The Letter A Is In The Illuminati

Aero

Superstar
Lmao. Conspiracy confirmed.

Names and brands shouldn't count technically. But domino's is super satanic. So is everything about Pizza though

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Lmao. Conspiracy confirmed.

Names and brands shouldn't count technically. But domino's is super satanic. So is everything about Pizza though
I think aero is mentioning Pizza is code for young girls. We learned this when vc covered the pizza gate stuff other than that delicious?

Etagloc

Superstar
I think aero is mentioning Pizza is code for young girls. We learned this when vc covered the pizza gate stuff other than that delicious?
i worked at a pizza place and the biggest secret where I worked was there was a rat and sometimes we would drink beer while we worked. I think most pizza places are legit. I still really like pizza but it's sad they used that word for that code

Aero

Superstar
I call pizza satanic because it's not good for you, and it's a staple of our lives. I assume there are health oriented pizzas, but that's not what people are consuming on a mass scale.

And personally I love pizza, so therefore I must love Satan.

Canuckster

Rookie
Sigh, okay, take it for what it is, you can believe in coincidence or not, the choice is yours.

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M, the 7th letter is G, L is the 11th. I'll keep it simple with this part.

Let's start with the number 13 and how it stands in numerology : Thirteen is a powerful number in numerology. It’s considered a number which signifies upheaval and even destruction. And let's not overlook the importance of 13 in freemasonry.

This image brings us to the letter G which is the 7th letter in the alphabet. Considered pretty much universally a lucky number. In numerology the number 7 Positive Characteristics: 7 isn't just a lucky number. It's also spiritual, intelligent, analytical, focused, introspective, studious, intuitive, knowledgeable, contemplative, serious, persevering, refined, gracious and displays much inner wisdom. Plato had written in Timseus, that from the number seven was generated the soul of the World, Anima Mundana (Adam Kadmon). To the Greek MathematicianPythagoras and the Pythagoreans, the number seven is "the essence or first principle of things," which they applied to the secrets of the universe and creation.

And we can also come back to sir Francis Bacon, who is considered the man who modernized the creation of the English language and is known to be a freemason and a religious man, translated the king James Bible among other notable accomplishments. Do I think he created the alphabet? No I do not, do I think he had an active role in the creation of English language and structure? Absolutely, it was his will to bring English to the level of elegance and respectability of French of the time. Does this require deliberate planning and structure? Absolutely it does.

To say the English alphabet is composed of letters in a random order by a people who of the time were devoutly religious and spiritual of their time is erroneous, I don't believe in coincidence of this level, and there are far too many coincidences within the alphabet pertaining to numerology and freemasonry to say it's not there. Does it pertain to a conspiracy? Not really, but the reality is that those things are there, they are deliberate. And was likely designed specifically by a freemason

Etagloc

Superstar
Sigh, okay, take it for what it is, you can believe in coincidence or not, the choice is yours.

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M, the 7th letter is G, L is the 11th. I'll keep it simple with this part.

Let's start with the number 13 and how it stands in numerology : Thirteen is a powerful number in numerology. It’s considered a number which signifies upheaval and even destruction. And let's not overlook the importance of 13 in freemasonry.

This image brings us to the letter G which is the 7th letter in the alphabet. Considered pretty much universally a lucky number. In numerology the number 7 Positive Characteristics: 7 isn't just a lucky number. It's also spiritual, intelligent, analytical, focused, introspective, studious, intuitive, knowledgeable, contemplative, serious, persevering, refined, gracious and displays much inner wisdom. Plato had written in Timseus, that from the number seven was generated the soul of the World, Anima Mundana (Adam Kadmon). To the Greek MathematicianPythagoras and the Pythagoreans, the number seven is "the essence or first principle of things," which they applied to the secrets of the universe and creation.

And we can also come back to sir Francis Bacon, who is considered the man who modernized the creation of the English language and is known to be a freemason and a religious man, translated the king James Bible among other notable accomplishments. Do I think he created the alphabet? No I do not, do I think he had an active role in the creation of English language and structure? Absolutely, it was his will to bring English to the level of elegance and respectability of French of the time. Does this require deliberate planning and structure? Absolutely it does.

To say the English alphabet is composed of letters in a random order by a people who of the time were devoutly religious and spiritual of their time is erroneous, I don't believe in coincidence of this level, and there are far too many coincidences within the alphabet pertaining to numerology and freemasonry to say it's not there. Does it pertain to a conspiracy? Not really, but the reality is that those things are there, they are deliberate. And was likely designed specifically by a freemason
That's some interesting stuff, thanks for posting that

Aero

Superstar
Dumpling is technically a satanic term actually. Like if you called someone a dumpling, that would be calling them fat. You are going negative on them, negative = satanic. Doughnuts, and a Drive thru aren't good things either.

I kind of have to give you Dog. Even though there has been plenty of dogs possessed by satan. Cujo? Hello! Rabid Dogs aren't good.

Haich

Superstar
Rain is negative, no ones like rain. But the sun burns us so I'd say the sun is more satanic at least the rain is washing our problems away. When it rains I don't have to do much cleaning on my balcony, thanks rain for helping me out.

The sun attracts too many bugs and it's just impossible for me to not get sunburnt. The letter S is more satanic than the letter D

S = serpent, snake, slitherin, sly, sneaky

Rabid dogs are satanic but rabid begins with R :cool:

Hubert

Established
Honestly cannot tell if OP is joking or not. The earliest representations of "A" in it's current form comes the Greeks, and is dated to about 800 BC, however the character was laying on it's side, rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise. The Illuminati came into existence long after the shape of the letter had reached it's modern form.