The LIVE CHAT thread

Daze

Superstar
He has exposed his full address (or that of his victim)
I would feel better if the situation was checked out properly.
I think I've missed some posts but if he bothers you that bad you can report him. No one is anon online. The ISP will give anyone up at the drop of a hat.

Cintra

Star
I think I've missed some posts but if he bothers you that bad you can report him. No one is anon online. The ISP will give anyone up at the drop of a hat.
I am concerned that he is a danger to himself and others.

I will be giving the details to people who can look at it and decide wether it should be taken further.

Maes17

Superstar
I am concerned that he is a danger to himself and others.

I will be giving the details to people who can look at it and decide wether it should be taken further.
Do what you gotta do.
You very well could be saving a life

Tidal

Star
C'mon Tidal you should have this thread rocking by now enthralling your fans with witty anecdotes and top notch memage.
Have you shot your bolt?
(Awaits pic of Tidal with his crossbow)

Sorry mate I've just been binge-watching two episodes of Blakes Seven DVD's..:)
Speaking of crossbows, I've also got the box set of 'Survivors 1975' DVD's, here's one of my favourite scenes where Hubert the shepherd kills Brod (Brian Blessed) with a bolt in the back as a reprisal for keeping him and others prisoner in Brod's railway-carriage based community.
Good old Hubert, he can be in my survival group any time he likes; he's the sort I want..:)

Maes17

Superstar
Sorry mate I've just been binge-watching two episodes of Blakes 7.
Speaking of crossbows, I've also got the box set of 'Survivors 1975' DVD's, here's one of my favourite scenes where Hubert the shepherd kills Brod (Brian Blessed) with a bolt in the back as a reprisal for keeping him and others prisoner in his railway-carriage based community.
Good old Hubert, he can be in my survival group any time he likes; he's the sort I want..:)

Spike! How’s it do you bloke?

Tidal

Star
He's been on constant loop mode since getting here and this has now gone unchecked for so long he is now making statements of there being pterodactyl flying around on the morning of 9/11

Nah mate, there are no muslim pterodactyls around as far as I know.
Oh wait !!!-

Tidal

Star
Probably the best thing to do under the circumstances, just incase he is as mental as he makes out.

Funny you should say that mate, as a kid I overheard my dad saying to my mam about me -
"He's nutty! No don't laugh, I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him.
When's he going to start saving his money instead?"

I got my own back though, I filled his radio with sand from a builders yard down the road and enjoyed his bewildered expression when he tried to tune in the Clay-Liston fight but all he got were electrical crackles and splutters. Hehe :)
Then the sand began pouring out in torrents like an Indiana Jones temple and he yelled, "I don't believe it, its full of bleddy sand, how the hell did that get in there?"
Needless to say, I just sat there with a butter-wouldn't melt expression.
He's been dead now 40 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models, I've currently got my eye on this neat baby down the model shop..

Awoken2

Superstar
Funny you should say that mate, as a kid I overheard my dad saying to my mam about me -
"He's nutty! No don't laugh, I really do mean it,
Your Dad was 100% correct.

Lesson 1. Never doubt your parents, they've been around longer than you.

I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him.
He did have a valid point. You should have.outgrown that type of stuff by 26, your neighbours thought you were looney tunes also.

Lesson 2. If your child isn't quite the same as the rest of the kids....keep their bedroom curtains closed. Hide the evidence.

I got my own back though,
And so you should.

Jesus said "if your own father thinks you're stupid, you are not....put some sand in his radio"

Lesson 3. If you preach shit it is not advisable to practice it also....especially on a forum.

Needless to say, I just sat there with a butter-wouldn't melt expression
So you never actually addressed the issue of your dad thinking you were a dipshit with him directly? You chose an act of retribution. Is this a Christian thing then?

Lesson 4. Take some responsibility for your actions....especially the really stupid ones.

He's been dead now 40 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models,
He'd say "look....I told you he was an idiot....are the curtains shut up there?

Lesson 5. Worry not about what your Dad would say now, it would be a hell.of a lot worse than what he said back then.

I've currently got my eye on this neat baby down the model shop
I wouldn't bother mate....it says 8+ years on the box.....I don't think at 73 you got that long.

Lesson 5. Stick to word searches and crosswords. You need to keep your brain active as you appear to be posting the same old stories over and over and over again. That either altzheimers or trollism. Both are quite serious and progressive.

.....ohhhh the fun me and you have on here eh?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
My old man was far nuttier than me, he was always a workaholic and sent himself round the bend with overwork, I once saw him peeing up the side of next doors house after dark.

Maes17

Superstar
My old man was far nuttier than me, he was always a workaholic and sent himself round the bend with overwork, I once saw him peeing up the side of next doors house after dark.
Lesson 6

if you’re tidals dad, it’s ok to drink

Tidal

Star
My sister was round the twist too, satan took her at age 13 and she became an out-of-control wild child, shouting cusswords at people, having seizures and throwing bottles of ink at the teachers etc.
Sometimes I was in the firing line, and after a tiff she'd run upstairs to my room in a rage and i'd hear SNAP-SNAP-SNAP as she snapped the wings off my plastic model planes, it was like the battle of britain up there.
Once she ran up but there were no more planes to break and I thought haha, but when I went up later I saw she'd bent my metal telescope into a banana shape because of the demonic strength she was able to summon up.
My parents took her to a shrink but he wasn't much help, they should have took her to an exorcist or something.
After a year or two the worst of her wildness passed, but she's about 65 now and has still never been able to get rid of her demons completely because she keeps giving in to them and they therefore maintain a grip on her.

Tidal

Star
I think I've missed some posts but if he bothers you that bad you can report him..

Two can play at that little game mate, because if I wanted I could use the FBI's tipoff form (part of page 1 shown below) to put Mulder and Scully onto any muslim and muslim smpathisers and lefties in VC who spout unpatriotic anti-government anti-American propaganda.. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing, I'm a military/political forum moderator, (name PoorOldSpike) and we mods have awesome powers and tools that allow us to zero in on the location of posters in any internet forum and find out their location and other details so be careful..;)
I share Al Capone's philosophy, tell 'em Al-

"If somebody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him"..:)

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
"He's nutty! No don't laugh, I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him.
When's he going to start saving his money instead?"

I got my own back though, I filled his radio with sand from a builders yard down the road and enjoyed his bewildered expression when he tried to tune in the Clay-Liston fight but all he got were electrical crackles and splutters. Hehe :)
Then the sand began pouring out in torrents like an Indiana Jones temple and he yelled, "I don't believe it, its full of bleddy sand, how the hell did that get in there?"
Needless to say, I just sat there with a butter-wouldn't melt expression.
He's been dead now 40 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models, I've currently got my eye on this neat baby down the model shop..

You’ve repeated that exact story word for word a dozen times now... no one cares. Do you have a word file with pre written posts?

Maldarker

Star
My sister was round the twist too, satan took her at age 13 and she became an out-of-control wild child, shouting cusswords at people, having seizures and throwing bottles of ink at the teachers etc.
Sometimes I was in the firing line, and after a tiff she'd run upstairs to my room in a rage and i'd hear SNAP-SNAP-SNAP as she snapped the wings off my plastic model planes, it was like the battle of britain up there.
Once she ran up but there were no more planes to break and I thought haha, but when I went up later I saw she'd bent my metal telescope into a banana shape because of the demonic strength she was able to summon up.
My parents took her to a shrink but he wasn't much help, they should have took her to an exorcist or something.
After a year or two the worst of her wildness passed, but she's about 65 now and has still never been able to get rid of her demons completely because she keeps giving in to them and they therefore maintain a grip on her.
Well if your Born in Christ cast them out!

Awoken2

Superstar
You’ve repeated that exact story word for word a dozen times now... no one cares. Do you have a word file with pre written posts?
Of course he does. He must have learned this lesson at troll club.

Unfortunately for Tidetroll he has just made a public statement about being able to dox anybody who messes with him. If the fool carries this out he has committed an offence so he will get his just rewards then.

Considering he is supposed to be some high powered mod he is pretty dim making these threats.

Daze

Superstar
Two can play at that little game mate
I wouldn't call it a game. I just haven't seen anything you've said as threatening. If anything i see you as a lonely old man trying to get attention.

If there is a user on here genuinely afraid of you then something is wrong Tidal.

Edit:
Another thing, I'm a military/political forum moderator, (name PoorOldSpike) and we mods have awesome powers and tools that allow us to zero in on the location of posters in any internet forum and find out their location and other details so be careful..
Hmm, its been at least 10 years but I've actually ran a forum board before. As the admin. I know whats involved and what can be seen on the server side. Its why i think VC can't actually alter anything here, such as adding more emojis.

These are "packaged" forums. Stop and think, we can only embed content from official sources like Youtube but these are conspiracy forums?

Claiming to locate people (which you can't) is probably something that set @Cintra off, but I'm not bothered by it.

Last edited:
Of course he does. He must have learned this lesson at troll club.

Unfortunately for Tidetroll he has just made a public statement about being able to dox anybody who messes with him. If the fool carries this out he has committed an offence so he will get his just rewards then.

Considering he is supposed to be some high powered mod he is pretty dim making these threats.
I think he views himself like this:

However, we all know he's really like this:

Maes17

Superstar
Two can play at that little game mate, because if I wanted I could use the FBI's tipoff form (part of page 1 shown below) to put Mulder and Scully onto any muslim and muslim smpathisers and lefties in VC who spout unpatriotic anti-government anti-American propaganda.. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing, I'm a military/political forum moderator, (name PoorOldSpike) and we mods have awesome powers and tools that allow us to zero in on the location of posters in any internet forum and find out their location and other details so be careful..;)
I share Al Capone's philosophy, tell 'em Al-

"If somebody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him"..:)

Yeah……..no