The Law is Still In Effect Today According to Christ

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 5:10-20
5:10 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is The Kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.
5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law [(The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
Brought over from the Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire? thread.

Paul wasn’t contradicting Jesus but
You're already speaking out of both sides of your mouth, i.e. you're lying.

Christ very clearly stated that He did NOT come to destroy The Law, so that no one should even think that ridiculous thought much less teach it to others, because not even so much as a punctuation mark from The Law – God's PERFECT Commandments, Statutes and Judgments – will EVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-18). It cannot be made any clearer than that.

If someone believes that Paul, a primary school student who didn't even spend time with Jesus+Christ, superseded Christ and did away with the requirement to keep The Law, then they are obviously claiming that Paul is directly contradicting Christ. Period. No ifs, ands or buts.

was explaining the law and how grace works. Grace doesn’t mean that the law went away but that by God’s grace we are saved and not by our works or by being able to keep the law.
First, there is absolutely no way to be in God's Good Graces while remaining in open defiance against Him. It doesn't work that way, as any rationally-minded human+Being should know.

Secondly, you can't claim on the one hand that The Law didn't go away, while on the other hand claiming that we don't have to keep it, i.e. do good, Godly works, as God has COMMANDED us to do. The Law is the CRITERION between what is right/good and what is wrong/evil in God's Eyes.

So-called Christians seem to love misquoting the letters of Paul as justification for not keeping The Law, as you've done, so they can continue breaking The Law/living in sin. Not only is all of this completely and totally illogical, but it is fatally stupid and anti-Biblical as well, because it's a guaranteed recipe for destruction in The Fire on the Last Day. Here is what the Scriptures actually tell us about continuing in sin (a few examples of the numerous verses):

The Soul that sins shall SURELY die (Ezek. 18:4, 20), i.e. the wages of sin are DEATH (Rom. 6:23).

You claim we are not saved by our “works”, and would probably quote Ephesians 2:8-9 as proof of your false claim, but if someone reads those verses in context, they would realize how ridiculous and unscriptural that viewpoint really is.

Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to DO good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

When someone genuinely does something out of love for another, they do it unselfishly without drawing attention to themselves. Conversely, when someone does something nice for someone else and then brags to others about it, they're proving that the reason they did whatever they did was to selfishly gain personal attention for it (Matt. 6:1-8).

Further, the above passage states that we are saved by grace THROUGH faith. How do we show our faith? BY OUR WORKS. There is no such thing as faith without works, because the two ALWAYS go hand-in-hand (James 2:17-26).

Finally, what did Christ specifically say about our works? WE WILL ALL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-13).

This is a recurring message throughout the Bible, that repeats itself HUNDREDS of times. How could anyone actually believe God went to all of this trouble, and sent Christ to suffer the agony of the cross, to allegedly grant us the freedom to sin (break The Law – 1 John 3:4) with impunity?

The law was given to show us that we can’t live up to God’s standards..
No, it wasn't. The Law was given to us to protect us from evil and to keep us FREE. God promised to bless ANYONE who keeps The Law (Deut. 28), and the Bible encourages us all to be righteous, just and merciful throughout it, USING GOD'S STANDARD FOR WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE AND MEAN, AS DEFINED IN HIS LAW.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Only Satan (the Opposer) could con people into thinking God actually gave us a Law that we cannot keep, so He could punish us for not keeping it.

being unable to keep the law is the tutor showing us our need for a savior.
Nonsense. The Law was given to us as a SCHOOLMASTER (Teacher) to TEACH us right from wrong and good from evil, so that we would become more Christ-Like. So what do so-called Christians do? They think they can skip school altogether and proclaim themselves “graduated”, without ever learning the lessons that can ONLY be learned by keeping The Law. What arrogance!

The Bible tells us all have sinned and fall short and like I’ve said no one has lived up to God’s standard
It NEVER says anywhere in the Bible that we cannot live by The Law; only that we didn't do so OF OUR OWN FREE WILL. That's why Deut. 30:19, that was previously quoted above, instructs us to CHOOSE life/good/righteousness instead of choosing death/evil/sin.

but Jesus who fulfilled the law, he lived up to God’s standard,
Proving that it can be done IF one is determined to DO God's Will, which begins with keeping His Law (God's Commandments to mankind). By the way, they aren't requests, or even just good advice; they are COMMANDMENTS, to be followed without question or complaint.

He was the only one who could. That’s what Paul is trying to convey..even living by grace we all still fight sin in our lives.
Where does it say that Christ is the only one Who could keep The Law? NOWHERE. You cannot find one verse where it says that. It's another MYTH (lie) that Christianity teaches.

And no, that isn't what Paul was trying to convey; that is what people, who don't understand what Paul said, repeat to themselves to con themselves into believing that nonsense (2 Pet. 3:15-16). How could one claim to be fighting sin when instead they're giving into it every day?

Sin = breaking The Law = doing evil = committing crimes

Either you're a crime fighter or you're a criminal; you cannot be both.

You can’t compare apples and oranges by trying to equate Gods law to being a parent.
It's not apples and oranges. Obedience is obedience. Our Heavenly Father expects His Children to obey His Law, because doing so is best for everyone, which is why The Law has maintained freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security throughout the universe for eons, before Lucifer/Satan and his followers decided in their insanity to attempt to overthrow Father.

Yep, we know our kids can clean their rooms by God knows that we can’t live up to His law...that wasn’t the point of giving the law..it was to show us how holy He is that we could never live up to His standards.
Only someone who thinks God is an evil, self-centered and irrational tyrant, or an idiot, could believe such nonsense.

When the law was given, God have a way out with sacrifices didn’t He?
A way out? Have you actually read and studied The Law? If so, you obviously didn't (and apparently still don't) understand it.

People during Old Covenant times were farmers and ranchers. Animal husbandry was therefore key to their prosperity, as it was the measure of their wealth.

Animal sacrifice forced the sinner to give up the best of their breeding stock which, in turn, had long-term consequences on the quality of their livestock. So the system of animal sacrifice encouraged everyone to keep The Law – blessing them when they did and penalizing them when they didn't – exactly as it states in The Law (Deut. 28).

The only thing that changed with that setup is that Jesus is the once for all sacrifice..once you believe in Jesus..no other sacrifice is needed.
What changed with Jesus was the ordinances were abolished (Eph. 2:14-15, Col. 2:14-15), replacing animal sacrifice with DAILY “self”-sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20).

Christ's sacrifice paid for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25); it did NOT give us the freedom to continue in sin, and nobody who actually loves Christ would do so (John 14:15, 21-24, 1 John 2:3-4).

Whether I like it or not...the world is filled with sinners, the only difference between me and them is I accepted grace and let God rule in my heart. You aren’t going to get rid of sinners and they certainly aren’t going to be able to keep the law to be saved, that’s not biblical.
What it very clearly states in Scriptures is that all of this insanity IS coming to an end very SOON. And when it does, those who deserve to survive Judgment Day WILL be keeping The Law. Everyone else will burn.

That's why it's so important for us to remember and return to The Law, as we've been warned for thousands of years.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Lisa

Superstar
Brought over from the Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire? thread.

You're already speaking out of both sides of your mouth, i.e. you're lying.

Christ very clearly stated that He did NOT come to destroy The Law, so that no one should even think that ridiculous thought much less teach it to others, because not even so much as a punctuation mark from The Law – God's PERFECT Commandments, Statutes and Judgments – will EVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-18). It cannot be made any clearer than that.

If someone believes that Paul, a primary school student who didn't even spend time with Jesus+Christ, superseded Christ and did away with the requirement to keep The Law, then they are obviously claiming that Paul is directly contradicting Christ. Period. No ifs, ands or buts.

First, there is absolutely no way to be in God's Good Graces while remaining in open defiance against Him. It doesn't work that way, as any rationally-minded human+Being should know.

Secondly, you can't claim on the one hand that The Law didn't go away, while on the other hand claiming that we don't have to keep it, i.e. do good, Godly works, as God has COMMANDED us to do. The Law is the CRITERION between what is right/good and what is wrong/evil in God's Eyes.

So-called Christians seem to love misquoting the letters of Paul as justification for not keeping The Law, as you've done, so they can continue breaking The Law/living in sin. Not only is all of this completely and totally illogical, but it is fatally stupid and anti-Biblical as well, because it's a guaranteed recipe for destruction in The Fire on the Last Day. Here is what the Scriptures actually tell us about continuing in sin (a few examples of the numerous verses):

The Soul that sins shall SURELY die (Ezek. 18:4, 20), i.e. the wages of sin are DEATH (Rom. 6:23).

You claim we are not saved by our “works”, and would probably quote Ephesians 2:8-9 as proof of your false claim, but if someone reads those verses in context, they would realize how ridiculous and unscriptural that viewpoint really is.

Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to DO good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

When someone genuinely does something out of love for another, they do it unselfishly without drawing attention to themselves. Conversely, when someone does something nice for someone else and then brags to others about it, they're proving that the reason they did whatever they did was to selfishly gain personal attention for it (Matt. 6:1-8).

Further, the above passage states that we are saved by grace THROUGH faith. How do we show our faith? BY OUR WORKS. There is no such thing as faith without works, because the two ALWAYS go hand-in-hand (James 2:17-26).

Finally, what did Christ specifically say about our works? WE WILL ALL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO OUR WORKS (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-13).

This is a recurring message throughout the Bible, that repeats itself HUNDREDS of times. How could anyone actually believe God went to all of this trouble, and sent Christ to suffer the agony of the cross, to allegedly grant us the freedom to sin (break The Law – 1 John 3:4) with impunity?

No, it wasn't. The Law was given to us to protect us from evil and to keep us FREE. God promised to bless ANYONE who keeps The Law (Deut. 28), and the Bible encourages us all to be righteous, just and merciful throughout it, USING GOD'S STANDARD FOR WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE AND MEAN, AS DEFINED IN HIS LAW.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Only Satan (the Opposer) could con people into thinking God actually gave us a Law that we cannot keep, so He could punish us for not keeping it.

Nonsense. The Law was given to us as a SCHOOLMASTER (Teacher) to TEACH us right from wrong and good from evil, so that we would become more Christ-Like. So what do so-called Christians do? They think they can skip school altogether and proclaim themselves “graduated”, without ever learning the lessons that can ONLY be learned by keeping The Law. What arrogance!

It NEVER says anywhere in the Bible that we cannot live by The Law; only that we didn't do so OF OUR OWN FREE WILL. That's why Deut. 30:19, that was previously quoted above, instructs us to CHOOSE life/good/righteousness instead of choosing death/evil/sin.

Proving that it can be done IF one is determined to DO God's Will, which begins with keeping His Law (God's Commandments to mankind). By the way, they aren't requests, or even just good advice; they are COMMANDMENTS, to be followed without question or complaint.

Where does it say that Christ is the only one Who could keep The Law? NOWHERE. You cannot find one verse where it says that. It's another MYTH (lie) that Christianity teaches.

And no, that isn't what Paul was trying to convey; that is what people, who don't understand what Paul said, repeat to themselves to con themselves into believing that nonsense (2 Pet. 3:15-16). How could one claim to be fighting sin when instead they're giving into it every day?

Sin = breaking The Law = doing evil = committing crimes

Either you're a crime fighter or you're a criminal; you cannot be both.

It's not apples and oranges. Obedience is obedience. Our Heavenly Father expects His Children to obey His Law, because doing so is best for everyone, which is why The Law has maintained freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security throughout the universe for eons, before Lucifer/Satan and his followers decided in their insanity to attempt to overthrow Father.

Only someone who thinks God is an evil, self-centered and irrational tyrant, or an idiot, could believe such nonsense.

A way out? Have you actually read and studied The Law? If so, you obviously didn't (and apparently still don't) understand it.

People during Old Covenant times were farmers and ranchers. Animal husbandry was therefore key to their prosperity, as it was the measure of their wealth.

Animal sacrifice forced the sinner to give up the best of their breeding stock which, in turn, had long-term consequences on the quality of their livestock. So the system of animal sacrifice encouraged everyone to keep The Law – blessing them when they did and penalizing them when they didn't – exactly as it states in The Law (Deut. 28).

What changed with Jesus was the ordinances were abolished (Eph. 2:14-15, Col. 2:14-15), replacing animal sacrifice with DAILY “self”-sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20).

Christ's sacrifice paid for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25); it did NOT give us the freedom to continue in sin, and nobody who actually loves Christ would do so (John 14:15, 21-24, 1 John 2:3-4).

What it very clearly states in Scriptures is that all of this insanity IS coming to an end very SOON. And when it does, those who deserve to survive Judgment Day WILL be keeping The Law. Everyone else will burn.

That's why it's so important for us to remember and return to The Law, as we've been warned for thousands of years.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Probably a good thing you brought this over here...it was only a matter of time we upset someone..though they don’t have to peak at my spoilers... :)

Being a member of a cult and not an actual Christian..I can understand how you don’t understand scripture.

You don’t seem to understand that Jesus didn’t come to abolish the law but fulfill the law. Without Jesus fulfilling the law, we would still be under the penalty of the law..which most people on earth are. Christians are saved from the penalty of the law and are under grace when they believe on Jesus and are saved. We then are not under obligation to keep the law. However, that doesn’t mean that we can still sin away at will...we are under obligation to continue to work out our salvation with God...and He sends us the Holy Spirit who is our helper. God’s Spirit isn’t an inactive third wheel but a productive part of the trinity.

That you don’t understand that ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God is unfortunate. There is no one besides Jesus that hasn’t sinned. For that reason, He also was the only one who could be the spotless substitute for our sins. You can’t possibly live up to the law and its deceptive for you to think you could. No one can and scripture teaches us that. And, that wasn’t he point to the law...for people to think they could live up to it. It was to show them/us how far short we fall to God’s standard. And you miss that as well because you’d rather lie to yourself and think anyone can and does live up to God’s standards though He says they don’t.

I would advise you to get out of your cult..its not doing you any good.

A Freeman

Superstar
Probably a good thing you brought this over here...it was only a matter of time we upset someone..though they don’t have to peak at my spoilers...
Agreed.

Being a member of a cult and not an actual Christian..I can understand how you don’t understand scripture.
Sadly (for you) the reverse is actually true. A small group of awakened individuals are striving to help others open their spiritual eyes and "see" that they are the ones who are in cults, which includes ALL organized religion, including the one that calls itself "Christianity". All part of your upside down and backwards thinking.

You don’t seem to understand that Jesus didn’t come to abolish the law but fulfill the law.
You don't seem to understood what either of the words "abolish" or "fulfill" actually mean. In the original Greek, the word that was translated as "fulfill" in English was "pleroo" which means "to fully preach".

Without Jesus fulfilling the law, we would still be under the penalty of the law..which most people on earth are. Christians are saved from the penalty of the law and are under grace when they believe on Jesus and are saved. We then are not under obligation to keep the law. However, that doesn’t mean that we can still sin away at will...we are under obligation to continue to work out our salvation with God...and He sends us the Holy Spirit who is our helper. God’s Spirit isn’t an inactive third wheel but a productive part of the trinity.
There is no trinity Lisa. God is NOT a three-headed monster, as Roman Catholicism has fabricated. That's why the term "trinity" is found nowhere in all of Scripture, nor is the term "God the Son" nor "God the Holy Spirit", nor "three-in-one", nor "one-in-three".

Our Heavenly Father IS God. Christ is His Firstborn Son and THE Master/Teacher. Father's Holy Spirit is our connection with Father, so that He can send us Guidance and Wisdom, and through which we can make our requests known directly to Him.

The rest of the self-contradictory nonsense you just stated is equally unscriptural and a sure sign of cognitive dissonance. One either keeps The Law/Commandments of God or they don't. One either destroys The Law or they don't.

The Law has terms and conditions in it, just like man-made legal contracts do. There are blessings (rewards) for keeping The Law and there are curses (penalties) for not keeping The Law. So the only way to not be under the penalty clause of The Law is to keep The Law. See Deut. 28.

Because we refused to repent and return to keeping The Law, we all earned the death penalty, as prescribed under The Law for unrepentant sinners (i.e. habitual criminals). Christ came to pay the price for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25), to give us a New Covenant (a contract without the con). BUT THE TERMS OF THE NEW COVENANT ARE THE SAME AS THE OLD COVENANT, AND REQUIRE US ALL TO KEEP THE LAW/COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

Anyone claiming that we don't have to keep The Law/Commandments of God is a liar, and the truth is NOT in them.

1 John 2:1-7
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the atonement for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is The Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.

That you don’t understand that ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God is unfortunate.
Of course all have sinned and of course all have fallen short of the glory of God. That is exactly what needs to change.

TRUE repentance is to STOP SINNING, and to be so committed to doing God's Will that one strives with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength to keep The Commandments from that point forward and never look back.

How else could one possibly think they had been "born again" if they do the same things they did before? The "self" MUST die FIRST (Gal. 2:20) before one can truly be "born again".

There is no one besides Jesus that hasn’t sinned. For that reason, He also was the only one who could be the spotless substitute for our sins.
Agreed that Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. That does not however absolve us of our responsibility to do what is right in God's Eyes, by keeping His Law. We MUST become like Jesus--willing to crucify all selfishness within for the good of everyone--to accept His Sacrifice/Free Gift and enter into the New Covenant with Him. Anything less makes a mockery of His Sacrifice.

You can’t possibly live up to the law and its deceptive for you to think you could.
Please provide ANY Bible verse that supports this personal and erroneous view of yours.

No one can and scripture teaches us that.
Please provide ANY Bible verse that supports this personal and erroneous view of yours. You've already been provided passages that show that to be untrue. WITH God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26) according to Christ. Do you think Christ was lying when He said that?

And, that wasn’t he point to the law...for people to think they could live up to it. It was to show them/us how far short we fall to God’s standard. And you miss that as well because you’d rather lie to yourself and think anyone can and does live up to God’s standards though He says they don’t.
You're still and very disrespectfully arguing that God is an idiot, even after it's been pointed out to you several times. God gave us His Perfect Law of Liberty to protect us from evil and to set and keep us FREE. How could our PERFECT Father and His PERFECT Law be anything less than PERFECT for ALL of God's Children?

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey. If we obey Father (God), then we are His Children. If we continue to obey Satan, then we are his children.

You have NEVER provided one single Bible verse to support your anti-Biblical view that no one can keep The Law. There's a difference between people CHOOSING to disobey The Law and people being incapable of obeying it.

I would advise you to get out of your cult..its not doing you any good.
You should follow your own advice Lisa. It was your cult that has taught you the lies that God is a pagan, nonsensical 3=1 deity, God gave us a Law we cannot keep, that Christ is a liar, and that Christ sacrificed Himself to give us the freedom to sin with impunity. These are crazy, cultists views that you espouse, whether you're humble enough to admit it or not.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You should follow your own advice Lisa. It was your cult that has taught you the lies that God is a pagan, nonsensical 3=1 deity, God gave us a Law we cannot keep, that Christ is a liar, and that Christ sacrificed Himself to give us the freedom to sin with impunity. These are crazy, cultists views that you espouse, whether you're humble enough to admit it or not.
I’m sorry, but your views aren’t Biblical. I could apply verse after verse where you won’t understand and tell me that I have upside down and backwards thinking..when its just you and your cult that have those upside down and backwards thoughts. And YOU’RE the one in the cult..you and the other 2 guys here not me. You can act like your stuff is truth but its lies..you’ve been deceived and are unaware how badly deceived you are...we all see it here.

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m sorry, but your views aren’t Biblical. I could apply verse after verse where you won’t understand and tell me that I have upside down and backwards thinking..when its just you and your cult that have those upside down and backwards thoughts. And YOU’RE the one in the cult..you and the other 2 guys here not me. You can act like your stuff is truth but its lies..you’ve been deceived and are unaware how badly deceived you are...we all see it here.
You've been asked very politely to please provide ONE verse that supports your unscriptural viewpoint that it's allegedly impossible for any of us to obey The Law. Just one.

Lisa

Superstar
You've been asked very politely to please provide ONE verse that supports your unscriptural viewpoint that it's allegedly impossible for any of us to obey The Law. Just one.
You’re in a cult..you aren’t really a free man but a person who is believing the lies of someone who doesn’t know what the Bible really teaches and so neither do you. You can’t even tell the truth from a lie at this point...

fotw

Established
Repeatedly from beginning to end the scriptures are crystal clear that we are to obey our Father in heaven at all cost. Repeatedly the scriptures are crystal clear that there will be bad consequences if we disobey. Repeatedly the scriptures are crystal clear as to what happened to those that disobeyed God during their lifetime. Jesus was blue in the face warning everyone and died for it. It is impossible to be under grace while living in sin. You fall from grace when breaking the commandments. Breaking Father's laws = sin, there is no way around this. The scriptures are all about obeying God. We must believe what Jesus said and turn away from our sins and not fall from grace ever again to get into heaven. This is what Paul was talking about.

JoChris

Superstar
Repeatedly from beginning to end the scriptures are crystal clear that we are to obey our Father in heaven at all cost. Repeatedly the scriptures are crystal clear that there will be bad consequences if we disobey. Repeatedly the scriptures are crystal clear as to what happened to those that disobeyed God during their lifetime. Jesus was blue in the face warning everyone and died for it. It is impossible to be under grace while living in sin. You fall from grace when breaking the commandments. Breaking Father's laws = sin, there is no way around this. The scriptures are all about obeying God. We must believe what Jesus said and turn away from our sins and not fall from grace ever again to get into heaven. This is what Paul was talking about.
Do you believe that Christians can be forgiven of their sins?
Do you ever sin?

A Freeman

Superstar
You’re in a cult..you aren’t really a free man but a person who is believing the lies of someone who doesn’t know what the Bible really teaches and so neither do you. You can’t even tell the truth from a lie at this point...
It's certainly possible to tell when someone is being intentionally evasive. Still waiting on that verse.

If you're so certain of your position, then please prove to everyone that it isn't you who have been deceived.

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman if you are not in Christ, you are under the law and will be judged by it, but those in Christ are no longer under the law.
It's understood this is a common "Christian" myth, based on a misinterpretation of Galatians, which is why it's being discussed here, for everyone's benefit.

The truth is it's impossible to be in Christ/One with Christ and continue willfully sinning/breaking The Law according to Scriptures.

Lisa

Superstar
It's certainly possible to tell when someone is being intentionally evasive. Still waiting on that verse.

If you're so certain of your position, then please prove to everyone that it isn't you who have been deceived.
I’m not being intentionally evasive...I’ve already explained things to you, so I decided then to tell you why you can’t understand what I said.

JoChris

Superstar
It's understood this is a common "Christian" myth, based on a misinterpretation of Galatians, which is why it's being discussed here, for everyone's benefit.

The truth is it's impossible to be in Christ/One with Christ and continue willfully sinning/breaking The Law according to Scriptures.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus**, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins**, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him** should not perish, but have everlasting life.

------
**Where is the small print - AND keep the law 100% ALWAYS?

Those who are in Christ Jesus (not John Anthony Hill) are saved through faith alone in Jesus.

A Freeman

Superstar
We must believe what Jesus said and turn away from our sins and not fall from grace ever again to get into heaven.
Which scriptures say this?
John 3:3-16
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.
3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up:
3:15 That whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.
3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only incarnated Son, that whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in The Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: SIN NO MORE, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

John 8:25 (John 8:34 KJV) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m not being intentionally evasive...I’ve already explained things to you, so I decided then to tell you why you can’t understand what I said.
You don't need to "explain" anything. All you need to do is provide ONE verse that states it's impossible for any of us to keep The Law.

A Freeman

Superstar
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus**, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins**, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him** should not perish, but have everlasting life.

------
**Where is the small print - AND keep the law 100% ALWAYS?

Those who are in Christ Jesus (not John Anthony Hill) are saved through faith alone in Jesus.
1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

1 John 3:4-12
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the Beginning (Alpha), that we should love one another.
3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And why slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

fotw

Established
Matthew

5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell.
5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast [it] from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell.

18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast [them] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into Life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into Life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire.

19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but One, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.

Mark

9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into Life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into Life, than having two feet to be cast into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire:

10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit Eternal Life?
10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
10:19 Thou knowest the COMMANDments, Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Luke

10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
10:26 He said unto him, What is written in the Law? how readest thou?
10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt Live.

18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? none [is] good, save one, [that is], God.
18:20 Thou knowest the COMMANDments, Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

John

5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

15:10 IF ye keep my COMMANDments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.
15:12 This is my COMMANDment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his "Self" life for his friends.
15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye DO whatsoever I command you.