The Less than Amazing Atheist

DevaWolf

Veteran
Hate to tell you this, but isn’t it fairly well documented that ‘some’ divisions of satanism indulge in ritual child sexual abuse..and even worse, that I’d rather not mention on a public chat forum? Crowley wrote about the best practice and it’s a well known phenomenon in social services.

always saw AL as a decoy..the acceptable face of satanism. Not the true face of satanism.
You think it's new to me that people believe those things? lol

Everyone always knows the true face of Satanism, but they have never been part of it. It's laughable to come with such a claim.

Yes, I am aware of the symbolism in music videos etc. Did it ever occur to you that maybe if the Occult exists, it can be used for good and evil and that in every group of people there's good and evil? So while there may be child sacrificing 'satanists' there are also plenty of child sacrificing christians, muslims, and just generally people. War is also child sacrifice. I could go on but I made my point.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I think that question reveals the fact that you are a thinking person. Why indeed would God put something in the centre of a perfect creation that could lead to it‘a fall? It leads to lots of other interesting questions on good and evil though...

Is it possible for something to be good if it is the only choice?

and related:-

Can you know good and evil without ever choosing evil? This interests me as clearly the angels who never sinned know of both good and evil.

Perhaps the serpent was suggesting that the only way to know anything is by experience?

Anyway, the best book I ever read exploring this question was Perelandra by C.S. Lewis (in case anyone in interested ;-)
I believe both good and evil are necessary forces to substain the universe. Death could be considered 'evil' but it's necessary to prevent overpopulation and keep the planet in good health, natural desctructive forces have the same effect, as do predators. The victim of the predator logically considers the predator evil, but is it in the grand scheme of things?

So in order for the world to thrive, both are necessary. I don't believe in an eternal paradise of joy, because one cannot know happiness without knowing suffering. And | don't believe in hell, because eternal suffering is pointless without knowing what is lost.

But also, angels can sin, like Lucifer according to the Bible? So even they can become bored with eternal bliss.

The idea that after this life 'every tear will be wiped away' as the Bible says, means we're just reset in the garden IMHO. Sounds more like reincarnation, because of the above reasons an eternal paradise makes no sense. Or there is none to begin with.

You think it's new to me that people believe those things? lol

Everyone always knows the true face of Satanism, but they have never been part of it. It's laughable to come with such a claim.

Yes, I am aware of the symbolism in music videos etc. Did it ever occur to you that maybe if the Occult exists, it can be used for good and evil and that in every group of people there's good and evil? So while there may be child sacrificing 'satanists' there are also plenty of child sacrificing christians, muslims, and just generally people. War is also child sacrifice. I could go on but I made my point.
Sorry but you have literally no idea just how sick and depraved your own religion is. Satanism is built on child sacrifice. Crowley wrote about it.

I believe that SRAis way more prevalent than people think, or you’re even aware. Do some research about it and you’ll see what a disgusting network of filth you’re helping to support.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Sorry but you have literally no idea just how sick and depraved your own religion is. Satanism is built on child sacrifice. Crowley wrote about it.

I believe that SRAis way more prevalent than people think, or you’re even aware. Do some research about it and you’ll see what a disgusting network of filth you’re helping to support.
Blahblahblah repeat the same bullshit claim but bring no backup. Bye bye.

Blahblahblah repeat the same bullshit claim but bring no backup. Bye bye.

Joshua 24:15

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

Tidal

Star
4- If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy

Yeah I'll go along with that, I once invited a woman for tea and crumpets but it turned out she was a Rapturist cultist; boy was she soon out on her butt!

DevaWolf

Veteran
Yeah I'll go along with that, I once invited a woman for tea and crumpets but it turned out she was a Rapturist cultist; boy was she soon out on her butt!
I think this is a little over the top in most cases (what Lavey states here) but I will kick a guest out that doesn't respect my boundaries.

Tidal

Star
5- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal"
Yeah that's a tricky one, I thought a girl fancied me when I was about 16 but when I asked her for a date she snapped- "**** off and kill yerself you ugly *******".
My mate consoled me by saying "She didn't mean it, just wait a bit and she'll be asking YOU for a date".
50-odd years later I'm still waiting..

DevaWolf

Veteran
Yeah that's a tricky one, I thought a girl fancied me when I was about 16 but when I asked her for a date she snapped- "**** off and kill yerself you ugly *******".
My mate consoled me by saying "She didn't mean it, just wait a bit and she'll be asking YOU for a date".
50-odd years later I'm still waiting..
That's a little harsh.;)

I take 'the mating signal' as a question the likes of 'would you like to get undressed with me' or something similar when you've been dating and are pretty sure of where you are with the other person at the appropriate time.

Tidal

Star
I take 'the mating signal' as a question the likes of 'would you like to get undressed with me' or something similar when you've been dating and are pretty sure of where you are with the other person at the appropriate time.

Yes mate, you can obviously read women a lot better than me, I live in fear of saying the wrong thing and getting carved up real bad..

shankara

Star
All other religions tell people to turn from sin?

If anything many of them downplay the severity and consequences of sin especially new age beliefs. They have no real solution for sin either.... Heck some teach that sin doesn't even exist.

Btw...

I used to attend a church that would go out and evangelize. Trust me, the world hates the Jesus and Christianity. Watch how many of your friends and family renounce you after giving your life to him. Carnal man would likely protest anything spiritual, yes, but especially anything that tells them if they don't repent and turn from their sin that God will judge them and their eventual destination is the lake of fire. The world welcomes and tolerates the state of Christianity right now, but its not even true Biblical Christianity. They are dead churches with unconverted souls that need to be born again...
That's literally not the case, most serious religions (not the new age pseudo-philosophy) have a concept of sin and demand efforts to overcome it. Even Buddhism, which sees sin just as something which affects the mindstream negatively, has quite stringent ethical standards for real practitioners.

As for people being bothered by Evangelism, I'm sure that people have equally or more severe reactions to Hare Krishna people or any other form of proselytizing. Though people calling themselves Krishna Conscious haven't been responsible for colonizing half the world, killing the natives etc, in the process of giving birth to a capitalist world-order with no heart, so maybe some peoples reactions to Christianity might have a certain sense to them...

Resistor

Established
You Satanists should take note because obviously you do have a point, when it comes to Christian theology at least:

DevaWolf

Veteran
Not in the grand scheme of things, no. Because then natural disasters would also be 'morally wrong' because they killed lots of creatures. And death would be wrong, and children born with disabilities would be wrong, and cancer would be wrong, etc etc

However, a society needs rules to function. So this isn't as much a 'checktmate atheists' as you think it is.

Resistor

Established
However, a society needs rules to function. So this isn't as much a 'checktmate atheists' as you think it is.
Yes correct. It's a pretty stupid argument.
And also it's a very poor reading of Nietzsche who didn't philosophize about 'no-morals', rather he philosophized about 'superior-morals' to the morals of the day. We're still living in a weird of those 'inferior-morals' though, ones which privilege an elite and incite mental unhealth. He wasn't a politician though.

Yes correct. It's a pretty stupid argument.
And also it's a very poor reading of Nietzsche who didn't philosophize about 'no-morals', rather he philosophized about 'superior-morals' to the morals of the day. We're still living in a weird of those 'inferior-morals' though, ones which privilege an elite and incite mental unhealth. He wasn't a politician though.
im sure the world teacher will help u with that, he will be all encompassing of pretty much all religions and hate christians, so ur onto a winner, right up ur alley dude.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not in the grand scheme of things, no. Because then natural disasters would also be 'morally wrong' because they killed lots of creatures. And death would be wrong, and children born with disabilities would be wrong, and cancer would be wrong, etc etc

I don’t think it’s a game that concludes with a checkmate. The irony just made me smile.

Obviously he believes in God, because he believes in Satan. The first sign of the apocalypses and he will hide under the bed....or rather he will ask the rocks to hide him from Almighty God! There is by no other name under heaven that men can be saved but that of Jesus Christ.....None! not Muslim, not LDS, not Catholicism, not good works, not CofC, nor Baptist. It is by faith alone in the name above all names who beforehand had predestined us to do good works...not of our own but of Him who called us.