The Lord is God

The Lord is God: The first use of the word Lord applied to God is when He creates man (Gen. 2:7.) And all His dealings with man are as Lord God. Know ye that the Lord ,He is God (P,salms 100:3). "For I am the Lord your God...……. (Lev. 11:44; 18:4; 18:30; 19:3; Jud. 6:10; Ps. 88:19; 1 Kings 18:39; Josh 22:24).

Jesus is Lord: For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ The Lord. (Luke 2:11) If thou shalt con fess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord........................... (Rom. 10:9) .....................…Do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.............. (Col. 3:17; Phil. 2:9-13). "But Sanctify The Lord God in your heart".................. (1 Pet. 3:15) "But to us there is one God the Father, of whom are all things , and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, And we by Him. (1 Cor. 8:6) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord.

Jesus is God: I and my Father are ONE, (John 10:30). The word was with God, and the word was God. (John 1:1). And the WORD was made flesh. (John 1:14). Therefore the Jew wanted to kill Him because, had He not only broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself EQUAL with God. (John 5:18). The Jews answere Him, for a good work we stone you not, but for blasphemy, and for being a man, makest thyself God. (John 10:33). And Thomas said unto (The risen Lord), "My Lord and My God". (John 20:28).
Those who claim The Lord Jesus Christ is not the God of the OT incarnate, Do not have the Father. No matter how smart you think you are about Scripture, for even Satan can quote Scripture, denying Christ is the Son of God ( which means God Himself) has not the Father.

(The Lord has set a table before me in the midst of my enemies, He has anointed my head with oil, My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.)

The Lord is God: The first use of the word Lord applied to God is when He creates man (Gen. 2:7.) And all His dealings with man are as Lord God. Know ye that the Lord ,He is God (P,salms 100:3). "For I am the Lord your God...……. (Lev. 11:44; 18:4; 18:30; 19:3; Jud. 6:10; Ps. 88:19; 1 Kings 18:39; Josh 22:24).

Jesus is Lord: For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ The Lord. (Luke 2:11) If thou shalt con fess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord........................... (Rom. 10:9) .....................…Do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.............. (Col. 3:17; Phil. 2:9-13). "But Sanctify The Lord God in your heart".................. (1 Pet. 3:15) "But to us there is one God the Father, of whom are all things , and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, And we by Him. (1 Cor. 8:6) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord.

Jesus is God: I and my Father are ONE, (John 10:30). The word was with God, and the word was God. (John 1:1). And the WORD was made flesh. (John 1:14). Therefore the Jew wanted to kill Him because, had He not only broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself EQUAL with God. (John 5:18). The Jews answere Him, for a good work we stone you not, but for blasphemy, and for being a man, makest thyself God. (John 10:33). And Thomas said unto (The risen Lord), "My Lord and My God". (John 20:28).
Those who claim The Lord Jesus Christ is not the God of the OT incarnate, Do not have the Father. No matter how smart you think you are about Scripture, for even Satan can quote Scripture, denying Christ is the Son of God ( which means God Himself) has not the Father.

(The Lord has set a table before me in the midst of my enemies, He has anointed my head with oil, My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.)
Translation error and an issue with Western Christianity in general.

In the Old Testament the phrase (in English translations) "The Lord" is a substitute usually for the name YHWH, this is influenced by the Jewish adherence to not uttering the word of YHWH.
Other uses of the phrase "The Lord" or just "Lord" vary greatly between use however in their actual use, remembering we're not talking about the original words used but rather creative translation.

In Deuteronomy 6:4 for instance, it doesn't actually say "The Lord is One", it says "YHWH is One".

In John and Luke etc, it uses the word Kyrios which is a title, so the use of "The Lord" is not substituting the Tetragrammaton (or it's variants) here, but is rather claiming Jesus as having a role of authority. The meaning being "The anointed one is our leader". The use of the word Kyrios itself does not denote anything related to the use of the Tetragrammaton, this is basic fact.
Kyrios denotes master, owner, leader, householder, ruler, king etc, things of this nature which, again, do not etymologically mean anything to do with divinity.

I don't know what country you're in but for instance, technically Trump would be your current Kyrios under it's actual use. Or your local mayor, or your father, or the company you rent your house to etc.

When it comes to Jewish translations of the same Old Testament passages, the word they use in replace of YHWH is not "The Lord" but rather HaShem which means "The Name" (which is a name of God in Judaism etc).

Example being:

דְּע֗וּ כִּֽי־יְהוָה֮ ה֤וּא אֱלֹ֫הִ֥ים הֽוּא־עָ֭שָׂנוּ ולא [וְל֣וֹ] אֲנַ֑חְנוּ עַ֝מּ֗וֹ וְצֹ֣אן מַרְעִיתֽוֹ׃
Acknowledge that YHWH is God/Deity; He made us and we are His, His people, the flock He tends.

Which in Judaism would be substituted as:

דְּע֗וּ כִּֽי־יְהוָה֮ ה֤וּא אֱלֹ֫הִ֥ים הֽוּא־עָ֭שָׂנוּ ולא [וְל֣וֹ] אֲנַ֑חְנוּ עַ֝מּ֗וֹ וְצֹ֣אן מַרְעִיתֽוֹ׃
Acknowledge that HaShem is God/Deity; He made us and we are His, His people, the flock He tends.

And Christian translations of course:

Acknowledge that the LORD is God; He made us and we are His, His people, the flock He tends.

As for your doctrinal claims there, these interpretations are a straw house. There is no strength to your doctrine, which is just a tad shameful. Every verse contradicts another verse, hence why the Catholic church had to invent the concept of a "Heresy" because the meaning of such passages are entirely up to interpretation, literally, entirely subjective (which is troublesome for truth-claims)

Last edited: