The Man of Sin at the Rapture

Will the Rapture happen before or after the Man of Sin is revealed ?

• Total voters

TokiEl

Superstar
Tbh my reply was based on a quick scan and copy of a relevant section of the book whilst at the gym!

if you want to see if Andy Wood’s perspective holds water, I suggest you invest a couple of hours and read his book!
Who's the shepherde ?

Andy Wood or me ?

floss

Star
Tbh my reply was based on a quick scan and copy of a relevant section of the book whilst at the gym!

if you want to see if Andy Wood’s perspective holds water, I suggest you invest a couple of hours and read his book!
Red, what about "that day" before the falling away. Which day do you believe Paul was referencing?

TokiEl

Superstar
btw - as you read it, who is it who presently restrains who will be taken out of the way?
Looking back through the centuries i notice that God is no longer restraining technology.

So did principalities powers and kosmokrators... the mystery of lawlessness... divulge celestial secrets or technological knowhow to tptb ?

Did they make a deal ? And if so what is that deal ?

High tech for hybridisation ?

Homo sapiensserpens ?

How can technology reveal the Man of Sin ?

Television.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Red, what about "that day" before the falling away. Which day do you believe Paul was referencing?
@floss I hope you hear my heart on this…

If I were raptured tomorrow there are people I love deeply who would be left behind to face some of the worst horrors the world has seen. If I could stay around for some of them to share the Gospel with them and expose what was going on, even to the cost of my own life - I would.

I simply believe that by “that day”, Paul means the day that no man knows, and the “Day of the Lord” is the seven year Tribulation.

TokiEl

Superstar

If I were raptured tomorrow there are people I love deeply who would be left behind to face some of the worst horrors the world has seen. If I could stay around for some of them to share the Gospel with them and expose what was going on, even to the cost of my own life - I would.

I simply believe that by “that day”, Paul means the day that no man knows, and the “Day of the Lord” is the seven year Tribulation.
Of course the Apocalypse is not a walk in the park on a sunny afternoon.

The most detailed descriptions about the Apocalypse is found in the book of Apocalypse.

There are seven seals which describe corresponding events on earth.

The Day of the Lord is at the sixth seal and sounds nuclear to me.

That means the first five seals are tribulations... also according to Jesus.

Matt 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [ the sixth seal]

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Since we are now in the beginning of the second seal.... you will be around to watch the third fourth and fifth seal before the Day of the Lord at the sixth seal. And as can be seen above the angels are coming around the Day of the Lord at the sixth seal.

How many years in the future ? I don't know but we're not talking a decade.

Watch the seals unfold...

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Of course the Apocalypse is not a walk in the park on a sunny afternoon.

The most detailed descriptions about the Apocalypse is found in the book of Apocalypse.

There are seven seals which describe corresponding events on earth.

The Day of the Lord is at the sixth seal and sounds nuclear to me.

That means the first five seals are tribulations... also according to Jesus.

Matt 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [ the sixth seal]

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Since we are now in the beginning of the second seal.... you will be around to watch the third fourth and fifth seal before the Day of the Lord at the sixth seal. And as can be seen above the angels are coming around the Day of the Lord at the sixth seal.

How many years in the future ? I don't know but we're not talking a decade.

Watch the seals unfold...
Where talking hand ful of years imho

floss

Star

Red, many of us are in the same boat. We all wish we have more control of things but it just doesn't work that way. The best we can do now is to plant the seeds so that way when they are left behind, those seeds can grow into faith. I personally believe the Apocalypse is the REVIVAL. Unfortuntely, many people need to be broken down before bending the knee. The GT can seem to be harsh but at the same time I can see it's God's mercy. It will be the greatest Revival ever, many people will get saved during this difficult time. This is better than them growing old and die without knowing Christ.

It doesn't make sense for Paul to talk about the day when Jesus come back and our gathering up to Him, and then right away talk about a different day where no one have any idea. Paul was anything but cryptic. Sorry Red, this make zero sense. "That day" can be no other than what was said in the previous verses.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Red, many of us are in the same boat. We all wish we have more control of things but it just doesn't work that way. The best we can do now is to plant the seeds so that way when they are left behind, those seeds can grow into faith. I personally believe the Apocalypse is the REVIVAL. Unfortuntely, many people need to be broken down before bending the knee. The GT can seem to be harsh but at the same time I can see it's God's mercy. It will be the greatest Revival ever, many people will get saved during this difficult time. This is better than them growing old and die without knowing Christ.

It doesn't make sense for Paul to talk about the day when Jesus come back and our gathering up to Him, and then right away talk about a different day where no one have any idea. Paul was anything but cryptic. Sorry Red, this make zero sense. "That day" can be no other than what was said in the previous verses.
Hi @floss - I liked your post because I 100% agreed with 60% of it ;-)

I re-listened to the 10 reasons Andy Woods gave for concluding that the “apostasia” may refer to the physical departure of believers. You may not agree with the conclusions, but like all good maths students, at least I’m showing my working out!

TokiEl

Superstar
Hi @floss - I liked your post because I 100% agreed with 60% of it ;-)

I re-listened to the 10 reasons Andy Woods gave for concluding that the “apostasia” may refer to the physical departure of believers. You may not agree with the conclusions, but like all good maths students, at least I’m showing my working out!

2 Tim 4 1I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom: 2Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction.

3For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Let no one deceive you in any way Paul said... for the forsaking and the man of sin will come before the rapture.

And here you have gone out and found somebody who destroys the meaning of the word apostasy so he can deceive you... and you bite.

Repent Red.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is the Man of Sin ?

Is he the same as the Prince who shall come ?

Is he also the Antichrist and/or the false Prophet ?

Is he the second beast as well who looks like a lamb and spoke like a dragon ?

Are these different epithets for the same man ?

If so who is the little horn from the first beast ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's look at the first beast first.

We can understand that the 7 heads represent successive empires... because an angel said to John who was looking into the future... that five were fallen and one is and the other has not yet come... and when he comes he will only last a short time.

Rev 17 10There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

We know from Nebuchadnezzar's statue with the ten toes that Babylon MedoPersia and Greece have fallen... and at this point in time we know that Rome fell as well... and the holy Roman empire too. That's five successive fallen empires...

Well the holy Roman empire was German... and now we know that the German empire has fallen and the Third reich too (short reign before mortally wounded by the sword or war).

Rev 17 11The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

That's the Fourth reich.

So the little horn is der Fuhrer of the Fourth reich.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
So who is the second beast who looks like a lamb and spoke like a dragon... with power and authority from the revived Third reich still hidden and healing ?

Who is the Prince who shall come with power from the Fourth reich ?

Who is the Antichrist with authority from der Fuhrer ?

Who is the Man of Sin ?

Am i supposed to do all the work ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 26“And after the sixty-two sevens
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who shall come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

What people destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple ? The Romans right.

So the prince who shall come is a prince of Rome right.

When shall he come ? Well 62 sevens were spent when the Messiah came... so there are only 7 sevens until the prince of Rome who shall come.

When shall we start the countdown ? When the jews restore Jerusalem.

From 7 june 1967 count 7 x 360 weeks which come to 23 sept 2015 (the Day of Atonement).

So how will we know who he is ? Dan 9 27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one seven;

Did a prince of Rome confirm a covenant with many after 23 sept 2015 ? Yes the pope confirmed the global Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations on 25 sept 2015.

But would he not bring an end to sacrifice and offering in the middle of the seven ? Yes churches closed in the middle of the seven because of corona.

Dan 9 27And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.”

Patience. It's coming...

TokiEl

Superstar

The man of sin whom we safely suppose is the antichrist... cannot be revealed before this restriction is removed.

Well we know today that technology is unrestricted.

There is no longer any restriction on technology right.

And together with this unrestrained technology is the mass UFO sightings and all the alleged alien abductions.

UFO/aliens and technology are today no longer restricted.

Did we get our technology from aliens ?

And how can the antichrist be revealed with technology ?

llleopard

Established
I’m Catholic and we don’t believe in the rapture full stop!
Oh that's interesting. I didn't know that about Catholics. What do you believe instead? Is this common to all Catholics? I understand and believe the 2 resurrections and the manifestation of the sons of God on the Day of the Lord, but absolutely cannot get my head around 'the rapture' as it seems to be talked about here. It seems to make no sense whatsoever.