The Law is Still In Effect Today According to Christ

Phithx

Veteran
Its called sin...no one has to be duped...we all sin naturally. What is generally lied about is salvation, who Jesus is and why we need to believe on Him.
Thank-you for your comment.

Looks to me like duped is becoming more and more that prophesied reality:

Revelation -144,000 (saved)/6.5 billion (total) = 0.0022%
2 Esdras - Drop/Wave = 0.0022%

King of kings’ Bible 2 Esdras 9:15 I have said before, and now do speak, and will speak it also hereafter, that there be many more of them which perish, than of them which shall be saved:
9:16 Like as a wave is greater than a drop.

But some of the other things you say seem spot on, so looks like you’re on the right track at least.

Last edited:

floss

Star

Looks to me like duped is becoming more and more the prophesied reality:

King of kings’ Bible 2 Esdras 9:15 I have said before, and now do speak, and will speak it also hereafter, that there be many more of them which perish, than of them which shall be saved:

But some of the other things you say are spot on, so looks like you’re on the right track at least.
Since you believe only 144k can be save. Let me ask this are you a male and virgin?

Lisa

Superstar

Looks to me like duped is becoming more and more that prophesied reality:

But some of the other things you say are spot on, so looks like you’re on the right track at least.
I’m not on track with you “truthers”...

Edited the post to add quotations.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Since you believe only 144k can be save. Let me ask this are you a male and virgin?
Personal question?

Thomas 8:8 Jesus said: If they say to you: "From where have you originated?", say to them: "We have come from the Light (Enoch 39:8), where the Light has originated through itself (Enoch 105:25). It stood and it revealed itself in their image".

And I guess we can only hope for this:

Thomas 8:9 If they say to you: "Who are you?", say: "We are His sons and we are the Elect of the Living Father". If they ask you: "What is the sign of your Father in you?", say to them: "It is a movement and a rest".

floss

Star
Personal question?

Thomas 8:8 Jesus said: If they say to you: "From where have you originated?", say to them: "We have come from the Light (Enoch 39:8), where the Light has originated through itself (Enoch 105:25). It stood and it revealed itself in their image".

And I guess we can only hope for this:

Thomas 8:9 If they say to you: "Who are you?", say: "We are His sons and we are the Elect of the Living Father". If they ask you: "What is the sign of your Father in you?", say to them: "It is a movement and a rest".
Yes personal question. You don't have to answer but scriptures said 144k are male AND virgin. If you're female, forget about it.

Jayda

Rookie
It’s by Gods Grace that we have the power to overcome sin and keep the law through our obedience and faith in Jesus Christ. Grace is not God closing his eyes on men’s wickedness and sins, it’s not a free pass to remain a sinner.

A Freeman

Superstar
Nowhere does it say to disobey the law.....but we are to uphold the law. And Scripture tells us that we are not under law anymore (under it's penalty of death to the breaking of it).
Thank-you. One of the things that is confusing for many is Paul's references to no longer being “under The Law” which, as you've correctly pointed out, is actually no longer being “under the Curse of The Law”, I.e. the penalty for not keeping The Law.

According to The Law, there are blessings (rewards) for keeping it, and curses (penalties) for not keeping it, the ultimate penalty of which is DEATH (see Deut. 28).

Father (God) being merciful, patient and long-suffering as He is, gives us many warnings and opportunities to come to our senses and turn back to Him before enforcing the penalty clause of The Law. Father is always looking for the good in each of us, just as Christ does, always setting the correct example for us to follow.

Scriptures then says, do we do away with the law now that we are not under it's penalty, or under law....God forbid, but we uphold the law by letting it do what it was intended to do, and that is to condemn sin in sinful man and turn us to Christ as our propitiation (mercy seat) before the Father.
Agreed. God forbid that The Law ever go away, as it was given to us to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.

A simple example of this, which hopefully everyone can understand, is the Diet. The perfect healthy diet is part of The Law to not only keep the human animals physically healthy, but also to keep us from destroying our natural surroundings.

The unclean animals are exactly that: unclean and thus unfit for human consumption. It has absolutely nothing to do with the temperature of the fire as some posit with regard to swine flesh), but rather that ALL of the unclean animals were designed for, and serve an important function in the eco-system: they are part of the planetary waste management system, i.e. the scavengers and vacuum cleaners sent in to clean-up the mess.

So Father (God) had a perfectly engineered system for us, and told us how it worked IN WRITING, but instead of us listening to Him and obeying Him, Satan gets people to do the exact opposite, as usual, to our own detriment. Just think of the insanity of all of the diseases that consuming pigs has created (e.g. heart-attacks and strokes), as well as the destruction that's been caused in the seas by harvesting all of the unclean sea creatures. We literally dump more and more waste into the rivers and oceans while at the same time harvesting more and more of the very same sea creatures designed to filter all of that waste.

That's how sad this situation really is, and this is just barely touching on one aspect of The Law. The court system with all of the injustice it metes out every day, and the flagrant corruption and abuses of power that go on at every level of government are likewise addressed in The Law. The list at this late hour, is literally endless. Returning to The Law is The ONLY Solution to ALL of those issues.

Another reason why Christ will magnify The Law during His Second Coming (Isa. 42:21).

But it is those who stand before God and say, I'm perfect because I kept the law as justification before God.... then Christ is no avail to you.
Considering how simple this should have been – we were Commanded to obey The Law so we would all get along with each other and enjoy the best of everything God blessed us with – NONE of us have anything to be proud or arrogant about, as we are all still here. Striving to be perfect, as we all should be doing, and claiming to be perfect, are two entirely different things.

The reason for striving for perfection is to show Father and His Christ our sincere appreciation for everything They have done for us. To do anything less would be to make a mockery of Christ's Sacrifice.

Therefore we are justified by Faith apart from the law (in Christ) Rom. 3:27-28) and Romans Chapter 4)...you must be born again.
Christ is The Law made flesh, i.e. a flesh-and-blood example of The Law, for all of us to follow. So there really is no way to be “in Christ” (at one with Christ) and not keep The Law (God's Commandments to us all). That's why Paul said he too was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31).

John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

With regard to being “born again” (John 3:3-7), something must die first for that to happen. And the thing that must die is the “self” (the ego) that has its own self-will and thus does whatever it selfishly thinks will please itself (the flesh). It must, in fact, be crucified DAILY (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20), as both Christ and Paul taught. That's why Christ repeatedly said “not my will be done, but the will of my Father, Who sent me”.

Do you keep the Sabbath? Then good for you. But if break any one of the other laws.....you are under condemnation. Even if you think you are right before God by keeping the Sabbath.
All the more reason to be constantly striving to keep The Law at all times, for everyone's benefit. Why would anyone wish to knowingly disobey God?

Something that should be mentioned about our Loving and Merciful Creator, to clear up any misconceptions some may have about James 2:10. There is a difference between knowingly and unknowingly breaking The Law.

If, for example, someone who was striving to keep The Law learned (was shown) something that they had been doing in innocence that shouldn't be done, and they corrected their behavior as soon as possible (truly repented), Father is most-merciful and oft-forgiving. Father is always looking for the contrite heart and the good in everyone.

If, on the other hand, someone knowingly breaks The Law, and then feigns remorse for it after the fact to ask for forgiveness for something they knew they shouldn't have done in the first place, that is a different matter altogether. Father knows each and every one of us better than we know ourselves.

Read Paul's struggle with the Law and Grace. Paul thought he was perfect before the law came to life and fooled him. Study the Scripture before you reply under prayer. Romans Chapter 7 and 8
Thank-you. In Romans, Chapter 7 Paul clearly states that The Law/Commandments are Holy, Just and Good, and that he himself is living by The Law.

The struggle that Paul refers to is NOT between The Law and Grace; it is between the spirit and the flesh. That is exactly what Paul talks about in depth in Romans 8.

The Law and Grace go hand-in-hand. One cannot stay in God's Good Graces unless they are doing God's Will, which begins with obeying His Law. We've also been very mercifully granted this Grace period to come to our senses, remember and return to The Law, or suffer the consequences for all eternity (Mal. 4). Please think on these things, asking Father for His Guidance with all of it, as we all should be doing at all times, with everything.

Peace be upon you.

Phithx

Veteran
Yes personal question. You don't have to answer but scriptures said 144k are male AND virgin. If you're female, forget about it.
That looks like a wrong interpretation of the below - too much emphasis on humans. We are Beings of light - not these human bodies. Beings in female bodies will definitely be part of the 144,000.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

And it also doesn't gel with Jesus' saying - below - to His 2 disciples on the Way to Emmaus after the crucifixion.

King of kings' Bible - at the end of Luke:
ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS
Their [spiritual] hearts and ears [of their Being (spirit)] shall sprout like the young cedars upon Mount Lebanon. And there shall be no more bonds-women; all shall be equal in the sight of God, dividing the possession of His Kingdom with equal share.

Last edited:

Jayda

Rookie
That looks like a wrong interpretation of the below - too much emphasis on humans. We are Beings of light - not these human bodies. Beings in female bodies will definitely be part of the 144,000.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

And it doesn't gel with Jesus' saying - below - to His 2 Apostles on the Way to Emmaus after the crucifixion.

ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS
Their [spiritual] hearts and ears [of their Being (spirit)] shall sprout like the young cedars upon Mount Lebanon. And there shall be no more bonds-women; all shall be equal in the sight of God, dividing the possession of His Kingdom with equal share.
I believe Revelation 14:4 is in reference to male virgins. These are the men which Jesus spoke of which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven sakes.

“For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.” Matthew 19:12

floss

Star

And it doesn't gel with Jesus' saying - below - to His 2 Apostles on the Way to Emmaus after the crucifixion.

ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS
Wrong but believe whatever you cultist like.

“These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:4‬ ‭KJVA‬‬

Phithx

Veteran
I believe Revelation 14:4 is in reference to male virgins. These are the men which Jesus spoke of which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven sakes.
You'll probably disqualify yourself by your erroneous believe if you continue with it?

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee.

“For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.” Matthew 19:12
Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for The Kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it].

Phithx

Veteran

Apologies, I should have qualified what I meant:

E.g. Jesus' Disciples, some of whom were married, made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake:

Luke
10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

A Freeman

Superstar
re·pent
\ri-ˈpent\
  • : to feel or show that you are sorry for something bad or wrong that you did and that you want to do what is right
Full Definition
  • intransitive verb
  • 1 : to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
  • 2 a : to feel regret or contrition
    b : to change one's mind
  • transitive verb
  • 1 : to cause to feel regret or contrition
  • 2 : to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for

I don’t see where it means stop. Just because you repent doesn’t necessarily mean you can stop.

I think God wants us to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved...that’s the only way to reconcile with God and that is the only way to get the Helper..the Holy Spirit.
You don't see it because you're blinded by your own arrogance/ignorance.

• : to feel or show that you are sorry for something bad or wrong that you did and that you want to do what is right

Turning from sin means to stop sinning, just like turning from a life of crime means one stops committing crimes. And one can't be genuinely sorry for something bad or wrong they did unless they stop doing it.

Lisa

Superstar
You don't see it because you're blinded by your own arrogance/ignorance.

Turning from sin means to stop sinning, just like turning from a life of crime means one stops committing crimes. And one can't be genuinely sorry for something bad or wrong they did unless they stop doing it.
How can you stop sinning if you don’t have God to help you? Really? If you don’t accept Jesus as savior you don’t get the Holy Spirit. Because if we could do it without God we surely wouldn’t need Him would we?

A Freeman

Superstar

Thanks Jayda.

It may very well be a reference to those who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. But even those who do that may have had wives before that, just as many of the disciples did.

If one looks at the original Greek, it says "these are they who with women have not been defiled" (corrupted).

While some have interpreted that to mean "virgin", that isn't necessarily true. God gave Eve to Adam, to be his help-mate. The "original sin" was Eve listening to the serpent (Satan) and then Adam being corrupted by Eve, because he love Eve more than God.

That's what needs to be reversed. Those Souls in male bodies need to be following Christ's Example and drawing those in female bodies toward Christ and Father (God), rather than those in female bodies drawing those in male bodies toward Satan (1 Cor. 11:3).

While this is an interesting subject, none of us will have a say in it. That will be up to Christ (John 5:22), so we had best be learning to turn from our sinful ways and start keeping The Law for everyone's benefit, including our own (Mal. 4).

Peace be upon you.