The LIVE CHAT thread

Awoken2

Superstar
Fancy a live chat?

Want to speak to somebody who is actually on line at the same time you are?

Sick of posting messages that just don't get read when it's busy here?

Tired of just waiting............,.......................
.................................... for a response?

Need to know that there are REAL people on this forum right now who want to chat?

Are YOU here NOW and need other people to be here now to talk to?

Do you want to talk about any old shit as long as it's got nothing to do with this websites subject matter?

Have you decided to say "fuck it, I'm gonna argue with a bot on the internet" and headed straight here?

Are you a bit lonely?

Do you just fancy a damn good argument?

Do you feel the need to tell the world how many hours you've worked today (Maes) or where you went last week?

Do you just need somebody to know that you exist?.....like, right now?

Well if the answer to any of these questions is yes then this is DEFINITELY the thread for you.

Please post away with your chitter chatter, your stories, your anecdotes and your general bollocks here.

@Tidal

This is now the second thread which has been specifically set up set up for you and people just like you, that seem to be attracted here.

(Charitable emoji)

So if you are not a bot, shill, troll, sock or mental health patient please feel free to use this thread to talk about absolutely anything.

.....(waits for tumbleweed)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Like a live wire. What a terrific pitch, you've sold me! I must say it might be difficult to exclude any shills or mentally impaired, but a good thought nonetheless.

I've been to one chat site before, chatib I think? Crazy (free) gathering of people all around the world. The second you get on at least 10 women ask if you'd like to talk privately off site. "Uh... thanks but I'll pass". :D I actually had a few good convos there on random subjects- religion, life, etc.

Maes17

Superstar
Have you decided to say "fuck it, I'm gonna argue with a bot on the internet" and headed straight here?

Do you feel the need to tell the world how many hours you've worked today (Maes) or where you went last week?

Yes and yes

Maes17

Superstar
Maes is in the house!!!!

What did you have for lunch?

Polished any nice cars recently?
Skipped lunch.
And no. It’s raining here in Albuquerque.

How’s the weather in your neck of the woods? London right? Yinz damn english wanker

Awoken2

Superstar
Hmmmm, it appears that of the 156 current visitors to this forum only one wants to chat.

Best say goodnight then.

Lol