The Letter A Is In The Illuminati

Aero

Superstar
The symbolism of Rain is murky at best. So it could be used in satanic rituals. But I think the focus should be on the labels we use and who we attach them to. That's when you see the trend of so many words fitting a certain perceptual category. Angels are good, Demons are bad. But are they though? What if it's all a simulation. Like our alphabets are actually programming code.

So who programmed us all?

Haich

Superstar
I don't believe all jinns are bad though, although I'm biased coming from an Islamic point of view

Angels are created by God to serve him, they don't have freewill and the only existence they know is to obey God and carry out the duties He tells them. I often imagine it like an office, the angels do the paperwork and filing.

With reference to programming idk I think there are many factors to play, depends on what angle of programming you're talking about

Canuckster

Rookie
It doesn't matter what you or anyone else believes, the people responsible for these things very much do believe in them and will do whatever is required to fulfill their belief systems whatever that may be, whatever that requires. Just like any religion. My belief in what they're doing is irrelevant.

DesertRose

Superstar
Angels are good, Demons are bad. But are they though?
Islam differentiates between jinns and satans (shaiteen al ins and jinn).....satanic types can be human and jinn. However,there are jinn which are not satanic and who adhere to every human religious group,Muslims, Christian and atheists, Hindu etc.

Last edited:

Canuckster

Rookie
Let's get this thread back on track shall we?

26 letters in the alphabet, why is that important? Well the number 26 is literally the number for God in both Hebrew and English.

http://amazingword.blogspot.ca/2010/03/about-26-number-for-godliterally-both.html?m=1

The Bible's Number 26 -- The Amazing number of God/Jesus -- Pay special attention to number 26 because the number/text associations to its meaning are truly incredible. Examine the list of clues below and see if you don't agree that #26 is a number for a holy and righteous God - more specifically, #26 seems a number purely about God and Jesus...
  • The Hebrew name for God, YHWH, has a numerical value of 26 -- The Hebraic letters YHWH are assigned gematria/numeric values of 10, 5, 6 and 5 which together add up to 26 (multiple websites note this-search for #26 and God).

• The 26th verse of the Bible speaks of the image of God -- Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;... "

• The value for the letters of God's name is 26 --Interestingly enough and not likely a coincidence - if you assign a gematria/numeric value of 1-26 to each letter of the alphabet, the chacters G-O-D have values of 7, 15 and 4 which add to #26 - God=26.

• The foundation of the House of God - Twenty and Six (26) -- Scripture says the width and length of the House of God are twenty cubits and six cubits (26/62). Found in 1Kings 6:2 (62/26) "As for the house which King Solomon built for the LORD, its length was sixty cubits and its width twenty cubits and its height thirty cubits". This dimension is also found in 2 Chronicles 3:3. The height of 30 cubits relates to #30 about purity and righteousness.

• Leviticus chapter #26 declares "I AM THE LORD" -- This is the 116th chapter (2 and 6 = 26) and the first verse finds itself as the 3526th Bible verse. The verse reference numbers as well as the text suggest the theme of " I AM THE LORD" and "THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO". As a clue to this theme, the phrases "I Will" and "You will" are found throughout the chapter. The first and last verse frame this chapter's theme -- the first verse declaring "I am the Lord your God" and the last verse ends by saying "I am the Lordtheir God".

• Matt 26:26 Explains Jesus is the bread of life --...Jesus took some bread...broke it...and said, "Take,eat; this is My body."
The number of Jehovah, IHVH, 10+5 + 6 + 5.

יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)

That's it for now, more coincidences to come later.

Canuckster

Rookie
a little tidbit to keep this thread running, as I clearly have an interest here.

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of WORDS, if you control the MEANING of words, you control the people who must use those words."

Philip K Dick.

Etagloc

Superstar
what does that mean? Not sure I catch what you're intending there.
Signs are built into reality. Now this is a different understanding than the purely materialist one but I think it's a self-explanatory concept. I could try to talk about a different question but as far that statement goes.. I think it is very simple.

I was taught that when I was younger and I learned to think like that and so maybe it sounds complicated if someonebody has never thought like that.

Some things have symbols because a person consciously placed the symbols but people also reproduce a symbol unconsciously. You can even access these symbols without having previously been exposed to them.

Symbols, patterns, signs can appear in nature. Or in dreams.

Of course the elites use signs in a twisted way but signs in themselves are not bad. I think most people who believe in God believe that God can communciate to people through signs. When you look at Yusuf in the Quran or Daniel in the Bible.... they were able to interpret things.... they could read signs and I think some form that's what they were doing. It's an innate, latent capacity within people. They have to kill off our symbolic literacy and awareness in order to control us. That's part of why I think VC is a good site because VC demonstrates symbolic literacy and teaches it by example.

Symbolism is the fundamental language. It's more primal than English or Spanish. It is directly with your unconscious mind.

This is why you have to be careful and intelligent or media will r*pe your mind.

Someone who achieved total symbolic awareness (not that I think it's humanly possible) would, I think, for practical purposes almost be like a clairvoyant. This is why people who are super brilliant philosophers can seem almost like prophets. But then if you reached that sort of consciousness, I think you would be a target just like how Plato described in his cave metaphor.

Canuckster

Rookie
Signs are built into reality. Now this is a different understanding than the purely materialist one but I think it's a self-explanatory concept. I could try to talk about a different question but as far that statement goes.. I think it is very simple.

I was taught that when I was younger and I learned to think like that and so maybe it sounds complicated if someonebody has never thought like that.

Some things have symbols because a person consciously placed the symbols but people also reproduce a symbol unconsciously. You can even access these symbols without having previously been exposed to them.

Symbols, patterns, signs can appear in nature. Or in dreams.

Of course the elites use signs in a twisted way but signs in themselves are not bad. I think most people who believe in God believe that God can communciate to people through signs. When you look at Yusuf in the Quran or Daniel in the Bible.... they were able to interpret things.... they could read signs and I think some form that's what they were doing. It's an innate, latent capacity within people. They have to kill off our symbolic literacy and awareness in order to control us. That's part of why I think VC is a good site because VC demonstrates symbolic literacy and teaches it by example.

Symbolism is the fundamental language. It's more primal than English or Spanish. It is directly with your unconscious mind.

This is why you have to be careful and intelligent or media will r*pe your mind.

Someone who achieved total symbolic awareness (not that I think it's humanly possible) would, I think, for practical purposes almost be like a clairvoyant. This is why people who are super brilliant philosophers can seem almost like prophets. But then if you reached that sort of consciousness, I think you would be a target just like how Plato described in his cave metaphor.

Ok, I get that, now I'm guessing you're trying to say that the signs we use and symbols can be the product of the unconscious or fabric of the universe without our being aware and through this process, the symbols and signs are an organic part of the process of communication as an example.

The Amazing number of God/Jesus
Jesus is not God though. It suffices to draw a similarity between you and Jesus at the most basic level to straightforwardly deduce that.

Both of you took birth, whether the mothers were virgin or not being irrelevant, and had a body. God Does Not Resemble any thing in any way.

Etagloc

Superstar
Ok, I get that, now I'm guessing you're trying to say that the signs we use and symbols can be the product of the unconscious or fabric of the universe without our being aware and through this process, the symbols and signs are an organic part of the process of communication as an example.
What? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nevermind. If you don't understand what I said, don't worry about it.

Canuckster

Rookie
Sorry for the thread highjacking, just going to put another coincidence in here.

"The letter K"

The letter K is the 11th number in the alphabet. Now I'm going to make an assumption here that most people on this site understand that 11 is an important number is occultism, kaballah, masonry etc.

**Keter **(Hebrew: כֶּתֶר‎ , lit. Crown) also known as Kether, is the topmost of the Sephirot of the Tree of Life in Kabbalah. Since its meaning is "crown",

Note the tree of life has 11 sections.

Now onto the number 11:

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down ( 1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. This ties into the concept of the crown, and tree of life and Keter.

In fact, writing magic as magick is done via the addition of a “k” which is the 11th letter in the English alphabet. Magic is thus viewed as stage illusionism whilst magick is thus viewed as witchcraft (Shakespeare and Milton employed that spelling). Harry Potter series author Joanne Rowling goes by J. K. Rowlingwith the “K.” referring not to a name but apparently, added to the name for magickal purposes (Potter’s wand is exactly 11 inches long).

More coincidences to come later