think so? How do you think people where you are would respond to changing the way vaccines are produced? I don’t think most anti vaxxers are opposed to the concept of vaccines. It is usually the use of chemicals. Hydrogen peroxide is a more natural alternative that could help create solutions to the debate.

manama

Star
I’m curious whether prescribing antibiotics is common where you are?
Ofcourse it is, anti-biotics are a necessity at this point but what I am saying is that most people have really strong immune systems because of constant exposure to bacteria so the rate of antibiotic administration isn't that high because they are often not required and its preventing mutation at an extreme levels.

You think so? How do you think people where you are would respond to changing the way vaccines are produced? I don’t think most anti vaxxers are opposed to the concept of vaccines. It is usually the use of chemicals. Hydrogen peroxide is a more natural alternative that could help create solutions to the debate.
People fail to recognize how much effort, time and money it takes to bring change in the creation of a drug. While h2o2 will be a better alternative to formaldehyde i don't think its going to do anything to convince the anti-vaxx side. Because for some reason most (not all) want everything to be natural down to every atom. Wasn't there people not trusting the use of cells from different species. I had a conversation recently where people were refusing insulin for diabetes because it made by bacterias using viruses.

rainerann

Star
Ofcourse it is, anti-biotics are a necessity at this point but what I am saying is that most people have really strong immune systems because of constant exposure to bacteria so the rate of antibiotic administration isn't that high because they are often not required and its preventing mutation at an extreme levels.

People fail to recognize how much effort, time and money it takes to bring change in the creation of a drug. While h2o2 will be a better alternative to formaldehyde i don't think its going to do anything to convince the anti-vaxx side. Because for some reason most (not all) want everything to be natural down to every atom. Wasn't there people not trusting the use of cells from different species. I had a conversation recently where people were refusing insulin for diabetes because it made by bacterias using viruses.
Except for many anti vaxxers support the use of hydrogen peroxide in place of bleach and other chemicals. In regard to the subject of bleach again, here is a comparison of the two.

“Chlorine bleach does not differentiate between color molecules and stains or microbes; it lifts colors away using oxidation as well. Even in low concentrations, it eats away at fabric, so over time, the regular use of bleach will deteriorate garments and fade their color. Chlorine bleach is toxic to aquatic life if released straight into surface water, as in stormdrain runoff from outdoor cleaning projects. It is also harmful to the essential bacteria in septic tanks if used in anything but very small quantities. It works best in hot water, but is also effective in warm water. It cannot be used with other cleaners such as ammonia, as contact can released deadly chlorine gas. It is less expensive to use than oxygen bleach.

Considerations
Oxygen bleach is safe to use on nearly any fabric and to add to laundry loads for extended periods with no damage to clothing. Oxygen bleach turns to water and oxygen when broken down, so it has no negative impact to the environment and is safe for septic systems. It is best if used in the same step as laundry detergent, which makes it even more effective, but combining steps also saves time. It only works well in hot water, but additives can make it effective in warm water.”

https://sciencing.com/oxygen-bleach-vs-chlorine-bleach-6571838.html

They are not the same thing even though they both kill germs and can brighten clothes. One is harmful to the environment and the other is not considered harmful to the environment and finds support from many anti vaxxers because of this.

In the same way, I would imagine that people local to you don’t like vaccines because of the presence of chemicals. It is these chemicals they associate with potential infertility and so this might provide a solution to the problem overall.

If hydrogen peroxide can produce inactive virus’ for vaccines, they it can be used to create polio vaccines without the formaldehyde. Many more people might find vaccines acceptable because of this.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I use hydrogen peroxide for hard stains in laundry. Pretty much 1 Bottle to a gallon of water add ice so the water is cold and leave about a day or two. The stain will be gone or light, you can leave it longer depending on how stubborn and the whites come out whiter than bleach.

polymoog

Superstar
See, that is just shitty logic. Some doctors mis-prescribe meds, and some meds are really dangerous, therefore lets chug hydrogen peroxide.
no one said anything about chugging anything. these were dropper-ful amounts, and even if one were to chug it, no one else would be hurt except the individual. cant say that about prescription drugs like flakka.

polymoog

Superstar
And of course i was just being snarky. There are plently of natural and alternative treatments that have value, but you must use discernment.

Drinking peroxide, even if it goes against the establishment, is a terrible idea.
i suppose without researching it, it might sound terrible, and no one is saying to NOT use common sense. one could make the same argument about turpentine, but its been used for a very long time in the southern US with apparently excellent results. the medical establishment, like MSM, has lost all credibility.