The Man of Sin at the Rapture

Will the Rapture happen before or after the Man of Sin is revealed ?

• Total voters

TokiEl

Superstar
I would rather say be prepared to go through the great tribulation, and if after all you get raptured before the great tribulation, then rejoice give praise and thanks to Jesus Christ and God almighty.
Let's listen to what Jesus said...

Matt 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

See the rapture is after the tribulation...and at the 6th seal.

floss

Star

The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

This is what I believe too by just simply reading the scripture without anyone interpreting it for me.

1-5 seals are the Tribulation and Great Tribulation (toward the end)

6th seal is the rapture right after GT (Jesus come back during a total eclipse)

7th seal are the wrath of God pouring down on the unbelievers

TokiEl

Superstar
This is what I believe too by just simply reading the scripture without anyone interpreting it for me.

1-5 seals are the Tribulation and Great Tribulation (toward the end)

6th seal is the rapture right after GT (Jesus come back during a total eclipse)

7th seal are the wrath of God pouring down on the unbelievers
Yes just by an open non preconceived study of the Script... it informs us that the rapture beyond reasonable doubt comes after the tribulation and at the 6th seal.

And the 5th seal is certainly great tribulation for christians.

If Jesus and His angels come during a solar eclipse (and it sounds like He might)... then there is the Great American Eclipse of April 8 2024 which completes the crossing out of the United States that began with the August 21 2017 eclipse. So this eclipse falls on 1 Nisan the first day of spring (cleaning)...which of course nobody knows the day nor the hour... (since the sighted moon over Jerusalem determines the 1st day of a new month).

I am afraid the US and even Europe will receive the brunt of God's fury which coincides with the rapture of the elect or chosen.

Last edited:

floss

Star
Yes just by an open non preconceived study of the Script... it informs us that the rapture beyond reasonable doubt comes after the tribulation and at the 6th seal.

And the 5th seal is certainly great tribulation for christians.

If Jesus and His angels come during a solar eclipse (and it sounds like He might)... then there is the Great American Eclipse of April 8 2024 which completes the crossing out of the United States that began with the August 21 2017 eclipse. So this eclipse falls on 1 Nisan the first day of spring (cleaning)...which of course nobody knows the day nor the hour... (since the sighted moon over Jerusalem determines the 1st day of a new month).

I am afraid the US and even Europe will receive the brunt of God's fury which coincides with the rapture of the elect or chosen.
You're preaching to the choir here. I've been looking into the April 8 2024 Eclipse and it does make an X over USA (Babylon Fallen?).

What I found interesting as well is this:

1260 days - Tribulation
75 days - Great Tribulation
= 1335 days total

I already stated my belief that Trump is the A/C and he will come back as a false savior. Everything added up. Check this out.

Abraham Accords (A/C Covenant with many, begin Tribulation) - August 13 2020

from 8/13/2020 to 4/8/2024 is exactly 1335 days.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You're preaching to the choir here. I've been looking into the April 8 2024 Eclipse and it does make an X over USA (Babylon Fallen?).

What I found interesting as well is this:

1260 days - Tribulation
75 days - Great Tribulation
= 1335 days total

I already stated my belief that Trump is the A/C and he will come back as a false savior. Everything added up. Check this out.

Abraham Accords (A/C Covenant with many, begin Tribulation) - August 13 2020

from 8/13/2020 to 4/8/2024 is exactly 1335 days.
Yes interesting but Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy... from 7 june 1967 counting 7x360 weeks completed on 23 sept 2015 the Day of Atonement.

And two days later the prince or pope of Rome confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations.

So if the prince who shall come in Daniel is the same as the antichrist in John (and i suppose it is)... then it is the pope and particularly this pope.

floss

Star
Yes interesting but Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy... from 7 june 1967 counting 7x360 weeks completed on 23 sept 2015 the Day of Atonement.

And two days later the prince or pope of Rome confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations.

So if the prince who shall come in Daniel is the same as the antichrist in John (and i suppose it is)... then it is the pope and particularly this pope.
I’m always open minded about the Pope. Definitely a top 3 candidate, however I’m leaning Trump at the moment because I believe his wound will be healed soon and the world will marvel at his come back. Joe Biden is playing his role as a fool to make Trump look like that Knight in shining armor. We shall see, definitely not a lot of time left because the seals are coming alive.

Interestingly, the movie “The Devil Advocate” was filmed inside Trump’s penthouse on the 66th floor.

TokiEl

Superstar
I’m always open minded about the Pope. Definitely a top 3 candidate, however I’m leaning Trump at the moment because I believe his wound will be healed soon and the world will marvel at his come back. Joe Biden is playing his role as a fool to make Trump look like that Knight in shining armor. We shall see, definitely not a lot of time left because the seals are coming alive.

Interestingly, the movie “The Devil Advocate” was filmed inside Trump’s penthouse on the 66th floor.
The healed head wound is an empire.

There have been seven successive empires from Babylon --> MedoPersia --> Greece --> Rome --> the holy Roman empire --> the German empire to the Third reich.

The healed head wound is the Third reich.

So the pope is somewhat of an emissary of the Third reich.

Trump is German by the way and is most likely an inner circle member of this revived Third reich.

This empire is still out of sight underground... but has people in powerful positions around the world preparing its comeback.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar

Maldarker

Star
When you watch you can see the Third reich even here and there... hiding in plain sight.

Its not the 3rd reich its the 4th reich rise of the 1000 yr superman

Axl888

Established

As the actual time of the rapture was not explicitly mentioned in the Bible, I would really like to believe that it is pre-tribulation, but to be honest, I am more inclined to believe that the rapture will be during (mid) the great tribulation and before the bowl judgments...the actual rapture ("Reaping the Earth's Harvest") was indeed mentioned in Revelation14

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Thus the great tribulation was shortened for the elect, Matthew 24:22

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

And then this will be followed by "Reaping the Grapes of Wrath" which is the pouring of the 7 bowl judgments

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Axl888

Established

Why Trump? How about Elon Musk?

Sometimes, it takes time to see the big picture...

Maldarker

Star
As the actual time of the rapture was not explicitly mentioned in the Bible, I would really like to believe that it is pre-tribulation, but to be honest, I am more inclined to believe that the rapture will be during (mid) the great tribulation and before the bowl judgments...the actual rapture ("Reaping the Earth's Harvest") was indeed mentioned in Revelation14

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Thus the great tribulation was shortened for the elect, Matthew 24:22

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

And then this will be followed by "Reaping the Grapes of Wrath" which is the pouring of the 7 bowl judgments

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.
I feel the same way. Makes more sense for a mid.

TokiEl

Superstar

The bold above seems to correspond to the 6th seal in the book of Revelation.

If so then the elect at least will be gathered before God's wrath which begins at the 6th seal.

Now we are in the 2nd seal i believe... so it's just a short time away.

TokiEl

Superstar
Its not the 3rd reich its the 4th reich rise of the 1000 yr superman
It's the mortally wounded head which will be healed.

You can call it the Fourth reich if you want... but it is precisely the revived Third reich.

Axl888

Established

The bold above seems to correspond to the 6th seal in the book of Revelation.

If so then the elect at least will be gathered before God's wrath which begins at the 6th seal.

Now we are in the 2nd seal i believe... so it's just a short time away.
The timeline from the opening of the 6th seal to the trumpet judgments and bowl judgments (the start of pouring) could be just a matter hours or days

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
It's the mortally wounded head which will be healed.

You can call it the Fourth reich if you want... but it is precisely the revived Third reich.
THEY call it that but yes its just a resurrected 3rd reich the one that doesn't die the phoneix etc.

TokiEl

Superstar
THEY call it that but yes its just a resurrected 3rd reich the one that doesn't die the phoneix etc.
The Third reich elite went to Antarctica and Argentina and all over the world.

You see the real war is against the common people perpetrated by the international aristocrazy.

Maldarker

Star
The Third reich elite went to Antarctica and Argentina and all over the world.

You see the real war is against the common people perpetrated by the international aristocrazy.
Yes and they are pushing this revived ROME 4th REICH advent of the Ubermensch....
The Übermensch is a true 'poet of his life'. He is no longer a plaything in the hands of God or gods, but a master of his own fate. In self-creating and self-destroying, he 'becomes what he is', a symbol in which “the creator and the creature are united”

The days of NOAH indeed!

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes and they are pushing this revived ROME 4th REICH advent of the Ubermensch....
The Übermensch is a true 'poet of his life'. He is no longer a plaything in the hands of God or gods, but a master of his own fate. In self-creating and self-destroying, he 'becomes what he is', a symbol in which “the creator and the creature are united”

The days of NOAH indeed!
Genetic engineering taught to them by the fallen angels and their serpent seed masquerading as aliens.