The Letter A Is In The Illuminati

Etagloc

Superstar
Proof: A.

I was writing the letter "A" on a piece of paper and I realized...

you look and the letter "A" is very almost pyramid... if you just added a line to the bottom of the the letter, it would become a pyramid. Not only that but it would be a pyramid with an all-seeing eye.

Last edited:

Canuckster

Rookie
If you care to dig a little deeper, ask yourself, whats the 13th letter of the alphabet? whats the 7th? what does a capital B look like that sits directly on the right hand of the A? whats the significance of these particular letters and the numbers associated with them and who believes in power and significance of these letters and numbers? but that's OK, I'm sure this is is nothing but a coincidence as well and I'm just looking into it too deeply, there's more if you care to look, but I will leave it to you to look if you care to.

Aero

Superstar
I believe it. I can totally see whoever was shaping our letters being a master of alchemy or numerology.

You think it's a coincidence D is the letter for death and destruction. And also the letter for dick, and dollars. Right. Is there any words that start with D that aren't satanic?