The LIVE CHAT thread

Maes17

Superstar
Now there's a trip down memory lane.

I remember that thread

my approach has changed due to life changing my outlook the past two years.
The supposed pandemic left me furloughed to a point I was logging on here a lot due to excess time. Although I respect polymoog’s stance of keeping subjects to course. He knows I like to give him a hard time. So any outsiders who think me and moog are enemies or something, the guy is my friend and we are good sports in roasting.

That said I don’t ignore bots or trolls anymore. I often play along out of online “amusement”

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
That said I don’t ignore bots or trolls anymore.
This is pretty difficult on this forum it's riddled. You just have to put up with it.

I would imagine @Tidal has been reported here more times than a serial flasher but VC allows his presence to fester.

That's just the way it is I'm afraid.

Daze

Superstar
Now there's a trip down memory lane.

Ya, i recently noticed you posted that link before. But i seen your post asking for a chat bot and i remembered 8-10 years ago they were able to carry on conversations so if you're super lonely?

We find ourselves in an age where Japanese guys are marrying female cartoon characters. (least they're female for the time being) so to each his own.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ya, i recently noticed you posted that link before. But i seen your post asking for a chat bot and i remembered 8-10 years ago they were able to carry on conversations so if you're super lonely?
Ha ha I'm not lonely at all. I just made the comment to try and lure Tidetroll into a live debate but he was too busy meming up other threads.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well I tipped off the Leicester (England) police about a black drug gang in a nearby house who were selling drugs to kids from the school across the road, but the gutless coppers did nothing.
Then the gang complained to the police that I was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars, so the coppers swept smoothly into action and arrested ME and i got 3 months in the slammer on a vigilante rap in 2002, you couldn't friggin make it up..:)
But you have friggin made it up!

Let's have a look over this again shall we?

So you live opposite a school?

And you have these binoculars.

And you got sent to jail?

......I guess that’s all the evidence the prosecution needed.....no wonder they called you poor old spike.

Tidal

Star
So you live opposite a school?
And you have these binoculars.
And you got sent to jail?
......I guess that’s all the evidence the prosecution needed.....no wonder they called you poor old spike.

Look mate, you said you were lonely and invited me and other people into this thread to cheer you up, but if my thrilling posts are boring you I won't bother any more..
For examp I once got a school closed down because at least one of the teachers was a peedo, but if the full exciting story would bore you I won't bother telling it in this thread .. :p

Cintra

Star
Because you have told it enough times already in other threads?

Look! He is getting irritable.
It is because he pulled his frilly nylon panties right up tight!

Maes17

Superstar
Look mate, you said you were lonely and invited me and other people into this thread to cheer you up, but if my thrilling posts are boring you I won't bother any more..
For examp I once got a school closed down because at least one of the teachers was a peedo, but if the full exciting story would bore you I won't bother telling it in this thread .. :p
Were you that teacher?
You come off as peedo yourself. Do you lure kids in with airplane models, captian kirk fantasies and stargate re runs?

You use binoculars to look at beautiful aerobics ladies across the street? There’s a lot of inconsistencies in your stories mate. Who are you trying to dox?

Maes17

Superstar
Inconsistent at that too
Because you have told it enough times already in other threads?

Look! He is getting irritable.
It is because he pulled his frilly nylon panties right up tight!

Awoken2

Superstar
Look mate, you said you were lonely and invited me and other people into this thread to cheer you up
I don't need cheering up, I'm just fine. If, for some reason I was feeling a bit down one day, I can assure you that the last place you would find me is on a forum such as this engaging with balloons like yourself.

but if I'm boring you I won't bother any more..
You bore me rigid. Sorry to break it to you like that mate.

For examp I once got a school closed down because at least one of the teachers was a peedo, but if the full thrilling story would bore you I won't bother telling it .
Did you catch him with your binoculars as you were waiting for the drug dealers to turn up?

Maes17

Superstar
What if tidal is secretly a woman who killed off pooroldspike/mick and is doxxing him to cover up a cyber trail.

Said cybertrail leads to no where other than harmless trolling and stupid post the fbi doesn’t bother with, making this case pure insanity and it never ends in the realm of all online presence in the conspiracy and war gaming community.

in one last desperate attempt Lisa knew all along and “mick” hired a hitman and took her out. Mick is really a chick

#RayFinkle

billy t

Veteran
This is my first podcast episode. Will see how long it remains on youtube before it is removed. A lot is going on in New Zealand and have received a lot of new information in the last 12 hours so will hopefully be uploading a second one soon. I am going to open a Rumble and a Odysee account soon. I might post this on my FB live feed too just to annoy them and send out as much "misinformation" as possible before my account is terminated.

Maldarker

Star
In the military? Nah..:)
Cue yet another anecdote-
I thought of joining the Brit Army in my teens and sent off for a brochure, but decided I wouldn't be able to do all that boot-polishing bull and stuff, and also wouldn't be able to follow any orders I didn't agree with, so I dropped the idea.
Got a shock a couple of weeks later when a 'Sergeant Butterfield' from the local recruiting office came knocking my door in full dress uniform, stripes and all, on a courtesy follow-up visit, but I didn't answer and dived behind the settee til he'd left his card and gone, and I heard nothing more.
As a final gesture I tore the signing-up form out of the brochure and filled it in with the name and address of a cheeky kid who lived down the street and sent that in; dunno if they ever came for him.
If I'd joined myself I'd probably be a Field Marshal by now and would have won gongs for busting the Taliban's ass..:)
Yeah probably not. Usually the ones that think there the bad ass are the first ones running....