The Law is Still In Effect Today According to Christ

Believe Christ instead of Satan's priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.
But you do not know Christ! For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the Law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they who would be heirs through the law, Then Faith is made void and the promise of no effect! Because the Law worketh wrath. For where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of Faith, that it might be by grace, to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only of which is law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the Father of us all. We are delivered from the letter of the law and received the Holy Spirit of Grace (which is the love of God in us (the new man) We now follow the law by love that is bred in us by the receiving of the Holy Spirit. But by the new man in us we do not use God's name in vain, or covet or steal, we honor our mother and father. we consider every day a day unto the Lord or we consider a certain day unto the Lord, each man please his own Master (God) in his own way. But in love by faith of the Grace of God shed in our hearts, we do not present ourselves unto the Lord by the letter of the law, but by the love of God in us. The law is summed up as to love the Lord your God with all your heart mind and soul, and your fellow man as the same. We are now under the law of Christ. If this is foreign to you, you have never met Christ.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
But you do not know Christ!
According to someone who is advocating we do the opposite of what Christ teaches? Think again.

1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him (Christ), IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the Law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they who would be heirs through the law, Then Faith is made void and the promise of no effect! Because the Law worketh wrath. For where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of Faith, that it might be by grace, to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only of which is law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the Father of us all.
Why do you continue to run from Christ's words and seek refuge in your misinterpretations of the letters of Paul? Do you really believe the above passage in anyway gives us the freedom to sin/break The Law with impunity? Do you really believe that there is such a thing as Faith without keeping The Law?

James 2:17-26
2:17 Even so FAITH, if it hath not WORKS, is DEAD, being alone.
2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will SHOW thee my faith BY my works.
2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils (liars) also believe, and tremble.
2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain (worthless) man, that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS is DEAD?
2:21 Was not our father justified by WORKS, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar (and God made him your example - Sura 16:123; 60:4)?
2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?
2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed ONLY God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
2:24 Ye see then how that by WORKS a man is justified, and NOT by faith only.
2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by WORKS, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way?
2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

We are delivered from the letter of the law and received the Holy Spirit of Grace (which is the love of God in us (the new man) We now follow the law by love that is bred in us by the receiving of the Holy Spirit.
You're contradicting yourself. Either you keep The Law (God's Commandments) or you don't. It's either one or the other.

But by the new man in us we do not use God's name in vain, or covet or steal, we honor our mother and father. we consider every day a day unto the Lord or we consider a certain day unto the Lord, each man please his own Master (God) in his own way.
What about the weightier matters of The Law? What about fighting all of the injustice in this world? What about the fatherless and the widows? What about the oppression of BILLIONS worldwide, all of which could be alleviated IF we kept The Law? What about all of the poverty, and the crime that poverty causes?

ALL of the world's problems could be solved IF we kept and enforced The Law God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

The ONLY Father we have is our Father in Heaven (Matt. 23:9) and the ONLY Way to honor Him is to OBEY His Perfect Law of Liberty and Love.

But in love by faith of the Grace of God shed in our hearts, we do not present ourselves unto the Lord by the letter of the law, but by the love of God in us. The law is summed up as to love the Lord your God with all your heart mind and soul, and your fellow man as the same. We are now under the law of Christ. If this is foreign to you, you have never met Christ.
How could Christ possibly have a different Law than Father's Law (John 10:30)?

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

It's impossible to TRULY Love Father (God) with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength and our fellow man without keeping The Law. Would any reasonably minded human+Being think it loving to habitually disobey his Earthly parents? Do you believe Christ wants us to commit adultery with our neighbor's wife, or steal from our neighbor, or covet our neighbor's possessions, or break ANY of the Commandments, including keeping all of God's Statutes and Judgments, which prevent oppression and injustice?

Can you really not see how confused you are, and that what's been shared is meant to help lift you out of that pit of confusion?

1 John 5:2-3
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are NOT grievous.

Last edited:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law [(The Torah)
Christ came to fulfill the Law! The Law of Moses. The Law is not just the ten commandments, Christ came to fulfill the prophecies of Himself which is part of the law. Christ came preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of the Heavens (heavens is plural) There are three heavens in Scripture, and the constitution of that Kingdom is Matt. 5:3-7:11. So He did not destroy the Law....He fulfilled the law.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ came to fulfill the Law! The Law of Moses. The Law is not just the ten commandments, Christ came to fulfill the prophecies of Himself which is part of the law.
Agreed.

Christ came preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of the Heavens (heavens is plural) There are three heavens in Scripture, and the constitution of that Kingdom is Matt. 5:3-7:11.
We don't get to pick and choose which parts of Christ's Good News Message we think form the constitution of the Kingdom, because everything Christ taught/teaches is the Gospel truth about how each of us need to be, to become more Christ-like.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Christ came to destroy sin/lawlessness.

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For THIS purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

So He did not destroy the Law....He fulfilled the law.
Agreed. Christ paid a terrible price to redeem us from our past sins, so it would be tragic for us to sell ourselves back into bondage to sin again after everything He did.

Thanks for your reply DL.

If we are talking about the first five books of the Bible, it isn't “Jewish” law as the Counterfeit Jews have conned people into believing; it is THE LAW, given to us by our Creator, via Moses at Sinai. And in truth, it's the ONLY Law there really is for this planet.

As you've cited from The Law (Deut. 24:16), no one will be put to death for the sins of another, either physically, or spiritually on the Last Day (Mal. 4:1). However, on the Day of Atonement, the High Priest offered an animal sacrifice not only for his own sins and the sins of his household, but also for the sins of ALL of Israel (Lev. 16).

The Levitical priesthood was reduced from many to ONE High Priest at the cross, when Christ (THE High Priest, Son of God, and the ONLY Mediator between God and men – 1 Tim. 2:5) offered up the human-animal body He was incarnating (Jesus, the Son of Man) as a sacrifice for the sins of the entire world, exactly as explained in detail in Hebrews 9.

That ONE TIME SACRIFICE atoned for all of our PAST sins; it did NOT however give us the freedom to sin (break The Law) with impunity from that point forward.

Romans 3:23-25
3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
3:24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission OF SINS THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Sin, as defined in Scripture, is breaking The Law that God gave us (1 John 3:4). It should therefore be self-evident that the ONLY Way for someone to honestly accept the New Covenant, is to start keeping The Law/Commandments from that moment forward and NEVER go backwards again. Doing anything less makes a mockery of Christ's Sacrifice, because the unrepentant sinner has sold themselves back into bondage to sin and DEATH. As you cited, the wages of sin ARE death (Ezek. 18:4, 20, Rom. 6:23).

An analogy was shared earlier in this thread about someone who was drowning in debt because of their own irresponsibility, only to have their best friend give his life to clear that debt. How ungrateful would someone have to be to irresponsibly run their debt up AGAIN after having it cleared by their friend?

Anyone who does that is out of excuses, and rapidly running out of time, with Judgment Day fast approaching for all of us.
The laws you speak of are all man made. You write as if the Jews were literal readers of their myths. They were not that foolish.

I could quote you a bunch of info on that but you are likely not ready to lay mythos aside and go logos.

It is easy to justify paying a debt for someone, it is completely immoral to ask that someone abdicate their own responsibility for their sins by allowing another to die for them.

You would not teach your child to do such a vile thing, yet seem to think Jesus would go that low on the moral side and ask us all to sin.

Regards
DL

we do NOT know better than God
If you look at secular law, you will find a much better set than what any of the gods have given us.

That is why the mainstream religions do not even attempt to have their god's law as the law of the land.

I note that you saw Jesus as the sacrificial lamb.

Jesus was a Jew. Sacrifice was to be a goat or a bull. Christianity even screwed that up when they usurped Yahweh from the Jews and changed him quite a bit.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
This is what God wants... love compassion charity mercy justice righteousness etc etc...

Those who are filled with the Spirit of God don't need any written laws to tell them how to behave.
The mainstream religions say that they have the right genocidal god to adore, and have god's law in their hearts, but they do not seem any more immune to sin that the rest of us.

Not surprising given that the mainstream idol worship a vile satanic god instead of a good god.

Regards
DL

8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
How can one love a genocidal and infanticidal god?

Have you accomplished that and have you forgiven others like Hitler for their genocides?

Should a god not be better than Hitler?

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
The laws you speak of are all man made.
The Law that is being referred to in this thread is The Perfect Law of Liberty that our Creator gave us via Moses at Mt. Sinai roughly 3500 years ago. It is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

According to The Law, ALL man-made legislation, rules, policies and codes, etc. -- which are NOT "laws" -- are prohibited (Deut. 4:2, Deut. 12:32) under pain of death (Deut. 17:11-13).

If you look at secular law, you will find a much better set than what any of the gods have given us.
Oh really?

Secular legislation (which is NOT "law") has legalized adultery, which has resulted in BILLIONS of broken homes, which is destroying the family unit; the basic building block of any healthy, civilized society.

Secular legislation (which is NOT "law") has legalized theft in the form of taxes, stealing TRILLIONS (pick your currency) from the poor, working class using their deceitful legalese and the coercive threat of unlawful imprisonment.

Secular legislation (which is NOT "law") has legalized murder in the form of war and in militarizing the police, killing BILLIONS to date and soon to kill BILLIONS more in the very near future.

These are just a few of the countless byproducts of a legal system that is utterly corrupt from top to bottom, which is administering their fraudulent man-made legislation and the injustice it always creates, in every courtroom in every nation on Earth.

That is why the mainstream religions do not even attempt to have their god's law as the law of the land.
The reason organized religions don't keep The Law God gave us is because they are as satanic as the governments that they work hand-in-hand with, and are equally guilty of all of the crimes described above, and much, much more.

According to Christ anyone teaching others not to keep The Law/Commandments are the lowest of the low in God's Eyes (Matt. 5:19).

I note that you saw Jesus as the sacrificial lamb.
Yes, He was the perfect sacrificial lamb, offered up willingly to pay for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25).

Jesus was a Jew.
No, He wasn't. Jesus was descended from the tribes of Judah and Levi, making Him uniquely eligible to be both King and High Priest of ALL of the people Israel (all 12 tribes).

Jesus was NOT a member of Talmudic Judaism (i.e. a "Jew") which is why He routinely admonished the leaders of that evil, organized religion. It was Talmudlc Judaism that crucified Jesus.

Sacrifice was to be a goat or a bull. Christianity even screwed that up when they usurped Yahweh from the Jews and changed him quite a bit.
Animal sacrifice ended at the cross (Eph. 2:14-16, Col. 2:14), and was replaced with "self" sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20). No organized religious leader today worships YHWH (the "I AM"), which is why Christ referred to them as "the blind leading the blind", leading all of their unwitting(?) followers into The Fire (Matt. 15:14), just as you are attempting to do.

Peace be upon you.

The Law/Commandments are the lowest of the low in God's Eyes
Your god's eyes are satanic eyes and only Satan lovers will care what Yahweh, a genocidal prick of a god thinks.

Who is your second favorite moral thinker? Hitler?

Don't bother thinking about the vile prick you promote.

If you are fool enough to try to make Jesus other than a Jew, which you have, you show the desperation you have in promoting your genocidal hero, Yahweh.

Regards
DL

A Freeman

Superstar
Your god's eyes are satanic eyes and only Satan lovers will care what Yahweh, a genocidal prick of a god thinks.
Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Who is your second favorite moral thinker? Hitler?
Hitler was the illegitimate grandson of a Rothschild (counterfeit Jew).

Don't bother thinking about the vile prick you promote.
With your own words you have condemned yourself to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire unless you do an immediate about face and change your evil ways.

If you are fool enough to try to make Jesus other than a Jew, which you have, you show the desperation you have in promoting your genocidal hero, Yahweh.
If you are fool enough to believe that Jesus was part of the same evil organized religion (Talmudic Judaism, over 95% of which are counterfeit Jews) that plotted and manipulated His murder, then you're so far into Satan's grip there's no hope for you.

A Freeman

Superstar
TRUE Gnostics know that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact.

TRUE Gnostics know that we are, in fact, spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside human animal bodies, and that the death of the human body is therefore NOT the end (see Matt. 10:28).

TRUE Gnostics know that our Creator, Who is The King Ruler of the Universe (God) Whose Name is YHWH or, in English, the "I AM", gave us His Perfect Law to protect us from all of the evil in this world (Deut. 30:15-20) and to set and keep us FREE (King of kings' Bible John 8:23 - KJV 8:32).

TRUE Gnostics know that our Creator is Just, Fair, Kind, Merciful, Patient and LONG-SUFFERING that we should all come to our senses and REPENT of all of the sin and evil and LIVE instead of going in The Fire on the Last Day. ALL sin/evil is the direct result of NOT keeping His Perfect Law, exactly as we've been warned about within the terms and conditions of The Law (Deut. 28) that we all promised to keep (Deut. 29:9-15).

TRUE Gnostics know that Christ did NOT come to destroy The Law our Creator gave us and that THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT TODAY (Matt. 5:17-19). How could our CHANGELESS God change His Mind about what is right and wrong?

TRUE Gnostics -- who were early followers of "The Way" (Christ) -- know that followers of The One God should not merely revere Christ, but strive to emulate him, in every thought, word and deed. And what did Christ do? HE KEPT THE LAW.

TRUE Gnostics know that Christ will judge everyone (John 5:22) according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-13). And the only criterion for what is good and what is evil is in The Law. So everyone WILL be judged by The Law on Judgment Day, as any TRUE Gnostic should know (Mal. 4).

Christ and the Gnostics

TRUE Gnostics know that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact.

TRUE Gnostics know that we are, in fact, spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside human animal bodies, and that the death of the human body is therefore NOT the end (see Matt. 10:28).

TRUE Gnostics know that our Creator, Who is The King Ruler of the Universe (God) Whose Name is YHWH or, in English, the "I AM", gave us His Perfect Law to protect us from all of the evil in this world (Deut. 30:15-20) and to set and keep us FREE (King of kings' Bible John 8:23 - KJV 8:32).

TRUE Gnostics know that our Creator is Just, Fair, Kind, Merciful, Patient and LONG-SUFFERING that we should all come to our senses and REPENT of all of the sin and evil and LIVE instead of going in The Fire on the Last Day. ALL sin/evil is the direct result of NOT keeping His Perfect Law, exactly as we've been warned about within the terms and conditions of The Law (Deut. 28) that we all promised to keep (Deut. 29:9-15).

TRUE Gnostics know that Christ did NOT come to destroy The Law our Creator gave us and that THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT TODAY (Matt. 5:17-19). How could our CHANGELESS God change His Mind about what is right and wrong?

TRUE Gnostics -- who were early followers of "The Way" (Christ) -- know that followers of The One God should not merely revere Christ, but strive to emulate him, in every thought, word and deed. And what did Christ do? HE KEPT THE LAW.

TRUE Gnostics know that Christ will judge everyone (John 5:22) according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-13). And the only criterion for what is good and what is evil is in The Law. So everyone WILL be judged by The Law on Judgment Day, as any TRUE Gnostic should know (Mal. 4).

Christ and the Gnostics
Thanks for all the lies you spewed.

Gnostic Christianity does not have any supernatural beliefs.

Start there and stop passing on the lies the inquisitors put to justify their murders.

You have us praising Yahweh, when we call him a demiurge. That shows how far off the mark your views are.

Regards
DL

Thanks for ignoring your god's genocide and other crimes against humanity.

You show who you follow quite well, given your lack of a moral sense.

Regards
DL
Before you can talk about morality, or moral sense, you first of all would need to learn to understand what morality is and what is in fact moral and what is not.

God's Law (Torah) tells you EXACTLY what is Moral and what is not.

Morality is NOT what you think you can decide for yourself based on your own "whims".

Morality is what The Law that was given to Moses says it is.

Last edited:
Before you can talk about morality, or moral sense, you first of all would need to learn to understand what morality is and what is in fact moral and what is not.

God's Law (Torah) tells you EXACTLY what is Moral and what is not.

Morality is NOT what you think you can decide for yourself based on your own "whims".

Morality is what The Law that was given to Moses says it is.

Sure. Like though shalt not kill, which Moses followed by murdering many Jews soon after coming down from the mountain.

Your own bible tells you to judge all things and keep the good.

You do not seem to want to follow the bibles good advice.

Why not?