The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

rainerann

Star
I have been taking hydrogen peroxide according to this schedule posted on educate yourself. I have had a positive experience with it so I thought I would pass it on. I used to smoke and I don't know if that is contributing to my results. I may have had some difficulty breathing that I had just gotten used to dealing with that has been alleviated to some degree. Anyways, I thought I would pass it on and I would be interested to hear any testimonies if you have also tried taking hydrogen peroxide as a supplement whether they are positive or negative. http://www.educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml

manama

Star
What are you using it for? I'm genuinely curious because while Hydrogen peroxide is a nice antiseptic and a good bleach, its also a carcinogen. And no offence but that website looks like its from the 90s, you better be careful. Applying that dosage without any proper scientific research backing it, can harm you.

Edit: Hold up! Are you actually drinking it??? lol H2O2 is a fatal poison, what are you doing? You're going to have a heartattack at this rate.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
What are you using it for? I'm genuinely curious because while Hydrogen peroxide is a nice antiseptic and a good bleach, its also a carcinogen. And no offence but that website looks like its from the 90s, you better be careful. Applying that dosage without any proper scientific research backing it, can harm you.

Edit: Hold up! Are you actually drinking it??? lol H2O2 is a fatal poison, what are you doing? You're going to have a heartattack at this rate.
I have been interested in oxidative therapies for some time now, which is what this would be considered. Hydrogen peroxide is produced naturally in the body already and so far, I am doing fine.

manama

Star
I have been interested in oxidative therapies for some time now, which is what this would be considered. Hydrogen peroxide is produced naturally in the body already and so far, I am doing fine.
So is hydrochloric acid and mercury. doesn't mean its safe to drink or eat. I mean you can swallow whatever you want, just keep 911 on standby. H2O2 IS a known poison and DOES cause many deaths every year because kids end up injesting it. But they are "kids" who don't know any better, i don't know why you are so suicidal.

So what are you even taking it for?

rainerann

Star
"Hydrogen peroxide, or H202 as it is scientifically known, comes in a variety of forms. Depending on the concentration of the mixture, the liquid is considered for household use, food grade, or electrical uses. In whatever form, though, hydrogen peroxide is nothing more than oxygen and water combined in a unique ratio to form a germicidal liquid.

More specifically, hydrogen is a liquid comprised of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, an arrangement that makes the substance highly reactive. Being so reactive, hydrogen peroxide functions as an oxidizing treatment, which is one reason it can be used in so many different ways." https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html

Apparently, it can be used for detox and I have been looking for a way to detox ever since flu shots started becoming mandatory. I have been taking it for 3 weeks and I honestly feel fantastic and I have tried everything. Activated charcoal, cilantro oil, a myriad of things to detox of heavy metals and other things that were injected in my body several years ago when I started having to take flu shots. I was interested in detox methods before this, but especially when I started taking flu shots that make me feel yucky overall.

There are things you have to be aware of like concentration. I take mine diluted and without stabilizers that is common in drug store hydrogen peroxide. What I am taking is the highly diluted form of hydrogen peroxide that is used in food processing, or in other words, on items that you ingest.

So you have to be aware of the factors that are known regarding the substance because it is not something that is going to be researched the way something that would make a larger profit would, which will inevitably limit the effectiveness of something that could be useful for treating different infectious processes and possibly other things.

There is a time frame to take it so that you shouldn't take it everyday for the rest of your life. Although, many dietary supplements say the same thing. Black walnut is useful for treating parasites, but can't be taken over a long period of time. In reality, you can overdose on an iron supplement. There could be more research on this so that time frames for length of use were established more precisely, but this would mean offering items up for consumption within health care that have the potential to decrease profits.

In any case, I am not advocating anyone take anything that they are not informed of or feel they have no reason to. I am simply sharing my experience. I feel great. Just great and I am grown adult with an understanding on how these things work so I'm pretty sure I will be able to avoid poisoning myself.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
"Hydrogen peroxide, or H202 as it is scientifically known, comes in a variety of forms. Depending on the concentration of the mixture, the liquid is considered for household use, food grade, or electrical uses. In whatever form, though, hydrogen peroxide is nothing more than oxygen and water combined in a unique ratio to form a germicidal liquid.

More specifically, hydrogen is a liquid comprised of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, an arrangement that makes the substance highly reactive. Being so reactive, hydrogen peroxide functions as an oxidizing treatment, which is one reason it can be used in so many different ways." https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html

Apparently, it can be used for detox and I have been looking for a way to detox ever since flu shots started becoming mandatory. I have been taking it for 3 weeks and I honestly feel fantastic and I have tried everything. Activated charcoal, cilantro oil, a myriad of things to detox of heavy metals and other things that were injected in my body several years ago when I started having to take flu shots. I was interested in detox methods before this, but especially when I started taking flu shots that make me feel yucky overall.

There are things you have to be aware of like concentration. I take mine diluted and without stabilizers that is common in drug store hydrogen peroxide. What I am taking is the highly diluted form of hydrogen peroxide that is used in food processing, or in other words, on items that you ingest.

So you have to be aware of the factors that are known regarding the substance because it is not something that is going to be researched the way something that would make a larger profit would, which will inevitably limit the effectiveness of something that could be useful for treating different infectious processes and possibly other things.

There is a time frame to take it so that you shouldn't take it everyday for the rest of your life. Although, many dietary supplements say the same thing. Black walnut is useful for treating parasites, but can't be taken over a long period of time. In reality, you can overdose on an iron supplement. There could be more research on this so that time frames for length of use were established more precisely, but this would mean offering items up for consumption within health care that have the potential to decrease profits.

In any case, I am not advocating anyone take anything that they are not informed of or feel they have no reason to. I am simply sharing my experience. I feel great. Just great and I am grown adult with an understanding on how these things work so I'm pretty sure I will be able to avoid poisoning myself.
I am very relieved to see you are diluting it at least.
Have you seen any mainstream medical websites that support the practice?

rainerann

Star
I am very relieved to see you are diluting it at least.
Have you seen any mainstream medical websites that support the practice?
Oh of course it is diluted. That is a primary part of the article in my opening post. From what I can see, there are long discussions about concentration levels in everything I have read. The only thing that I have seen in mainstream medical websites is discussion about some natural health clinics that are offering IV hydrogen peroxide treatments, which fascinates me quite frankly.

When you see people suffering from infections and bacteria resistant this or that for long enough, and common sense tells you that hydrogen peroxide is a oxidative therapy that has been used for a long time to kill germs and bacteria externally, I think that it should be considered as a possible alternative and given more research and attention. I don't think most people realize that there are resistant bacterias all over the place now.

"How Common Is MRSA?
Studies show that about one in three people carry staph in their nose, usually without any illness. Two in 100 people carry MRSA. There are not data showing the total number of people who get MRSA skin infections in the community." https://www.cdc.gov/mrsa/community/index.html#how2

That is a lot of people, and resistant infections aren't fun. If there is potential for hydrogen peroxide to help with the treatment of antibiotic-resistant infections, I say we should investigate this.

However, this is my personal connection that I am making on a potential use for IV hydrogen peroxide and antibiotic-resistant infections. It is presently being used for cancer treatment intravenously, which the mainstream medical websites are objecting to when they take the time to notice it. Cancer treatments make lots of money, so I can't see pharmaceutical companies standing by while another natural remedy tries to make their case as a potential treatment for cancer. So it doesn't surprise me to see the limited articles rejecting this, but there are really only a limited number of articles. It appears to be shadow-banned more than anything.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Oh of course it is diluted. That is primary part of the article in my opening post. From what I can see, there are long discussions about concentration levels in everything I have read. The only thing that I have seen in mainstream medical websites is discussion about some natural health clinics that are offering IV hydrogen peroxide treatments, which fascinates me quite frankly.

When you see people suffering from infections and bacteria resistant this or that for long enough, and common sense tells you that hydrogen peroxide is a oxidative therapy that has been used for a long time to kill germs and bacteria externally, I think that it should be considered as a possible alternative and given more research and attention. I don't think most people realize that there are resistant bacterias all over the place now.

"How Common Is MRSA?
Studies show that about one in three people carry staph in their nose, usually without any illness. Two in 100 people carry MRSA. There are not data showing the total number of people who get MRSA skin infections in the community." https://www.cdc.gov/mrsa/community/index.html#how2

That is a lot of people, and resistant infections aren't fun. If there is potential for hydrogen peroxide to help with the treatment of bacteria resistant infections, I say we should investigate this.

However, this is my personal connection that I am making on a potential use for IV hydrogen peroxide and bacteria resistant infections. It is presently being used for cancer treatment intravenously, which the mainstream medical websites are objecting to when they take the time to notice it. Cancer treatments make lots of money, so I can't see pharmaceutical companies standing by while another natural remedy tries to make their case as a potential treatment for cancer. So it doesn't surprise me to see the limited articles rejecting this, but there are really only a limited number of articles. It appears to be shadow-banned more than anything.
I certainly hope it is a treatment that mainstream medicine was wrong about for your sake.
I remember in nursing lectures (very early 90s) how stress was to blame for stomach ulcers and that damaged nerves couldn't be healed.

manama

Star
You do know that most bacteria inside out bodies are necessary for survival? Or the fact that if you eat Hydrogen peroxide, you are going to destroy your insides and then excrete the acid. It won't and can not go to the "bacterias" you are talking about. This is like the tidepod challenge. My God, I use facewash to wash my face, better put it inside to wash my mouth too.
Oxidizing agents should not be anywhere near your stomach, its bleach for God's sake.

Anyway like i said it doesn't really matter to me, but you WILL have a stroke, see a doctor please and just confirm if the usage is fine.

rainerann

Star
I certainly hope it is a treatment that mainstream medicine was wrong about for your sake.
I remember in nursing lectures (very early 90s) how stress was to blame for stomach ulcers and that damaged nerves couldn't be healed.
Thank you for your concern and you bring up an interesting point about oxidative stress research. This research is what started the antioxidant fad because it was believed that neutralizing the oxidative stress was going to be beneficial.

There is a lot more information on the reality that this did not create the solution that was expected than hydrogen peroxide therapies at the moment, and it has been proven more or less that antioxidants created a solution to the experience of oxidative stress.

"Several decades of dietary research findings suggested that consuming greater amounts of antioxidant-rich foods might help to protect against diseases. Because of these results, there has been a lot of research on antioxidant supplements. Rigorous trials of antioxidant supplements in large numbers of people have not found that high doses of antioxidant supplements prevent disease. This section describes the preliminary research findings, the results of the clinical trials, and possible explanations for the differences in study results." https://nccih.nih.gov/health/antioxidants/introduction.htm

If anything, neutralizing the oxidative stress response might actually be removing the solution since oxidative stress is caused by eating too much sugar, fat, exposure to pollution, excess bacteria in the system. The body responds to this imbalance with the oxidative stress response in order to assist in detoxing the body from these excess substances.

If you neutralize this process, then you are essentially right back where you started with excess sugar, fat, or whatever else is causing the response. However, if you assist the oxidative response in order to remove the source of the problem rather than trying to neutralize the body's own method of coping with the imbalance so that it cannot function, then the oxidative response is completed and the body is not exposed to hydrogen peroxide over an extended period of time, which is what studies on oxidative stress say is the cause of the damage to the body.

Therefore, if you were able to define parameters so that the oxidative response could complete a cycle so to speak rather than trying to neutralize the process without removing the source of the problem, there is the possibility of achieving better outcomes than antioxidants have been able to achieve.

So I think the study of oxidative stress offers more reason to believe that hydrogen peroxide therapy should be studied as a potential treatment. For example, Candida overgrowth is a very common fungal infection that will stimulate oxidative stress. If you don't get rid of the Candida, then you will never stop the oxidative stress response. Hydrogen peroxide could be able to clear the system of Candida, which would stop the oxidative stress.

I found a really interesting study on oxidative stress responses and fungal pathogens that suggests that a fungus like Candida has evolved over time to become immune to the systems oxidative stress response. Therefore, it could be a possibility that this is contributing the bodies inability to resolve this condition without intervention.

"In addition, the recent findings that C. albicans is exquisitely sensitive to combinations of stress that are encountered following phagocytosis represent a new unchartered area in the field of stress signalling. A key question for the future is how do combinations of stress imposed by the phagosome inhibit oxidative stress adaptation and survival of C. albicans? " http://www.mdpi.com/2218-273X/5/1/142/htm

Essentially, what is happening is that Candida is resolved by the oxidative stress response. However, it is able to adapt to this response in order to survive so that the response continues for an extended period of time, and the condition is not resolved. In many cases, people don't notice that this is happening until they have already developed a condition in response to the experience suggesting that it is not the exposure that oxidative stress that is the problem, but the prolonged exposure in combination with an unresolved condition like Candida.

While this article does not suggest that hydrogen peroxide therapy could be used as an oxidative stress approach to address something like this, it does seem reasonable to assume that it would be a possibility if the healthcare community were open to change. A lot of times, healthcare seems to be prone to be stuck in old ways of doing things and resistant to change.

Unfortunately, the healthcare community has really become the gatekeeper over a collection of harmful substances with the ability to exert the authority to say which ones are harmful and which ones are not. Chemo is terrible. Chemo is literally poisoning the body, but when there are parameters defined by a doctor, this is fine with people and everyone assumes they know what they are doing. Penicillin is harvested from mold. Thimerosal is mercury that is apparently safe in low doses.

So if all these otherwise harmful substances can be consumed within parameters and are even considered beneficial under precise conditions, it would seem reasonable to assume that a substance that is naturally produced by the body in order to remove pathogens like Candida could be consumed under certain conditions and found to be beneficial to alleviate the source of the oxidative stress response.

However, like I said, I do appreciate your concern and the opportunity it has provided to clarify my position on the subject. I do not advocate for anyone to take anything they don't feel comfortable taking and have not researched. Originally, I posted this information with the expectation that someone else might have their own experience to share and that is all this would end up leading to is shared experiences. This is Vigilant Citizen after all. We talk about UFO's and all sorts of things that are alternative to the mainstream narrative.

Hubert

Established
I have been taking hydrogen peroxide according to this schedule posted on educate yourself. I have had a positive experience with it so I thought I would pass it on. I used to smoke and I don't know if that is contributing to my results. I may have had some difficulty breathing that I had just gotten used to dealing with that has been alleviated to some degree. Anyways, I thought I would pass it on and I would be interested to hear any testimonies if you have also tried taking hydrogen peroxide as a supplement whether they are positive or negative. http://www.educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml
This will kill you. You can apply hydrogen peroxide topically and you will be fine, but if you continue to ingest it, it will kill you. You might as well drink bleach, it's an even more powerful oxidizer.

manama

Star
Oxidizing agents and anti oxidants are completely DIFFERENT things LMFAOOOO they are completely opposite. You are literally causing artificial and forced oxidation in your body using an oxidizing agent, you know the same thing thats extremely harmful and the SAME thing for which we put alot of anti oxidants in our diet.

Lets keep it simple shall we.

1- You dilute Hydrogen Peroxide and drink it, it will thin the lining of your esophagus, your lungs and your stomach. Since the mucus and the hair are necessary for protection, you are going to get ulcer, EVERYWHERE and you'll die.

2- You dilute Hydrogen Peroxide and then drink it, as soon as the acid enters your stomach its going to break into Oxygen and Hydrogen. Oxygen automatically diffuses into blood. You get the required amount of oxygen through breathing anyways so this oxygen is going to be excess oxygen and it WILL force clot formation because the body will try to get rid of it but the body isn't made to get rid of oxygen out of blood. You will have thrombosis or embolism and you'll have a heartattack and you'll die.

3- You don't dilute it and then drink it, its an immediate emergency. Your cells start dying, you pass out. You either end up in hospital on time or you die.

Ignorance is dangerous. Why would you go ahead and ignore 99% of the internet only to open fishy websites and believe whatever they say and put yourself in danger? I couldn't care less but you probably have a family. STOP. Its even funny when the only legit looking site is actually talking about "anti oxidants" something that H2O2 is NOT lol.

What happened to the good old eating black pepper with honey? or taking olive oil with lemon juice? No wonder ya'll have some seriously broken immunity.

rainerann

Star
Oxidizing agents and anti oxidants are completely DIFFERENT things LMFAOOOO they are completely opposite. You are literally causing artificial and forced oxidation in your body using an oxidizing agent, you know the same thing thats extremely harmful and the SAME thing for which we put alot of anti oxidants in our diet.

Lets keep it simple shall we.

1- You dilute Hydrogen Peroxide and drink it, it will thin the lining of your esophagus, your lungs and your stomach. Since the mucus and the hair are necessary for protection, you are going to get ulcer, EVERYWHERE and you'll die.

2- You dilute Hydrogen Peroxide and then drink it, as soon as the acid enters your stomach its going to break into Oxygen and Hydrogen. Oxygen automatically diffuses into blood. You get the required amount of oxygen through breathing anyways so this oxygen is going to be excess oxygen and it WILL force clot formation because the body will try to get rid of it but the body isn't made to get rid of oxygen out of blood. You will have thrombosis or embolism and you'll have a heartattack and you'll die.

3- You don't dilute it and then drink it, its an immediate emergency. Your cells start dying, you pass out. You either end up in hospital on time or you die.

Ignorance is dangerous. Why would you go ahead and ignore 99% of the internet only to open fishy websites and believe whatever they say and put yourself in danger? I couldn't care less but you probably have a family. STOP. Its even funny when the only legit looking site is actually talking about "anti oxidants" something that H2O2 is NOT lol.

What happened to the good old eating black pepper with honey? or taking olive oil with lemon juice? No wonder ya'll have some seriously broken immunity.
Maybe you should reread what I said about antioxidants because I never made the comparison that they were the same thing. I specifically said antioxidants were a fad in response to the free radical scare because they were supposed to neutralize the response—because they are opposite to each other. ;)

Then I said that this didn’t have the effect that was expected and in the last 30 plus years, it has not been shown that neutralizing this effect brought about improvement.

You are literally overreacting and I find it hard to take you seriously considering when I have seen you say about thimerosol, which is the exact same situation. If you can justify small amounts of mercury, which is potentially much more damaging, because it is in a small quantity and naturally produced by the body as well, the same argument can be used to to support hydrogen peroxide.

In addition to this, if you bothered to pay attention to the article in the opening post, I already said I am in my 3rd week of taking it, which means that I am already tapering down again according to the dosing schedule.

So my dose is being reduced, I have noticed many improvements, which I’m not obligated to share, and it is likely I will not die at this point if a larger dose than I sm presently taking did not produce a negative effect.

Maybe you should slow down and mind your business.

manama

Star
Maybe you should reread what I said about antioxidants because I never made the comparison that they were the same thing. I specifically said antioxidants were a fad in response to the free radical scare because they were supposed to neutralize the response—because they are opposite to each other. ;)

Then I said that this didn’t have the effect that was expected and in the last 30 plus years, it has not been shown that neutralizing this effect brought about improvement.

You are literally overreacting and I find it hard to take you seriously considering when I have seen you say about thimerosol, which is the exact same situation. If you can justify small amounts of mercury, which is potentially much more damaging, because it is in a small quantity and naturally produced by the body as well, the same argument can be used to to support hydrogen peroxide.

In addition to this, if you bothered to pay attention to the article in the opening post, I already said I am in my 3rd week of taking it, which means that I am already tapering down again according to the dosing schedule.

So my dose is being reduced, I have noticed many improvements, which I’m not obligated to share, and it is likely I will not die at this point if a larger dose than I sm presently taking did not produce a negative effect.

Maybe you should slow down and mind your business.
Which is again stupid comparison on your part because thiomersal is specifically given to trigger the immune system. And is not given over and over again, literally anyone on internet can tell how dumb thiomersal comparison is. And there is a reason while everyone goes "ugh not again" whenever an anti-vaxxer brings up thiomersal.

If you want people to "mind their business" don't make posts in public forums showing you taking darwin award of the year.

I literally don't care if you die, drink bleach or swallow tide pods by all means, dig your own grave. I don't want anyone else to read your main post and think "wow that sounds nice" and make a dumb move.
Just the fact that you'd take an external antiseptic and eat it to kill "bacteria in your body" is already cringe-worthy. And then people wonder how eastern side of the planet is so healthy without the excessive use of medicine, when our drinking water is enough to put the west into extinction lmfao.

To anyone who might stumble upon the thread, just take honey mixed with pepper or olive oil mixed with lemon juice. Don't kill yourself.

P.s. You can not call antioxidants a fad and then talk about the benefits of Citrus fruits, vitamin C or you know most vegetables. Because according to you a bleaching agent is better than vegetarian diet or fruits because benefits of vegetables? pfft thats a fad.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I'm a little horrified at how quickly we throw around the word STUPID without first investigating.

My people perish for lack of knowledge... :rolleyes:

I am neutral on this subject but I'm going to research it, at least-- has anyone read the benefits, if it is true? Good stuff.
-------

EXCERPT FROM THE ARTICLE
Hydrogen Peroxide: Curse or Cure

"Only very diluted amounts of H2O2 are ever introduced into the body. The small amount of oxygen present couldn't be solely responsible for the dramatic changes that take place. Dr. Charles Farr, a strong proponent of intravenous use, has discovered another possible answer.

Dr. Farr has shown that hydrogen peroxide stimulates enzyme systems throughout the body. This triggers an increase in the metabolic rate, causes small arteries to dilate and increase blood flow, enhances the body's distribution and consumption of oxygen, and raises body temperature.

We're just beginning to learn exactly how H2O2 works. It has been reported to work as far back as 1920. The English medical journal Lancet then reported that intravenous infusion was used successfully to treat pneumonia in the epidemic following World War I.

In the 1940's, Father Richard Willhelm, the pioneer in promoting peroxide use, reported on the compound being used extensively to treat everything from bacterial-related mental illness, to skin disease and polio. Father Willhelm is the founder of "Educational Concern for Hydrogen Peroxide" (ECHO), a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public on the safe use and therapeutic benefits of hydrogen peroxide.

Much of the interest in hydrogen peroxide waned in the 1940's when prescription medications came on the scene
. Since that time there has been little economic interest in funding peroxide research. After all, it's dirt cheap and non-patentable..."

LINK

manama

Star
Lmao I love how the man in the article says H2O2 cures ulcer. I bet all those kids who swallowed tide pods must be really happy right now. I remember when there was an earthquake where I now live and bunch of American/western doctors came here as "charity" only to cause massive deaths in the country, amputating for normal curable infections and these messed up medicinal dosages. Can't trust anything from US anymore.

Beware of doctors who tell you alternative treatments only to go around and show them in the form of their own supplements that they are selling.
Alternative treatments should be diet related, and no not drinking bleach but fruits/vegetables etc you get the point. Otherwise they are just trying to make it big in pharma by saying they got miracle drug. As long as doctor can bring in customers, pharma will sell the product. This isn't really common in the east but its out there in the west.
Thats why everyone keeps releasing supplements nowadays, doctors, beauty gurus, kylie jenner or whatever. They sell like hot dogs.

I don't even understand why if someone has some sort of vitamin or mineral deficiency and its not an "emergency" yet everyone is like "take vitamin D supplements, here" or "take this vitamin C supplements for you skin" like what happened to "hey sit in the sunlight" or "eat some oranges" like its crazy.

polymoog

Superstar
So is hydrochloric acid and mercury. doesn't mean its safe to drink or eat. I mean you can swallow whatever you want, just keep 911 on standby. H2O2 IS a known poison and DOES cause many deaths every year because kids end up injesting it. But they are "kids" who don't know any better, i don't know why you are so suicidal.

So what are you even taking it for?
yeah, big pharma could sell you a poisonous drug instead for 10 times the cost.

So is hydrochloric acid and mercury. doesn't mean its safe to drink or eat.

no, but according to you, having the mercury adjuvant in the vaccine is perfectly fine. tell me: hypocrite much, or just a case of medical establishment brainwashing?