The LIVE CHAT thread

Maes17

Superstar
You’ve repeated that exact story word for word a dozen times now... no one cares. Do you have a word file with pre written posts?
Pre written or he’s a bot.
Responses from him seem rather generic at times

Tidal

Star
..Claiming to locate people (which you can't)..

Hahaha, dream on Mustafa..:)
If we mods need to contact wargame club members but they've got no email address we have to use other means by invoking our god-like Admin/Mod powers, one of my most notable successes was when I located a wargame club member who was in Ecuador..:)

Maldarker

Star
BTW ever hear of kali linux? Or tails? well not worried you see where i want you to see.

Tidal

Star
You’ve repeated that exact story word for word a dozen times now... no one cares.

I'm setting a great example for you all by being an open and honest Christian, fearlessly posting snippets from my life..;)
No offence but most of the rest of you are just anonymous names hiding under the bed afraid to reveal anything about yourselves-

Tidal

Star
Well if your Born in Christ cast them out!

I did say to my demon-riddled sister "You're possessed, try to become a christian", but she was too much in their grip to listen.
I was only a mere youth then and it never crossed my mind to try exorcising them, and anyway i probably didn't have the power to have a crack at it, but over the years since then-

Tidal

Star
I wouldn't call it a game. I just haven't seen anything you've said as threatening..
Right, regard it as a friendly warning to my fellow VC members not to say anything that the Feds might not like such as unpatriotic anti-American sentiments or they might come knocking on your doors..;)

PS- Now I come to think of it, I once put our Scotland Yard's Anti-Terror squad onto a muslim who said in a forum- "I'm going to do something. Watch for me in the news".
I don't know if the coppers ever followed it up.

I'm setting a great example for you all by being an open and honest Christian, fearlessly posting snippets from my life..;)
No offence but most of the rest of you are just anonymous names hiding under the bed afraid to reveal anything about yourselves-

That’s not the point. You post the same 25 things over and over again. Same stories, same pictures, same jokes. You have about 10 stories, 10 pictures, and 5 jokes that youve posted, looks like, 3000 times

Tidal

Star
Have u ever served @Tidal?

In the military? Nah..:)
Cue yet another anecdote-
I thought of joining the Brit Army in my teens and sent off for a brochure, but decided I wouldn't be able to do all that boot-polishing bull and stuff, and also wouldn't be able to follow any orders I didn't agree with, so I dropped the idea.
Got a shock a couple of weeks later when a 'Sergeant Butterfield' from the local recruiting office came knocking my door in full dress uniform, stripes and all, on a courtesy follow-up visit, but I didn't answer and dived behind the settee til he'd left his card and gone, and I heard nothing more.
As a final gesture I tore the signing-up form out of the brochure and filled it in with the name and address of a cheeky kid who lived down the street and sent that in; dunno if they ever came for him.
If I'd joined myself I'd probably be a Field Marshal by now and would have won gongs for busting the Taliban's ass..:)

Tidal

Star
..Same stories, same pictures, same jokes. You have about 10 stories, 10 pictures, and 5 jokes that youve posted, looks like, 3000 times

Ah, but re-runs are for people who were unlucky enough to have missed them first time around, and for newly-joined members, plus of course my devoted fans (below) always like being entertained by them again..:)

Maes17

Superstar
Ah, but re-runs are for people who were unlucky enough to have missed them first time around, and for newly-joined members, plus of course my devoted fans (below) always like being entertained by them again..:)

7CC2DDEA-893F-4A87-BD68-62110386E0C1.gifMy audience is better

Awoken2

Superstar
Is there anybody here?....(((here)))......((((here))))....(((((here)))))......((((((here))))))?

Awoken2

Superstar
Live chat thread shouting out....(out)....((out))....(((out)))).....((((out))))......(((((out)))))

Awoken2

Superstar
Anybody out there?...(there)..((there))...(((there))).....((((there))))

Awoken2

Superstar
.....Oi.....175 people apparently "on line"....(on line)....((online))....(((online))).....((((online))))

Awoken2

Superstar
Not a single one of you wants a chat?.....(chat)...((chat))....(((chat)))....((((chat))))